FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cheney:Bin laden not directly involved in 9/11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Cheney:Bin laden not directly involved in 9/11 Reply with quote

Interview of the Vice President by Tony Snow

<snip>

Q I want to be clear because I've heard you say this, and I've heard the President say it, but I want you to say it for my listeners, which is that the White House has never argued that Saddam was directly involved in September 11th, correct?

THE VICE PRESIDENT: That's correct. We had one report early on from another intelligence service that suggested that the lead hijacker, Mohamed Atta, had met with Iraqi intelligence officials in Prague, Czechoslovakia. And that reporting waxed and waned where the degree of confidence in it, and so forth, has been pretty well knocked down now at this stage, that that meeting ever took place. So we've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming. But there -- that's a separate proposition from the question of whether or not there was some kind of a relationship between the Iraqi government, Iraqi intelligence services and the al Qaeda organization.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/03/20060329-2.html
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya Truth,

I'm a bit confused - was that Bin Laden mention a mistake - are you saying Cheney accidentally let slip the real truth, that Bin Laden wasn't involved?

If so, it's quite like when Rumsfeld said that the 4th plane was 'shot down' - and his famous 'missile slip'.
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still a bit baffled, please could someone clear this up for me?

Are people thinking this another Fraudian slip like Rummy's 'missile' quote?

Cheers
TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freddie wrote:
Heya Truth,

I'm a bit confused - was that Bin Laden mention a mistake - are you saying Cheney accidentally let slip the real truth, that Bin Laden wasn't involved?

If so, it's quite like when Rumsfeld said that the 4th plane was 'shot down' - and his famous 'missile slip'.

Yes it seems it was a slip...if you read on,he says he meant to say saddam.
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Truth,

I did read on, but it took the writer so long to come back to that point that I guessed it wouldn't have been corrected and had lost interest.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: