FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We are sheep - being farmed

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ICECOLDMELTZ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: We are sheep - being farmed Reply with quote

We are sheep - being farmed
How long have you people known about these things' do you share this imformation with your familys.. I dont normaly have the time to surf the net but like i said i cant put this thing down, Ive always been a deep thinker' a contrarian, Always loking for answears. I used to be Me! Something has clicked in my mind' and Me' will never be the same again. Was this the way it was ment tobe' I have tunes of pink floyd ringing in my ears' Its as though gilmour has whispered in my ear'' Now do you get it.. I remember the first time I seen the life of Brian' and thinking are you taking the piss. Jeez' Have i been asleep' all this time. Anyway' i dont think am at the rite place posting here, This is about nine eleven. You all know about the big con' dont you'' or am i losing my mind. Tell me am not'' someone tell me!

Last edited by ICECOLDMELTZ on Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you mean what does the term "sheep" refer to when used here?

cos i aint very good at the history of sheep all i know is they exsisted then got farmed for wool, possibly milk, and meat Wink

think in terms of how the population act.

how aware are they?

are they controlled and blindly believe anything they are told?

where are sheep eventually led to?

herded and penned into citys.

anyone not aware of what is happening and blindly following the lies are sheep and most proberbly the way we are all looked upon by our leaders ect.
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i tend to keep webster tarpleys book '9/11 synthetic terror: made in the USA' nearby for those 'am i mad' moments. Very Happy
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Best book Reply with quote

g wrote:
i tend to keep webster tarpleys book '9/11 synthetic terror: made in the USA' nearby for those 'am i mad' moments. Very Happy

That is certainly the best book for a generation.
Alongside Naomi Kleins No Logo.

They will come in handy when everything goes to pot.
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think we are the cattle.

scientists can't find the missing link and they also acknowledge the R-complex which is an ancient reptilian part of the human brain.

one of the theories is that the missing link(s) are when reptilian entities/aliens came to earth and couldn't get monkeys to do anything useful. so they either interbred with us or mixed up some monkey dna with some of their own, in different strengths for different tasks. if you are 50%+ reptilian they know who you are and they make sure you reach a useful position before getting you into a ritualistic cult where you can be possessed by other dimensional demons.

Last edited by hampton on Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I dont know much about the Occult but if watching Eastenders, eating Asparthame food, getting Mercury fillings, GM meat, milk with cow hormones, water with Flouride and our soldiers crammed full of DU is supposed to be "normal sensible behaviour"....

Then I delcare now, in public that I am Mad As A HATTER on a really really concentrated acid tab while watching Fantasia.

President Eisenhower 1961
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: BRAIN DAMAGE Reply with quote

ICECOLDMELTZ wrote:
How long have you people known about these things' do you share this imformation with your familys.. I dont normaly have the time to surf the net but like i said i cant put this thing down, Ive always been a deep thinker' a contrarian, Always loking for answears. I used to be Me! Something has clicked in my mind' and Me' will never be the same again. Was this the way it was ment tobe' I have tunes of pink floyd ringing in my ears' Its as though gilmour has whispered in my ear'' Now do you get it.. I remember the first time I seen the life of Brian' and thinking are you taking the piss. Jeez' Have i been asleep' all this time. Anyway' i dont think am at the rite place posting here, This is about nine eleven. You all know about the big con' dont you'' or am i losing my mind. Tell me am not'' someone tell me!

ice you are not going crazy, im pretty sure we all went through a patch of thinking that when first learning some of the lies, it's hard to accept when the world you thought you were living is infact just an illusion.

you know more than most if your using a pyrimid as you post picture, which shows you know its significance, or is it just coincidance? anyway dont worry and just keep educating yourself.

telling your family straight out may be a shock to them, if you think they wont believe you or think your mad, try and brake em in slowly to the reality. 9/11 is a good place to start though cos its so easy to see. wtc7 is a good one because most only think 2 buildings fell that day. the way i did it was to ask them how many buildings fell that day, then show them wtc7 and ask dose that look like controlled demoliton? but you know your family best and how they will react, but just giving some advise if you want to open there eyes or put it to them so they know.

you say this forum is just about 9/11 and its not for you, try www.illusionsforum.com they cover everything there and may find what your looking for.
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a vegan lifestyle would probably help.
maybe there is something to be said for using crystals, visiting energy votices (eg. stonehenge), etc.
i've heard that the pitch of musical notes was changed in the 17th century so they wouldn't stimulate the chakras properly.

but, i wonder if the only thing we really need to do to protect ourselves is to speak the truth.

look at william rodriguez, david icke, alex jones, etc

uselesseater

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hampton wrote:

i've heard that the pitch of musical notes was changed in the 17th century so they wouldn't stimulate the chakras properly.

Interesting.

Have you got any further reading on this and what is chakras?
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The solfeggio scalewill balance your chakras, especially when played out on tuning forks
ICECOLDMELTZ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ICE

maid.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  104.07 KB
 Viewed:  113 Time(s)

maid.png

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: