FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

borat says "jews did 911"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: borat says "jews did 911" Reply with quote

just saw the film borat.

in it he says "the jews did 911" & mentions jews shape-shifting.

does this help the movement?

i doubt it!

20th century fox (borat), along with skynews uk (01 Aug, 2005, i think) and many others are now suggesting people
who question 911 are anti-semetic.

indeed, a tv comedy called "peep show" suggested that people who say "jews run the world" are racist.

although this obviously isn't true, it may make people think those who talk of a global elite,
shadowy groups running the world, new world order or illuminati are racists.

Last edited by hampton on Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To suggest that people who know about the NWO, illuminati are anti-semetic has anti semetic overtones in itself.

Those who make such an assertion are implicitly saying that if there was such a conspiracy it would have to be the Jews due to some characteristic of their race.

It really is the most pathetic tactic. Even if it were the 'Jews' it wouln't make it any less of a crime to suggest otherwise is racist.

It's a bit like the moralist who sees sex in everything, which sugests something about the workings of their mind.

Similarly, I would assert that someone who cries 'racist' at everything possible is more than likely secretly very racist indeed.

Most normal non racist folk will not not have to filter everything they think constantly in fear of revealing their true nature.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Criticising Bush and his government is not the same as criticising America and is not anti-American. Criticising Zionists/Israeli Government/Mossad is not the same as criticising ALL of Judaism and there are many many Jews who hate the idea of a state of Israel and deplore its behaviour. It is a feeble response to call someone anti-Semitic because they believe Israel was behind 9/11. Their hands are all over it and they benefit more than anyone.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are lots of Jews in the USA and so some of them probably were involved. It is utter poppycock to suggest that Jews are somehow 'immune' from comitting crimes.

The tactic, of course, is to make out that we are motivated by a racist need to blame Jews for everything.

This attempt to innocculate all Jews as 'beyond suspicion' actually works against its own cause and people wonder... ''why would anyone say something so ridiculous...? unless people from a powerful Jewish lobby WERE involved!

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
suspecta
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a very complicated issue. Amongst the people who suspect certain Zionists as having had a hand in 9-11 are anti-Semites along with left-wing Jews, non-anti-Semitic anti-war types and the whole gamut really. It's a cheap shot to call all critics of Zionism anti-Semitic - I'm Jewish and the pet insult for Jewish critics of Zionism is 'self-hating Jew' - lost count of the mumbers of times I've been called that. You can't win.

There's a group of Orthodox rabbis against Zionism and they get called self-hating nutters or worse. I've seen a picture of them shaking hands with Ahmadinejad at the Holocaust conference he held recently. Life doesn't get much more bizarre, yet they stated the view that he shouldn't try to deny the Holocaust happened when it plainly did. Good that they were free to say what they liked - I don't actually think Ahmadinejad is that bad, and his letter to the Americans was brilliant.

As a Jew who lost many family members I do get upset when people try to deny the Holocaust, but I can also see that it was completely wrong to use the Holocaust to justify the subjugation of the Palestinians. I also believe the numbers may have been exaggerated but I do think there were gas chambers, having met survivors who remember the selections.
Also, for heavens sake, Jews were targeted, grabbed from their homes and sent off to die - does it really matter how they died? From my mother's class at school it was only the Jews who weren't allowed to matriculate. My mother's neighbours weren't forced out of their homes or arrested just for being who they were - my family were. Holocaust deniers are on thin ice.

So I think we have to be careful who we get into bed with. I've looked at the Liberty forums and see them as hotbeds of anti-Semitism, and it feels horrible to me to have to find myself agreeing with some of the things they say re 9-11, but I would never post alongside them because of who they are and what they really feel. They're right-wingers for god's sake and I have a visceral dislike of right-wingers!

It needs a lot of awareness to sift through all this stuff, that's for sure.

Suspecta
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suspecta wrote:
I also believe the numbers may have been exaggerated
Yes this came to light for me recently watching the "Protocols of Zion" movie, made by a Jew attempting to disprove the existence/source of that document and other related issues. He goes to interview a white power racist in the deep south of USA and questions him about the holocaust. The White Supremacist goes on to point out that the figure often quoted, 6million, was in fact the total number of Jews in Europe before the war and not the same as the number who died in concentration camps. Many, seeing what was coming, escaped to all corners of Europe and the world, so the true number who died can only be guessed at... but is lower than 6million.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suspecta wrote:
It's a very complicated issue. Amongst the people who suspect certain Zionists as having had a hand in 9-11 are anti-Semites along with left-wing Jews, non-anti-Semitic anti-war types and the whole gamut really. It's a cheap shot to call all critics of Zionism anti-Semitic - I'm Jewish and the pet insult for Jewish critics of Zionism is 'self-hating Jew' - lost count of the mumbers of times I've been called that. You can't win.

There's a group of Orthodox rabbis against Zionism and they get called self-hating nutters or worse. I've seen a picture of them shaking hands with Ahmadinejad at the Holocaust conference he held recently. Life doesn't get much more bizarre, yet they stated the view that he shouldn't try to deny the Holocaust happened when it plainly did. Good that they were free to say what they liked - I don't actually think Ahmadinejad is that bad, and his letter to the Americans was brilliant.

As a Jew who lost many family members I do get upset when people try to deny the Holocaust, but I can also see that it was completely wrong to use the Holocaust to justify the subjugation of the Palestinians. I also believe the numbers may have been exaggerated but I do think there were gas chambers, having met survivors who remember the selections.
Also, for heavens sake, Jews were targeted, grabbed from their homes and sent off to die - does it really matter how they died? From my mother's class at school it was only the Jews who weren't allowed to matriculate. My mother's neighbours weren't forced out of their homes or arrested just for being who they were - my family were. Holocaust deniers are on thin ice.

So I think we have to be careful who we get into bed with. I've looked at the Liberty forums and see them as hotbeds of anti-Semitism, and it feels horrible to me to have to find myself agreeing with some of the things they say re 9-11, but I would never post alongside them because of who they are and what they really feel. They're right-wingers for god's sake and I have a visceral dislike of right-wingers!

It needs a lot of awareness to sift through all this stuff, that's for sure.

Suspecta

Well said and if more people were so understanding we would have no basis for war Wink

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ibm supplied and serviced punch-card machines to the concentration camps, without which their job would have been much more difficult. but you don't hear much about that.

also why didn't the 'allies' bomb the camps they knew were there?

as for the ford, ig farben & fanta factories...

why was switzerland neutral?
"oh mr hitler we're neutral"
"okay then i'll leave you alone. i only want to conquer the rest of the world"

the whole things stinks!

it's same gang. the illuminati fund & control both sides. they sell you the weapons to destroy yourself then sell you the materials to rebuild afterwards to their plans. they can't lose. it's like playing yourself at chess. they don't care who's side you're on as long as you're on a side.

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hampton wrote:
why was switzerland neutral?

cos its bad news declaring war on your current account?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: