FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

David Icke: Was He Right? on Google Video!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For more practical purposes
http://www.everyonedoesit.com/online_headshop/productCategory.cfm?iPro ductCategoryID=85
http://www.potseeds.co.uk/
both recommended. The former has a really interesting forum worth reading

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Susan Blackman is her on those 5th Dimension documentary's who dismissed all near death stuff as chemical reactions in the brain?

Do you mean Susan Blackmore? She crops up all over the shop and certainly disses NDEs

http://www.susanblackmore.co.uk/si91nde.html

Though, on the other hand, she's itching to down some trips.

http://www.susanblackmore.co.uk/journalism/THESLSD06.htm

Though judging by her current hairstyle, I suspect she may have scored since she wrote that piece.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, thats the one wobbler: my bad, poor memory

Weird that she now wants to get beyond the veil

Perhaps she's been talking to Graham Hancock

wickywoowoo
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Yeah, thats the one, with a nice "all spirituality is mental delusion" line to go along with it

She gets wheeled out so often, its like she's been cloned

How did she learn about these effects? Using dope.

I've never touched a drug in my life, never drank a pint, never smoked a joint, popped a pill or smoked a cigarette, but I have an extreme interest in the spirit substances that exist. People think I'm a total hypocrite, lol.

Also, in relation to the links to those legal drugs posted, I seriously doubt I'd ever really buy psychedelics online, you just can't be sure of the safety, can you?

*Edit - Maybe she is genuine? Rick Strassman was hardly a believer in these drugs before he started his research, maybe she is the same?*
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Edit - Maybe she is genuine? Rick Strassman was hardly a believer in these drugs before he started his research, maybe she is the same?*

Nah - she used to be into parapsychology but she decided it was all rubbish.
She's into memes now.
She probably just wants to get ripped to the tits for the hell of it.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wobbler wrote:
Quote:
Edit - Maybe she is genuine? Rick Strassman was hardly a believer in these drugs before he started his research, maybe she is the same?*

Nah - she used to be into parapsychology but she decided it was all rubbish.
She's into memes now.
She probably just wants to get ripped to the tits for the hell of it.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Well its hard to attach blame to the woman for that!

paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wickywoowoo wrote:
John White wrote:
Yeah, thats the one, with a nice "all spirituality is mental delusion" line to go along with it

She gets wheeled out so often, its like she's been cloned

How did she learn about these effects? Using dope.

I've never touched a drug in my life, never drank a pint, never smoked a joint, popped a pill or smoked a cigarette, but I have an extreme interest in the spirit substances that exist. People think I'm a total hypocrite, lol.

Also, in relation to the links to those legal drugs posted, I seriously doubt I'd ever really buy psychedelics online, you just can't be sure of the safety, can you?

*Edit - Maybe she is genuine? Rick Strassman was hardly a believer in these drugs before he started his research, maybe she is the same?*

Sometimes I admire people who don't need props. That's all they are so we're told
Other times I feel they're so uptight so up their own asses. If you can feel the interdimensional effect and see whats real and feel god in your muscle and bone, and feel the oceanic streaming during sex or masturbation or just playing with your mind, without anything that's great. Others of us need some props, as do/did many of the primitive shamans. What's left legal is heavy on the whole,afeter all mushrooms were illegalised because they made you initially laugh a lot and realise how ridiculous the hierarchical system is and you sample small and with care. The safety issue, while originally positively posited as a protection against the more powerful, has become just another facet of fascism. Top down imposition eg smoking.
Cannabis was originally downgraded so that growing homes would be set up providing tons of skunk and then could be cracked down on in prospect of ludicrously draconian cannabis laws, as has happened, while the nwo flood the streets with crack and smack at cheap rates
Determine your own safety in this world, set your own parameters and never never trust those in control on this issue, I 'd say
Through previous experience I gave those two sellers as high quality and trustworthy. I wouldn't by any means endorse all their products, recommending on the whole the most natural and least processed, though salvia has to be processed to some extent to pull out its full out of body and transdimensional qualities. It's well worth reading the everyonedoesit forum if one wants to try any of this stuff, not that for a moment I'd recommend or endorse any of it

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmm im not sure what to make of this but it either ties in with whats happening now, or explains why 9/11 is unbelievable to some.
it sounds just like a 9/11 talk but about a differant subject.

worth a watch though cos you never know....

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=7472823022720725604&q=ufo

tested the link dosnt work;\

google search = ufo-the secret goverment
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seriously watch it! its a differant crisis with the same stuff being said that i have read on forums. and it may explain everything that is happening to us regardless of the alien thing.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
I'd say this though dh:

As a metaphor for how the elites behave, its bloody brilliant. In many ways, the reptillian theory is simply another way of expressing ponerology (psycopaths rise to the top)

Hi John,
I'm not sure I'd call it evil although the idea of the lizards simply being a metaphor for those that breed purely for selfish gain may be where Ickey is coming from. I've often tried to explain to people what happens to the mindset of those that breed for power. Basically we see the eradication of compassion and perspective within the gene pool. Those that constantly seek to marry for money and power are causing a discordance within themselves and this manifests as offspring, which as if pulled by a great force, are blind to the naturally arising harmony of nature and therefore seek order from chaos and become servants of dualism i.e. Serpents. Worth noting that the colour assigned to the planet Saturn (Satan) by the ancient Astrologers is black i.e. Darkness and self-deluded ignorance which captures you in never ending circles (Saturn's rings) of sophistry/sorcery!

We might like to ask why the snake/lizard is used to symbolize our ignorant and vanity blinded leaders. The body of the snake from the tip of the tail to the head may symbolize the growth of the ignorant ones through the evolution of selective gene pools. Many snakes are seen to sleep coiled up in a spiral an archetypal symbol of death (more correctly the movement of consciousness as experienced at death, see: “The Tibetan Book of the Dead”). Many snakes are poisonous. The “Rattle Snake” uses an archetypal sound heard at death i.e. The buzz, the rush or the wind as heard by those close to death. These are just a few but suffice to say we could keep goeing on and on.

We need to remember that the harmony mentioned above arises because of the interplay between order and chaos and not by polarization.

Definition of Polarization:
Quote:
1. The production or condition of polarity, as:

a. A process or state in which rays of light exhibit different properties in different directions, especially the state in which all the vibration takes place in one plane.

b. The partial or complete polar separation of positive and negative electric charge in a nuclear, atomic, molecular, or chemical system.

2. A concentration, as of groups, forces, or interests, about two conflicting or contrasting positions.

Now lets not confuse ourselves as to the nature of the universe because it is indeed dualistic. But whereas the universe is a natural progression such as water flowing the dualism of modern man is a contrivance and tends towards stagnation. Civilizations come and go this is natural. So as insight becomes power and power leads to corruption we begin to see the lies of our leaders and the mire they are leading us into.

I'm sure I could have said all that with more clarity but hey I'm still hung over from the Christmas party! Very Happy

Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: good Reply with quote

adam1 wrote:

Salvia Div (sally) does not receive very many rave reviews

It's by no means enjoyable but is easily the most educational.

I personally think that the experience cannot be described with our language as it is not an experience common amongst people in order for communication to occur properly. Imagine if you had lived your life without one of your senses and all of a sudden it was switched on. A totally new sensory input.
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: true Reply with quote

True enough skeptic, language is basically a vehicle for dualism, a cultural straitjacket that limits our awareness. That's why these substances are so powerful , we can get past the confines of our "language" and out into the space behind.
Getting back to the thread, I wanted to repeat that I was never under the impression that the whole "lizard" thing was a metaphor. I still don't think it's about metaphors, or that lizards are symbols for our wayward "leaders".
I think it's about real alien beings. For example, the moon is used as a powerful symbol in all sorts of contexts, yet nevertheless it also exists (I think) very truly as a large, er, ...moon, not too many miles distant.
Please tell me if David Icke has said that the whole lizard thing is purely metaphor.
Of course we could get into the "everything is a metaphor" realm, "holographic universe" and all that, but maybe not just yet, ay.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icke's always consistantly said he considers the reptillians to be 100% real: obviously that still makes them mythological as well, becuase the POV is that they have been here a jolly long time: my view is that ts 100% sound to consider them as metaphor, and if your cool with that your head might cope if the day comes that the buggers turn up
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
John White wrote:
I'd say this though dh:

As a metaphor for how the elites behave, its bloody brilliant. In many ways, the reptillian theory is simply another way of expressing ponerology (psycopaths rise to the top)

Hi John,
I'm not sure I'd call it evil although the idea of the lizards simply being a metaphor for those that breed purely for selfish gain may be where Ickey is coming from. I've often tried to explain to people what happens to the mindset of those that breed for power. Basically we see the eradication of compassion and perspective within the gene pool. Those that constantly seek to marry for money and power are causing a discordance within themselves and this manifests as offspring, which as if pulled by a great force, are blind to the naturally arising harmony of nature and therefore seek order from chaos and become servants of dualism i.e. Serpents. Worth noting that the colour assigned to the planet Saturn (Satan) by the ancient Astrologers is black i.e. Darkness and self-deluded ignorance which captures you in never ending circles (Saturn's rings) of sophistry/sorcery!

We might like to ask why the snake/lizard is used to symbolize our ignorant and vanity blinded leaders. The body of the snake from the tip of the tail to the head may symbolize the growth of the ignorant ones through the evolution of selective gene pools. Many snakes are seen to sleep coiled up in a spiral an archetypal symbol of death (more correctly the movement of consciousness as experienced at death, see: “The Tibetan Book of the Dead”). Many snakes are poisonous. The “Rattle Snake” uses an archetypal sound heard at death i.e. The buzz, the rush or the wind as heard by those close to death. These are just a few but suffice to say we could keep goeing on and on.

We need to remember that the harmony mentioned above arises because of the interplay between order and chaos and not by polarization.

Definition of Polarization:
Quote:
1. The production or condition of polarity, as:

a. A process or state in which rays of light exhibit different properties in different directions, especially the state in which all the vibration takes place in one plane.

b. The partial or complete polar separation of positive and negative electric charge in a nuclear, atomic, molecular, or chemical system.

2. A concentration, as of groups, forces, or interests, about two conflicting or contrasting positions.

Now lets not confuse ourselves as to the nature of the universe because it is indeed dualistic. But whereas the universe is a natural progression such as water flowing the dualism of modern man is a contrivance and tends towards stagnation. Civilizations come and go this is natural. So as insight becomes power and power leads to corruption we begin to see the lies of our leaders and the mire they are leading us into.

I'm sure I could have said all that with more clarity but hey I'm still hung over from the Christmas party! Very Happy

Fascinating ponderings PB: Saturn of course is very important to understanding the aincient world, it was worshiped of course, being the planet furthest visible with the naked eye: Saturn was the "governer" and of course is associated with order, and the maintainance of the Solar System. Judges, Priests, Lawyers, Teachers, the wearing of Black is directly from the aincient saturnalian cult (of "El", as Saturn was known, and is associated with the administration of authority). Interesting, the word "Israel" is a tripartate name deriving from three Gods: "ISIS" (the moon, feminine) "RA" (the Sun, masculine) and "EL" (Saturn, cosmic order): according to some, anyway. Makes sense to me

Black has a positive aspect as well, as in the retention of energy: its associated with "evil" becuase "evil" people tend to want to hoard energy for themselves, and thus associate with Black, but that doesnt make black negative, all energy is neutral unless and until influenced by intent

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as much as i'm keen for the 911 truth movement not to be too closely associated with icke and his reptilian stuff... i do like listening to the guy and that was a really good documentary.

he makes a lot of sense until he gets to the lizard illuminati stuff. i'm not sure about the gold patch on chest/cia thing either. i'm open to these things, i just can't see that theres enough evidence to draw these kind of conclusions.

Belinda

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the interaction with reptilian races with this planet listen to Val Valerian back in the '90s, he claims to have been around several times, he out-ickes Icke by a long straw.

But there are critics of Val V and where he comes from too and willy nilly you get sucked into a BIG ET-led debate.

Now earthlings are we ready for this debate, haven't we enough on our plates dealing with our own corrupt terrestrial governments/NWO, without getting into cosmic politics?

Focus PLEAASE. 9/11 is the start and the wake-up, we don't have to worry where folks go after that (but for sure they'll end up going sky-high)
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belinda wrote:
On the interaction with reptilian races with this planet listen to Val Valerian back in the '90s, he claims to have been around several times, he out-ickes Icke by a long straw.

But there are critics of Val V and where he comes from too and willy nilly you get sucked into a BIG ET-led debate.

Now earthlings are we ready for this debate, haven't we enough on our plates dealing with our own corrupt terrestrial governments/NWO, without getting into cosmic politics?

Focus PLEAASE. 9/11 is the start and the wake-up, we don't have to worry where folks go after that (but for sure they'll end up going sky-high)

but if you are after truth you have to explore this stuff. especially when signs point to ufo/aliens contact causing all this mess and misplaced power to start with. they were scared and handed power over to secret groups to try to protect us from an external threat that still exsists today.
wickywoowoo
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess sticking to 9/11 may be best on this forum, there are more appropriate places to discuss the other stuff.

I just get more interested in this stuff these days. When you talk about conspiracies so much to try and wake people up, you run the risk of appearing "obsessed" and fitting a stereotype that can be later used against you. I find a nice spiritual, "matrix" esque belief is a great counter to "he's a nutjob" comments.

It's like you evolve beyond conspiracies, you don't worry as much because you realise that it makes no difference what they do to you, they are you, you are them and in the end, your thoughts are all you are and they never experience pain, only the physical body, which isn't particularly real so it's a case of "I'll expose you, do what you want to me, I couldn't give a fug".
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am open minded to anything being possible where there is evidence.

mutilated humans have been found.
mutilated cattle also
ufo crashes found to contain human body parts
ufo crashes in general
live aliens captured
dead aliens pulled from crashed craft
people having abduction experiances
people completely dissapearing and never found
lots of sightings, myself included once(maybe why i dont find it hard to believe)
lots of genuie footage taken, the fakes are made as ridicule and to debunk
a mass ridicule campagin launched to keep it quite, reports of sightings dropped as a result.
its said contact was made and an agreement reached between humans and others as they were well in advance and out matched our weapons and abilities it was best to befriend them.
they broke this agreement and could'nt be trusted, hence the need to develop and make our own weapons that would pose a challenge to these others. as a result numerous projects were launched.
because of the possibility of mass panic if the public found out responsibility was handed over to other groups/societys to deal with this threat and the american presidents thereafter were not allowed to know about it. because if the american president can say he had no clue about it goverment would'nt collapse hence the shadow goverment.
theres more and more stuff if you look into, like mass sightings over israel which could explain israels role in things, the wars we are currently experiancing to test and develop better weapons maybe?
mass slave programmes to push the development forward and at faster pace. there is an external threat, why they dont want us to know i dont know but they dont. although it would make more sense to unite us and work as one that isnt the current most likely threat as it stands today but has led to the mess.
global warning is far more urgent and any other being knowing this problem would not need to attack but simply stand by and watch.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wickywoowoo wrote:
I guess sticking to 9/11 may be best on this forum, there are more appropriate places to discuss the other stuff.

I just get more interested in this stuff these days. When you talk about conspiracies so much to try and wake people up, you run the risk of appearing "obsessed" and fitting a stereotype that can be later used against you. I find a nice spiritual, "matrix" esque belief is a great counter to "he's a nutjob" comments.

It's like you evolve beyond conspiracies, you don't worry as much because you realise that it makes no difference what they do to you, they are you, you are them and in the end, your thoughts are all you are and they never experience pain, only the physical body, which isn't particularly real so it's a case of "I'll expose you, do what you want to me, I couldn't give a fug".

agree but dont just dismiss the role ufo issues has played to get us where we are today. from what i can see it was the prime cause for concern for our goverments and they handed power away from the people/constitution to groups of people dealing with external threat issues. was the cold war a war between russia and america or a cover inorder to develop bigger and better weapons whilst working together because of the external threat. they need advanced weapons but carnt tell us why so they invent enemies inorder to develop and test weapons?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just to explain because i dont feel i have, i am not saying that any ufo related issue is the only reason why all these things are happening, but i am saying it is playing a major part of the whole picture, and although i cannot prove it may well be why 9/11 was needed and/or why we cannot explain the collapse of the towers. ie: the technology is far more advanced than we would ever understand as it stands. its worth some research in my view as there is a big chunck of the picture missing and im speculating that these issues may well be that chunk. ie: an external threat.
wickywoowoo
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
wickywoowoo wrote:

agree but dont just dismiss the role ufo issues has played to get us where we are today. from what i can see it was the prime cause for concern for our goverments and they handed power away from the people/constitution to groups of people dealing with external threat issues. was the cold war a war between russia and america or a cover inorder to develop bigger and better weapons whilst working together because of the external threat. they need advanced weapons but carnt tell us why so they invent enemies inorder to develop and test weapons?

If you read my previous posts, you'd see I have an interest in pretty much every "conspiracy" subject going, I am open to all possibilities but I can see how UFO, Reptilian and all the drug talk on a 9/11 forum may push new posters away from the subject completely.

Like I said, other forums are better sources of information and more appropriate to discuss these subjects.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wickywoowoo wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
wickywoowoo wrote:

If you read my previous posts, you'd see I have an interest in pretty much every "conspiracy" subject going, I am open to all possibilities but I can see how UFO, Reptilian and all the drug talk on a 9/11 forum may push new posters away from the subject completely.

Like I said, other forums are better sources of information and more appropriate to discuss these subjects.

in that case lets just ignore it and keep walking blindly never being able to join the dots cos the things that play a part are not aloud to be talked about and labeled with druggies ect.. yes lets just keep our knowledge minimal cos the other stuff is scarey/wacko which proves how good ridicule is to hide facts.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

next time i find something that has information in it that could explain a thing or to ill be sure to make sure it dosnt have content that makes others feel embarrased. sorry for trying to draw peoples attention to it i felt it explained how the ptb came to be and what one of the major issues are that are driving our current situation.

there i was listening to the same stuff this forum has mentioned barring ufo and aliens. then i see a guy talking about truth of aliens/ufo's and mentioning the things this forum has said and wondered could this tie in with everything that is happening. my mistake i apologize.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just to add its from 1972 which is why i thought it could hold some truth as
the guy seems geniune and it mentions things ive seen here lots of times.
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:16 am    Post subject: Nonsense Reply with quote

Nonsense both of you - we can discuss these things here without worries. David Icke is an important figure in the present day scenarios of conspiracy theories, 911, Diana, ALiens etc.
His views on 9/11 are similar to most people's on this forum, and he has probably influenced a greater number of people than most anyone else here.
I know that some members of this site are actually supporters of his.
As we're now well into "Aliens", I don't think we shuld stop sharing information with each other that might help understand Icke or any other alien issue that might enlighten us. The name of this thread is there for all to see, and if people don't want to follow it they don't have to; John White has been contributing enthusiastically and I'm sure we'll get notified by him or other mods if we're so off-topic so as to be damaging the movement.
Post away!

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont see one thread looking at David icke's ideas is any special threat to this forum, after all theres a lot of powerful concepts in Icke's work we would be better activists if we made sure we understod, and the best way to do that is through dicsussion. If anyone starts spamming it because of antagonism towards Ickes theories (fundie christians often turn up on an Icke thread and start posting vast swathes of scripture, for example), I'll sift junk posts out and keep it relevant: so far, this is a potent discussion and an interesting and informative thread

Having said that, it would also be remiss of me not to say:

Check out Illusions Cool

wickywoowoo
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am more than happy to talk about all things Icke, the guy rings true with me twice as much as Alex Jones or any one else I can think of. He just seems really honest to me, you have to be to put up with the nonsense he's put up with.

It's nice to hear on that TurnSpeak interview that David Shayler is beginning to read into the same stuff Icke is. As a Scot, I do wonder what Englishmen called David get taught at school to be so out of the ordinary, hehe.

I only expressed my concern because if someone checking into 9/11 came to this forum, they may be encouraged with the information and then they find out that "the lizard man" is one of the major voices for 9/11 truth, it will turn people off, no matter how genuine Icke is. That was my only worry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: