FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

911 misinformation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
k_lifter
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: 911 misinformation Reply with quote

I've been searching around looking for research information and came across this site. I was initially fairly shocked as it was a pretty badly made one, it was also high up in the google search results. After reading through it, it struck me, it's obviously there for misinformation - people are going to read this and think WTF.

Has anyone else come across these sites? If so, could you please post the url up here, as I really want to make a list of sites that post bull.

http://www.911hoax.com/

Some of the nonsense they come out with:

Quote:
All of the documentation showing planes striking the World Trade Center is phony.

New York City was Nuked

I'm no expert on subliminal messages, but these pictures (on the front page) aren't really gunna get across a serious message - enter (written in red) and australia right next to it. And the last one, the man seems to have been made to look deformed, almost like the devil.

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I admit to being a trifle confiused by your mixed messages.

If you read some of the threads here, you will realise there is a school of thought that actively endorses there being no planes on 9/11.

There are countless sites about 9/11, the countless theories and opinions and of varying quality and depth.

Can you elaborate exactly what you are saying?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
k_lifter
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

If you read some of the threads here, you will realise there is a school of thought that actively endorses there being no planes on 9/11.

There are countless sites about 9/11, the countless theories and opinions and of varying quality and depth.

I was completely unaware of the "school of thought that actively endorses there being no planes on 9/11." - It's completely new to me, and struck me completely insane.

How can that be when half of New York were watching? It just strikes me that, the more far-fetched it is the less likely people are going to believe it. Hollographic/animated planes, New york being nuked etc.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

k_lifter wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

I was completely unaware of the "school of thought that actively endorses there being no planes on 9/11." - It's completely new to me, and struck me completely insane.

How can that be when half of New York were watching? It just strikes me that, the more far-fetched it is the less likely people are going to believe it. Hollographic/animated planes, New york being nuked etc.

I understand your confusion as to the no plane aspect (known also as NP or NPT). This has been widely discussed here and in great detail. If you stick around, you will get to know who believes what theory.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

k-lifter welcome to the insane asylum Laughing.

As T has rightly said, you will quickly come to know the NPT guys.

I like to tease them Very Happy.

andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) Would you entrust a big false-flag psyops to untutored pilots?

2) Would you (a) use a fragile aluminium airliner, or (b) a look-alike made of some very tough re-inforced metal able to pierce through multiple layers of steel and concrete?

3) Would you (a) secretly plant hundreds of bombs in a building you were going to demolish top-down, or would you (b) use a weapon which disintegrates concrete instantly and causes it to explode into a huge dust cloud?

4) Wouldn't you infiltrate the 9/11 Truth movement with reasonable- seeming folk whose job it is to pooh-pooh those who get close to the truth?

1) No

2) (b)

3) Probably (b)

4) Don't waste my time asking stupid questions.

Last edited by andrewwatson on Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In relation to 2) above, would you believe the walls of the WTC towers were not made of multiple layers of steel and concrete, but steel columns and glass? (hint: you should) And would you believe that even water, going fast enough, can cut steel? (you should, see here!)
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What were the floors made of?
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please show me a video or a still photo of a plane flying inside a building without breaking up.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrewwatson wrote:
What were the floors made of?

By the time you reach the concrete floors, you're through the steel walls.

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrewwatson wrote:

1) Would you entrust a big false-flag psyops to untutored pilots?

The events of 9/11 were entirely consistent with hijackers using/attempting to use planes to attack buildings
andrewwatson wrote:

2) Would you (a) use a fragile aluminium airliner, or (b) a look-alike made of some very tough re-inforced metal able to pierce through multiple layers of steel and concrete?

Aluminium airliners travelling at 500mph have no difficulty breaching steel walls such as those found at WTC1+2. Read NIST or ask snowygrouch, they can both do actual mechanics calulations.
andrewwatson wrote:

3) Would you (a) secretly plant hundreds of bombs in a building you were going to demolish top-down, or would you (b) use a weapon which disintegrates concrete instantly and causes it to explode into a huge dust cloud?

As an extreme Islamist terrorist group, I would be in a position to do neither, nor would I have any interest in so doing. Plunging airliners into major buildings would be achievement enough.
As it happens the buildings eventually collapsed after the plane crashes, causing the observed destruction.
andrewwatson wrote:

4) Wouldn't you infiltrate the 9/11 Truth movement with reasonable- seeming folk whose job it is to pooh-pooh those who get close to the truth?

Natural disagreements are bound to occur among paranoid delusional types when it comes to interpretation of the detail of a complex event. These types will tend to react in character and see plots, spies and devious schemes where none actually exist.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: