FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

World Wide Sit-down Protest 11th September 2007

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: World Wide Sit-down Protest 11th September 2007 Reply with quote

Many of us are concerned that the 911 Truth Movement is drying up so what do people think about a global sit-down protest on September the 11th of this year in all the major cities around the world?

You may also like to comment here: http://911evidencebase.16.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=49

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the idea of a global burn down protests. Oh no wait, I advocate non violence... f*ck it lets all sit down.
Lynne
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where shall we sit?

Ouside parliment or Downing street perhaps. I think in the UK , to have the best impact in terms of numbers on that date as like last year we should group together. We could sit outside the American Embassey, as we stood last time, but that if we chose an alternative location there would not be the same problem regarding the displaying of banners( for the families).

I think also doing something on May 1st would be a good idea also. I know it is usualy a day of anti globalisation protest, but it would be perhaps a good ground for handing out leaflets etc and really the aim of 9/11 was to uphold their empire.

Very Happy
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figure sit down in city centers and main roads so as to cause as much disruption as possibly. If this was done around the planet it would be all over the news. Imagine the whole of New York grinding to a halt!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: