FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tony Gosling on Alex Jones

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Tony Gosling on Alex Jones Reply with quote

Tony on in a min, can someone record this please?
Here the stream: http://www.nfowars.net:443/stream1.pls

FULL VERSION MIRRORED HERE
http://www.radio4all.net/proginfo.php?id=21219

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'm listening to Tony G harp on about Lady Diana and he sounds like someone promoting a book! I personally don't know anybody that cares about Lady Diana. The supposed grief of the nation was a mind-job. I was in the pub hours after it was on the news and everybody was shouting conspiracy. Ironically most people were also saying so what!

I'm not anti Lady Di but she was at least as batty as Charlie and do we really think Charlie had her killed?

Let's face it Alex Jones really does have some sh*t on his show, not necessarily talking about Tony, but it's hard work listening to Alex's show even on a good day.

Tony I can't believe you plugged some crusty board game... Sad! And you asked to have Tele banned? Rolling Eyes

Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ironically most people were also saying so what!

I hear that all the time in this prison island. It drives me nuts.

I reckon Tony Blair could come on the television tomorow morning and say that we had to kill Di for the good of the nation. We had to participate in 9/11 in order to aquire resources needed to supply our nations and allies for the years to come and to boost the economy and we needed to kill Kennedy becuase he was trying to get in our way. People would wake up the next day and say "Oh well what can you do".

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Tony was good actually!

Know what you mean about Alex's show though..... half an hour of organic soap adverts was a bit much for me................Still I suppose it keeps the 'wolves from his door' (or more probably really creepy looking Owls in his case He he!)

C.

President Eisenhower 1961
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
So I'm listening to Tony G harp on about Lady Diana and he sounds like someone promoting a book! I personally don't know anybody that cares about Lady Diana. The supposed grief of the nation was a mind-job. I was in the pub hours after it was on the news and everybody was shouting conspiracy. Ironically most people were also saying so what!

I'm not anti Lady Di but she was at least as batty as Charlie and do we really think Charlie had her killed?

Let's face it Alex Jones really does have some sh*t on his show, not necessarily talking about Tony, but it's hard work listening to Alex's show even on a good day.

Tony I can't believe you plugged some crusty board game... Sad! And you asked to have Tele banned? Rolling Eyes

Get in tune, Patrick. We may approach these real out there events with a certain cynicism. We don't like these well bred Sloane Ranger types, but really it's the breeding that counts
They may have apparently no connection to our small pitiful lives, but the symbolic impact coming from the grid really does affect us
Just relent with your sneeriness an instant and see what's going on
We have to empower ourselves, and that relieves us of duties with the cynical middle class intellectual set

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Gosling tells Alex Jones there are 3 to 4 million people in the UK who are prepared to go to jail rather than have an ID card.

So where is the evidence of this Tony?

Or did you just make it up?
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I almost always agree with you, Patrick, I don't on the issue of Lady Diana. As a dedicated anti-monarchist, I find the worship heaped on an ordinary family that happens to be the Royal Family to be ludicrous. However, Lady Di was one of the few individuals in that family that actually rose above the circus and did something meaningful by using her fame to promote a noble and worthy cause. So, yes, I would not be surprised if it was a 'hit' sanctioned by conspirists and, yes, I do care to know.

Edit: though I would agree that if TonyG was on that show to explain/promote the Truth Movement, he needn't have got onto the Lady Di issue. It would just be distracting to the viewing public.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: quite rightly loved by many many millions round the world Reply with quote

Di was and is quite rightly loved by many many millions round the world for being down-to-earth and genuine, not something royals have been previously known for, so can we please get real here.
Also the mllions prepared to go to jail over ID cards was in the Telegraph - look it up. And the same goes for the board game, google is here: http://www.google.com
What an interesting knack I have of flushing out the time-wasters, the schizophrenic and the mean spirited on this forum... and elsewhere Wink

HACK AWARE
as a ps. to this... it's interesting to note that just after the broadcast finished one of Greennet's main servers was hacked, the one on which my own forum, which I plugged on the show, is hosted http://www.bilderberg.org/phpbb2/ - this has also demolished the entire right hand side of Greennet's home page, http://www.gn.apc.org

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Last edited by TonyGosling on Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony can you please provide some more information about the stupendous board game that you so eagerly promoted via Alex Jones soap-box rant of a show?

I recommend Cluedo Tony, why don't you get one? Rolling Eyes

Vanity eh!

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Gosling tells Alex Jones there are 3 to 4 million people in the UK who are prepared to go to jail rather than have an ID card.

So where is the evidence of this Tony?

Or did you just make it up?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/12/04/ndata0 4.xml

You gov poll for the telegraph?
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

POWER TO THE PEOPLE! BOLLOX TO I.D CARDS!

Citizens will face fine rather than sign up to ID card register
Database revolt
By OUT-LAW.COM → More by this authorPublished Thursday 7th December 2006 10:41 GMTFind your perfect job - click here for thousands of tech vacancies. Hundreds of thousands of people will refuse to sign up to the UK Government's planned identity register, according to just-published research. Around eight per cent of those surveyed said they would refuse to sign up to the database even if they are fined.

The survey was carried out by polling firm YouGov on behalf of the Daily Telegraph newspaper and in a sample of 1,979 people found that a significant proportion were prepared to defy the government over the database.

Of the 39 per cent of people who opposed the identity register, 21 per cent said they would resist signing up, even if it meant paying a small fine. That figure is eight per cent of the total.

If the figures are extrapolated to the entire UK population of 60 million people they mean that 23.4 million would oppose the database and 4.8 million would be prepared to face a fine for resisting signing up. If just two per cent of the country's over 16s refused to register then the Government would face a one million person revolt, the Telegraph said.

The survey found that 52 per cent of people are unhappy at their details being kept on a database, and that the biggest concern was that people could access the information who were not entitled to see it. Of those 52 per cent of people, 77 per cent said that they believed unauthorised personnel would see the information, while 71 per cent said the system could contain harmful errors about them.

The national identity register will be the main database for the Government's proposed ID cards. The register will contain identifying biometric data.

Though residents will not be required to carry the ID card at all times, OUT-LAW revealed last week that the ID card legislation allows the mobile fingerprint scanners that police are currently testing to access that database. That means that if police are given the go-ahead for mobile fingerprint machines, someone's identity can be checked immediately on the street against the database.

The Telegraph survey showed that there were high levels of approval for many of the kinds of surveillance that are on the increase in the UK. CCTV cameras in high streets were approved of by 85 per cent of people, photographing airline passengers by 72 per cent. Maintaining DNA material on a national database had an approval rating of just 37 per cent.

Information Commissioner Richard Thomas has repeatedly warned that the UK is becoming a surveillance society without any real public debate about the process or its consequences.

"Two years ago I warned that we were in danger of sleepwalking into a surveillance society," Thomas said in November. "Today I fear that we are in fact waking up to a surveillance society that is already all around us."

Despite 79 per cent of people surveyed saying they thought the UK was a surveillance society, 62 per cent said they did not feel they were spied upon.

Copyright © 2006, OUT-LAW.com

OUT-LAW.COM is part of international law firm
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is Alex's view on climate change and environmentalism? Isn't he pro-gun ownership? I'd like to see him investigate the '9/11 inside job denyer industry'.

Why does Ken livingstone have to have all our personal details to give us a London Transport Oyster card? (even with it fayres are extortionate!)
xxThe_Dice_manxx
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings

Lady Diana is it now LOL,Ok the woman done as much for you or I as a female newsreader,Nice to look at (sometimes) but not a lot else as a matter of fact it does her a heap of credit comparing her to a newsreader.

She f##ked around had a kid to someone else (see harry) took a lot of drugs and drink paraded around on safari (at the tax payers expense) pretending to be working for charity lol.

Oh then appears on tv saying how hard done by she is living it up,whining about charles banging some other old tart lol.

And then she gets killed in a car crash (good riddance) and it does look like she may have been bumped off but she was just another parasite like the rest of the parasites at the top and the sooner they are gone as well the better.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Audio of the broadcast available here:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/audio/Tony%20Gosling%20-%20Bilderberge rs%20-%20Alex%20Jones%2005%20Jan%202007.mp3

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: FULL VERSION OF ALEX JONES TONY G MIRRORED HERE Reply with quote

FULL VERSION OF ALEX JONES TONY G MIRRORED HERE
http://www.radio4all.net/proginfo.php?id=21219

Also have a listen to Diana here in her own words
SHORT VERSION: http://www.radio4all.net/proginfo.php?id=20974
LONG VERSION: http://www.radio4all.net/proginfo.php?id=21066

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MiniMauve wrote:
While I almost always agree with you, Patrick, I don't on the issue of Lady Diana. As a dedicated anti-monarchist, I find the worship heaped on an ordinary family that happens to be the Royal Family to be ludicrous. However, Lady Di was one of the few individuals in that family that actually rose above the circus and did something meaningful by using her fame to promote a noble and worthy cause. So, yes, I would not be surprised if it was a 'hit' sanctioned by conspirists and, yes, I do care to know.

Edit: though I would agree that if TonyG was on that show to explain/promote the Truth Movement, he needn't have got onto the Lady Di issue. It would just be distracting to the viewing public.
Hi, Mini, the book 'Death of a Princess - The Investigation' by Sancton & MacLeod gives some very good little-known information; I also recommend you read 'Jack the Ripper - The Final Solution' by Steven Knight. He claims - absolutely convincingly to me - that the 'Ripper' killings were carried out by Masons to protect the Royal Family. They are my 'No. 1 Suspects' for Diana's murder. They had the motive (same as for 'Ripper' killings), ability (members pre-sworn to secrecy with bloodcurdling oaths in all necessary fields) and opportunity (with such influence one can make the opportunity). Although Alex Jones has faults, he also fearlessly exposes Establishment crimes, such as the Okla City bombings, 911, secret training camps for Russian-speaking 'New Europeans' on US mainland etc. He also gets a hearing for 911 among many US rightwingers who otherwise wouldn't cross the street to investigate 911. And, my hobby-horse, his excellent introduction of the USS Liberty issue to a wide audience. That was a '911' false flag op that failed; Egypt was 3 minutes from nuclear attack when launched 'ready aircraft' were recalled, in 1967. Had that worked, we wouldn't have had 911.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxThe_Dice_manxx wrote:
Greetings

Lady Diana is it now LOL,Ok the woman done as much for you or I as a female newsreader,Nice to look at (sometimes) but not a lot else as a matter of fact it does her a heap of credit comparing her to a newsreader.

She f##ked around had a kid to someone else (see harry) took a lot of drugs and drink paraded around on safari (at the tax payers expense) pretending to be working for charity lol.

Oh then appears on tv saying how hard done by she is living it up,whining about charles banging some other old tart lol.

And then she gets killed in a car crash (good riddance) and it does look like she may have been bumped off but she was just another parasite like the rest of the parasites at the top and the sooner they are gone as well the better.

Go on, tell us how you REALLY feel...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: