FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The "plane" that hit the Pentagon
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Graham,

Is that picture to illustrate the importance of the missing cctv footage? - I agree that these would be the definitive evidence, but just to re-iterate, the fact they are being kept secret does not in any way point to it being a missile or global hawk - and I think they are being kept back to confuse and complicate the truth.

As for the engine, you are right, and I've never come across the other one - nor another set of landing gear. This is a good point and one of the weaknesses in the official account, and mine.

Anyone else ever come across any of these pieces? - Also, the small engine(like) thing found has been identified as both a global hawk engine and a APU from the tale of a 757 - so far I can't find confirmation of this either way - anyone else found anything to identify this piece? as it appears to be a lynch pin of both theories.
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freddie

How can you say that the no-plane theory is based on absolutely nothing? Nothing I have seen suggests that it was a plane as large as the 757 that hit the pentagon.

Just imagine you hadn't been told the official story...do you think you would have come to the conclusion that it was a 757 or similar that crashed into the pentagon?

As I said before...all the US government would need to do is release those damn cctv tapes. Why withhold them? To try and get the last laugh if it did turn out to be a plane? I think not...
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Gypsum,

Quote:
How can you say that the no-plane theory is based on absolutely nothing?

Partly because I realized that the main websites and films are misleading in this respect; the evidence does point to a plane - and partly because I have not seen one piece of evidence that it was a missile, a bomb, or a global hawk. Could you point me to any credible evidence for any of these theories? - If these alternative theories are based on the shakiest of evidence, then I am forced to conclude that something similar to a 757 hit.

Quote:
Nothing I have seen suggests that it was a plane as large as the 757 that hit the pentagon.

I hear what you're saying, but can we straighten one thing up here - I'm not saying that you ever said otherwise, but will you agree that the hole in the facade, prior to collapse, was a hole apx. 18ft across on the first floor and apx. 90ft wide on the ground floor? - This was my initial reason for posting - so can we all agree that the "just an 18ft hole" claim is not even nearly right; because it was based on misleading photographs.

I make it just under 50ft from the left side of the left engine to the right side of the right engine on a 757-200. If the hole is apx.90ft then why couldn't it have swallowed the engines? - Yet to hear a response to that one.

Quote:
Just imagine you hadn't been told the official story...do you think you would have come to the conclusion that it was a 757 or similar that crashed into the pentagon?

True, if anything I would have thought just a bomb went off or that it was a slightly smaller plane - but let me stretch this logic - I also can't look at the damage and say that it was caused by a missile or a global hawk (I mean, why do people think they would fly a spy plane into the wall? - Yet to here an answer to that one too.

Also on this point, the photos are not the only pieces of evidence here. I guess it would be rude to mention that the majority of witnesses identified a 575 type plane. Point me to the ones that say a a global hawk or a missile (that haven't been taken out of context, misquoted or any of those clearly figurative statements that make the no-plane argument even more flimsy. Yet to get an answer on this one too - how could this be if it was something other than a plane?

Quote:
As I said before...all the US government would need to do is release those damn cctv tapes. Why withhold them? To try and get the last laugh if it did turn out to be a plane? I think not...

Really think about this point because the common logic is 'no show = no plane' - personally I am split two ways, either they are withholding them because it was a smaller plane, or as I suspect, they are keeping them away to help foster the no-plane theories. They don't even have to release them to do us damage - don't you get it - it's been doing the cause damage since day one. They can laugh us off with this, because, shifty as it may seem, the evidence points towards it being a large plane, if not a boeing 757.

Yes, there is reason to suspect - at first glance it looks very very bad, after a closer look it looks a bit more possible, but we can never be sure -- This is the point here, if we don't have a shread of evidence that it was either a missile, a global hawk or a single bomb then it would be wrong to proclaim that the evidence points to no plane! We're trying to get to the truth, not invite ridicule.

Please, one of you who believes there was no plane, please show me one piece of evidence that at least helps to explain what happened. Not evidence that the hole wasn't big enough, because I've posted several things on that and nobody seems to want to reply to those statements / images - I want to know what the alternatives could be - or is it "we have no idea what it was, but we know for sure it wasn't a plane"?

And the last point which nobody has come back to is probably the most significant of all. Why? - If there was no plane, why not? Why would they risk the entire mission for something so reckless and more to the point, pointless (no pun intended). I genuinely look forward to some incite on this one as I can't work it out at all.
Mathias
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 point: The great dissimilarities between a 737 and a 757 airplane crash, both at full speed.

STARTING POINT ===>

I believe everything that the government told me.

MOTIVE ===>

I just want to show you the difference between the 2005 Greek 737 Helios Crash and the 757 crash at the Pentagon, letting you decide for your own selves.

On the 15th of August 2005, a Greek Helios 737 jet slammed into a hill at FULL speed because the pilot lost conscience due to a cabin pressure drop.

A 737 airliner. So we could legitimately, reasonably, logically compare the crashes, right? Please interfere if you think I'm jumping to conclusions.

So, the jet slammed into a hill at full speed.

Now take 5 and watch the video of the debris.

PLEASE WATCH THIS, THE VIDEO IS NOT TOO BIG AND DOESN'T TAKE LONG.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4150312.stm

It crashed into the hill under very comparable circumstances, we still agree?

I'd like to add; that's a pretty big crash site. With a lot of wreckage.

This is what was found afterwards. Some pictures to give a still view of the tail wreck.

A piece of the tailsection.

That is very large, as seen here in comparison to a human being.

Now I'm going to link to a very disturbing image. A body that is intact, after a horrific crash. DONT WATCH THIS IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO DISTURBING PICTURES
So entire, yet scorched human body's where found after the crash. At the Pentagon, none, just very small fragments. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

In addition,
Quote:
In Grammatiko, more than 100 firefighters, aided by eight special planes and three helicopters dropping water, fought a huge brush fire caused by the crash. Parts of the remains of the plane were engulfed by the flames.

EIGHT special planes, THREE helicopters and 100 firefighters to be able to put out the inferno that followed.

The inferno on the Helios crash site was huge. At the Pentagon, very small in comparison.

In addition.

Quote:
The plane broke up into at least three pieces, including the tail, a bit of the cockpit and a piece of the fuselage section that eyewitnesses said contained a large group of bodies.

Keep in mind, the 737 did hit the slope at FULL speed, just like the 757 at the Pentagon.

Quote:
“There is wreckage everywhere. I am here, things here are very difficult, they are indescribable,” Grammatiko Mayor George Papageorgiou said. “I am looking at back tail. The fuselage has been destroyed. It fell into a chasm and there are pieces.”

Wreckage everywhere.

Now, as for the Pentagon.

No video needed, right? This is 80% of the crash site.

The wreckage.

Take a moment to compare this large piece of debris with the wreckage of the 737 in Greece. And keep in mind, a 737 is smaller than a 757.

The firefighters did not need ANY extinguisher planes or helicopters. The Helios crash, I repeat, needed 8 planes and 3 helicopters.

The rest of the data for the Pentagon, I'm sure you've all seen it before.

Now I've shown you video evidence, imaging evidence and witness statements, as well as rescue data about the crash of the 737 in Greece.

And a 757 is bigger than a 737.

737 models can hold approx. 129 passengers, a 757 up to 210-230 passengers.

Now compare the video evidence, imaging evidence of the Pentagon crash with the Greek crash, a smaller plane.

The 737 DID NOT vaporize, dissappear or anything else. It caused a major with a whole lot of debris.

The 737 is smaller than what crashed at the Pentagon. You're getting tired too, right?

Now, and for my Final Word.

Hmmmm... I'm starting to begin to hypothetically, possibly, unsurely, maybe carefully doubt that a 737 crashed at the Pentagon.

What did? I don't know. Freddie, your great research supports the fact that it was a smaller plane that hit the Pentagon. But no subsequent, huge fireball due to the enormous kerosine that was stored in the wings appeared.

Freddie, your great research also totally matches with the greater part of the witness statements. They saw what looked like an 8-20 person commuter jet. The dimensions of your research you might want to reconsider, just a friendly addition, they don't really comply with the size of a 737.

But, aside from all this, 2 additional statements.

===> The case should be re-opened at the least, right? I mean, how would a firefighter be able to prepare for crashes in the future without further data? If only to benefit the cause of the people?

===> Plus, the government could release ONE security tape from either extra Pentagon cameras -(dont you think there were more cameras pointed at the crash site? I mean, it IS the nerve center of the American military :s)-, or the Sheraton hotel, or the traffic control center across the street, or the gas station across the street, and all the speculation would end. Sad Why aren't they doing this?

Sad

I'd like to add even further, I am not a crazy conspiracy theorist, nor a liberal, nor a republican, and I could be wrong!

But believing the official story, and carefully assessing the data makes me question my own intelligence.

And why wouldn't they just release 1 tape? At least to sooth our conscience? I want to believe it.

That's why I think we should re-open the case. Embarassed Am I wrong?

I even read the full 9/11 Commission Report. And to be honest, it only raised more questions than it answered.
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Freddie

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion yes? You think the hole was one size, other people think otherwise. You say certain photo's are misleading, some think they aren't. Since i never actually saw the hole I can't say what size I think it is because I don't know, unfortunately Sad

Another thing I find interesting in one photo of the pentagon is the fact that a small stool and book are right beside the area which was hit, yet neither of them are charred by the fires which would have resulted from the jet fuel burning. I saw this in one film, not sure which though. Maybe someone can help?
Mathias
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gypsum, that would probably be 9/11: in plane sight or Loose Change 2nd Edition.

Both on Google video by the way...
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Pentagon photographs Reply with quote

Freddie wrote:
Quote:
...... but will you agree that the hole in the facade, prior to collapse, was a hole apx. 18ft across on the first floor and apx. 90ft wide on the ground floor?

In this photograph taken before the collapse, the ground floor on the right hand side of the entry point does not seem to support the suggestion of a 90ft wound!

This image would seem to suggest that left hand side of the Ground Floor is pretty much intact, as is the first floor which would seem to belie the claim of the 18ft entry hole at first floor level.

It is perhaps worthy of note that although the aircraft is effectively 'vapourised', the vehicles by the fence just get burnt out.

Two Aircraft Hypothesis.

Earlier today, Ian Crane posted the hypothesis that whatever hit the Pentagon may have been manoeuvred 'underneath' another plane on a landing approach to Runway 15 at Ronald Reagan internation airport. Freddie said that this hypothesis was new to him but this hypothesis has been around for a while.

Check out the folllowing:

A Plausible Theory?

September 11th 2001:9.37am Global Hawk (or whatever) follows temporary MMLS signal set at 90 degrees to Reagan National ILS(so as not to cause interference) and approaches South West face of Pentagon. 150 metres from impact, two air to ground missiles are launched which penetrate deep within the walls of the pentagon. Global Hawk is swallowed by the newly created impact hole. Meanwhile Flight 77 overflies the Pentagon and lands on Runway 15 Reagan National Airport.

Source: http://membres.lycos.fr/applemacintosh/pentagon.htm

Al K Myst
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had to take a bet as to what hit the Pentagon, my favourite would be this:

http://www.911studies.com/911photostudies72.htm (go to next 3 pages)

the A3 Sky Warrior especially disguised for this operation in AA markings and livery. Travelling in at 350mph plus, I challenge any unsuspecting eyewitness to know what it was. This is why we got some reports of an executive jet, some of a 757 and others of a military jet. Camouflage and deception is something the military know only too well and given the importance of this false flag operation, the very best would have been involved in getting this plane to look just the part. The possibility of a missile being fired from the plane moments before impact also sounds feasible and may explain the penetration effect.

What do you all think?
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mathias,

Thankyou for a proper post, with some relevant evidence - it's the first I've been presented with in this thread. Shame you taled off half way.

Ok, so I am with you on the apparent vast difference between these two cases, but I can't agree that they are totally comparible (and I'm not being unreasonable here, I do partly agree, but there are these points):

Firstly Do you know what angle the plane hit the hill at? - was it straight on or did the angle cause the crash to break up rather than a perfectly direct hit? - Each crash has different debris patterns.

Secondly, earth covered in shrubs is not evenly remotely similar to a 2 foot thick concrete and limestone, steel reinforced wall with Kevlar blast protection and two ince thick bomb proof windows.

Quote:
It crashed into the hill under very comparable circumstances, we still agree?

Circumstances? - meaning it was flying fast? - yeh, that was the same.

Quote:
I'd like to add; that's a pretty big crash site. With a lot of wreckage.

Of course, it was on a hill - pieces would have rolled, pieces would have been blown away, it may not have crashed perfectly head on etc..

---

The tail section is a remarkable picture which was my desktop on my computer for a while - In my mind the virtical stabalizer is a dodgy point in the pentagon image, but this doesn't at all prove that it should be intact at the pentagon.

Quote:
So entire, yet scorched human body's where found after the crash. At the Pentagon, none, just very small fragments.

I couldn't find that image, and I am not 100% about the bodies at the pentagon - but my plane theory certainly doesn't need there to be bodies there - remember, 'no plane' does not equal 'no conspiracy'. Also, it doesn't seem that crazy that human bodies would be destroyed after traveling 500mph through the reinforced outer wall and the inner structure.

Quote:
EIGHT special planes, THREE helicopters and 100 firefighters to be able to put out the inferno that followed.

The inferno on the Helios crash site was huge. At the Pentagon, very small in comparison.

Wow ... that is amazing - why such a big fire? - Hmm, maybe because the crash was on a hill, and the wind spread the fires which lit the dry brush - oh, but why the planes and helicopters? - because it was spread over a hill and couldn't easily be reached by fire trucks? - I am speculating, but this certainly wouldn't the case at the pentagon.

Quote:
No video needed, right?

Who ever said that? - I want to see it as much as you, but I doubt we're going to see it any time soon.

Quote:
The firefighters did not need ANY extinguisher planes or helicopters. The Helios crash, I repeat, needed 8 planes and 3 helicopters.

I repeat, the Washington fireservice were on the scene quickly and were able to park multiple trucks right infront of the fire! Although the pentagon fire was initially large - look at the hyperlink picture on page 1 to see the massive width of early fire damage - it was confined and not blown over a hill of dry brush.

Quote:
The 737 is smaller than what crashed at the Pentagon. You're getting tired too, right?

haha, yeh I was actually - you've said the same point 'it's smaller than a 757' over and over, yes it is I agree - but you don't really think that sorts it all out do you?

Quote:
What did? I don't know. Freddie, your great research supports the fact that it was a smaller plane that hit the Pentagon. But no subsequent, huge fireball due to the enormous kerosine that was stored in the wings appeared.

Ahhhh - So do you tell people that you don't know, or do you slip in a missile or global hawk? (as honesty is what I'm talking about here) - Is this half assed dig at me really a reply to one of my posts in disguise? - Which part of my 'great research' proves a 757 couldn't fit. Can you reply to the 50ft wide engine to engine and the 90 ft HOLE in the ground floor? - Just want to hear how it is explained away so easily?

How can the photos after the incident show a huge fireball? - What are you on about? - Also if you'd payed due attention you'd have realized that I'm not saying the official story is true - if they used a smaller plane, then the tons and tons of kerosine goes out of the window. I'm just saying to use anything other than a plane would be rediculous - care to respond? - I think it's the fourth time I've asked but no takers yet.

Quote:
Freddie, your great research also totally matches with the greater part of the witness statements. They saw what looked like an 8-20 person commuter jet.

Really? - What's your source on that one? Seriously.

Quote:
The dimensions of your research you might want to reconsider, just a friendly addition, they don't really comply with the size of a 737.

Ok, this is more like it - friendly, constructive debate. May I ask why it would not fit - are you disputing the apx 90ft hole on the ground floor?

---

Quote:
The case should be re-opened at the least, right? I mean, how would a firefighter be able to prepare for crashes in the future without further data? If only to benefit the cause of the people?

Now I'm a bit pissed off - did you read my posts or just look at the pictures? - Did you get the impression I'm following the official line? - Am I not also seeking an investigation?

Quote:
Plus, the government could release ONE security tape from either extra Pentagon cameras -(dont you think there were more cameras pointed at the crash site? I mean, it IS the nerve center of the American military :s)-, or the Sheraton hotel, or the traffic control center across the street, or the gas station across the street, and all the speculation would end. Sad Why aren't they doing this?

Ohhh, so you didn't read my posts did you - I have to say that these knee jurk defensive stances are a bit worrying.

Quote:
And why wouldn't they just release 1 tape? At least to sooth our conscience?

Read my posts and ask yourself this - why would they want to ease your mind?

----I'll rapidly lose interest in this thread if people don't at least skim read what I've written, as it seems I'm on my own with this one.

Peace
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Global Hawk in AA Livery Reply with quote

This image from: http://membres.lycos.fr/applemacintosh2/Pentagon2.htm

Al K Myst
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gypsum,

Quote:
ou think the hole was one size, other people think otherwise.

Why is it my opinion - did I not post the pic? - go back to page 1 with the image with the messurements on - serisouly I'm feeling like I'm going mad - am I the only one who can see that or just the only person who is willing ot comment on it?

You tell me how wide the damage was on the ground floor from that image. As I already explained the two so called 'intact pillars' are actually collapsed first floor slabs, so don't even bother with that one.

Quote:
You say certain photo's are misleading, some think they aren't.

Why? - because they fit in with the theory you have subscribed to? - I mean it. How can you deny they are misleading when they are covered in foam? obscuring the real damage!

Quote:
Since i never actually saw the hole I can't say what size I think it is because I don't know, unfortunately Sad

I'm lost ... are the pics not there or something?

Quote:
Another thing I find interesting in one photo of the pentagon is the fact that a small stool and book are right beside the area which was hit, yet neither of them are charred by the fires which would have resulted from the jet fuel burning. I saw this in one film, not sure which though. Maybe someone can help?

Good point - one of the top things on my 'dodgy' list - and it was In Plain Site (also sampled for 'Confronting the Evidence') - I can't expliain this other than that area of the building (upper floor room) was somehow sealed from the fire until collapse, at which point it had died down. Either that or the swapped plane was carrying little fuel (as I mentioned previously).
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mathius!

Alkmyst, thats a very interesting theory! I hadnt heard of this yet. I had no idea there was an airport so near the pentagon either Embarassed

Seems plausible enough to me!

Freddie for god sakes, we've read your posts.
Why would they want everyone to argue? WHY??? To make people debate on what really happened? Surlely it would be in the interests of the Government to not piss people off by withholding information?

Just because you've gave your view on this doesn't mean other people can't.
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Global Hawk at Pentagon Reply with quote

Is there a correlation between these photographs?

1).

2).

3).

Al K Myst
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freddie youre not the only one going mad here. I told you I can't tell how wide the damage was already. All I was trying to say was you're basically the only person (who I've come across) that thinks the hole was as large as you say.

And I have not 'suscribed' to any theory Rolling Eyes
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alkmyst,

Why on earth would you post a cropped version of one of the pics I posted?!

It is a smaller version of the large image with the widths ... why have you ignored that? - How wide are you saying it is? - What is it that I've seen wrong?

Quote:
This image would seem to suggest that left hand side of the Ground Floor is pretty much intact, as is the first floor which would seem to belie the claim of the 18ft entry hole at first floor level

Not quite sure I get you? - Is this a convoluted way of say that the "18ft hole' claim is infact RUBBISH?

Quote:
It is perhaps worthy of note that although the aircraft is effectively 'vapourised', the vehicles by the fence just get burnt out.

Ok true, but the cars didn't have "tons" of jet fuel in its wings and the cars didn't hit the pentagon at 500mph ... having said that - the cars may be able to tell some story so I agree that they may have some value.

---

I have actually come across the two plane theory, and have found it to be BASED ON PURE SPECULATION

Quote:
September 11th 2001:9.37am Global Hawk (or whatever) follows temporary MMLS signal set at 90 degrees to Reagan National ILS(so as not to cause interference) and approaches South West face of Pentagon. 150 metres from impact, two air to ground missiles are launched which penetrate deep within the walls of the pentagon. Global Hawk is swallowed by the newly created impact hole. Meanwhile Flight 77 overflies the Pentagon and lands on Runway 15 Reagan National Airport.

If you have missed something again, which I probably have, please point it out to me - is there some evidence that I'm not seeing?
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin,

I commend you for sticking your neck out and actually suggesting an alternative. And I believe this is the closest alternative I've heard. Let's pretend for a moment that the eye witness accounts support this - I am still gagging for a motive? - Why risk everything?

Peace
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Asked if there were unreleased photographs of the attack that would convince the doubters, Zelikow, of the 9/11 commission, said, "No."

The why would they do this and risk the operation is the one question that sprung to my mind but when you consider the glaring faults in the official tale you end up asking how in the name of ---- did they think they could get away with this. The answer, on the face of it, seems to my mind that the influence of the internet was not given enough consideration. Prior false flag operations, no matter how shoddy, could easily be passed over with the contrivance of the mainstream media and anyone questioning them consigned to the tin foil hat crew.

Personally I see the Pentagon as a cul de sac and believe most emphasis should be put on the blatant demolition of the WTC buildings.
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Freddie ........North? Reply with quote

Freddie,

Do you, by any chance, have a sister who goes by the name of Rachel?

Al K Myst
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freddie, do you still believe it was a terrorist who could hardly fly a small plane who crashed the plane into the pentagon?

If not, then I am unsure of any motive at all apart from whatever reasons Bush may have had perhaps? There's no way of knowing this for sure at present (if it is indeed the case).

Any ideas anyone?
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Good night Pentagon .......Hello Building 6 Reply with quote

Brian,

I absolutely concur. Some interesting conjecture and good practice for responding to those who still think that there is merit in the official version.

However, the minutae of the Pentagon is almost an irrelevance when dealing with the collapse of the four WTC buildings ................... Sorry did I say four Buildings?

Yes, we have apparently overlooked Building 6 ............but that's for another thread.

Good night Freddie .......... I'm outa this thread.

Al K Myst
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alkmyst, - is that supposed to be some sort of clever pop ... I'm an agent, I am secretly someone else ... I have an agenda - My agenda is to do my best to get this story out, so if people are saying obviously false statments, or theorizing based on the most laughable evidence (which will ultimately undermine the direction of the movement), then I say it becomes my agenda to find out why people still believe this fairy tale - I think I've pretty clear about this from teh start.

Gypsum,

You're embarrassing yourself and disrespecting me.

Quote:
Freddie, do you still believe it was a terrorist who could hardly fly a small plane who crashed the plane into the pentagon?

If not, then I am unsure of any motive at all apart from whatever reasons Bush may have had perhaps? There's no way of knowing this for sure at present (if it is indeed the case).

In the post before that you said
Quote:
Freddie for god sakes, we've read your posts.

Well YOU CLEARLY HAVEN'T - How many times do I have to repeat my initial points?

---

Quote:
whatever reasons Bush may have had perhaps?

That's right - Deny ignorance ... I don't know where to start with that one.

I'm done with you I'm afraid - I wanted this to be civil but until you actually read my posts and look at the images then I really don't know what I can do.
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alkmyst,

Why are you leaving? - Not so soon, please, at least have a pop at one of my questions ... please. I am genuinely shocked at the closed mindedness of this forum on this subject. I wouldn't be so surpised if you could show me any evidence, but so far, everyone seems happy to continue on attacking me without even answering my most basic of questions.

I'm still up for working through this, but I want people to read all the posts and see who's dodging the questions? - And what was my intent? - Was it to start a fight or to establish some TRUTHS?

Lastly, it comes down to what sort of 'movement' you want to part of - one that crudely attacks its opposition, or one that bases its conclusions on evidence. I thought we were supposed to be embracing truth.
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

Oh dear Freddie, I'm guessing I'm not the only one getting impatient with you. I have read every one of your posts and listened to your views. You asked for other theories on what could have happened, and when you were given them you tried to dismiss it, although you were good enough to at least acknowlege that they had made a point. Maybe you should try a bit harder to listen to other peoples views instead of just 'subscribing' to your own?
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gypsum,

You said you read my posts and yet keep repeating your questions, making it all too apparent that you haven't READ or haven't understood my posts.

One last chance to to question what you've said to me in regards to what I've already written - that's it man, I am trying to be nice but you're not making it easy.

Peace
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian,

I get what you're saying and totally agree - but do you not understand my point here? - would you let it lay if others were still purporting the UFO / hologram story?

Peace
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deja vu, perhaps?

A Sharp Major; Solve et Coagula ...........and now Freddie!

Gypsum wrote:
Quote:
Oh dear Freddie, I'm guessing I'm not the only one getting impatient with you. I have read every one of your posts and listened to your views. You asked for other theories on what could have happened, and when you were given them you tried to dismiss it, although you were good enough to at least acknowlege that they had made a point. Maybe you should try a bit harder to listen to other peoples views instead of just 'subscribing' to your own?

It is perhaps time for us to acknowledge that we should agree to differ on this particular issue. It is my opinion that Freddie has not presented anything tangible, to convince me that a 757 actually hit the Pentagon; and despite everything that has been posted in response to Freddie's claims, it seems that we have not succeeded in influencing Freddies perception.

However, I would like to congratulate Freddie on being the first 911 Sceptic(?), that I have encountered, who actually believes that a 757 actually hit the Pentagon.

Anyone want to get the ball rolling on a Building 6 thread? If not, I'll post something on the subject tomorrow.

Al K Myst
Mathias
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freddie thank you for replying.

I'll give you an answer that is relevant tomorrow. I'm too tired now. I'm very active in the Belgian movement to get the truth out there. I'm organising screenings of various footage and inviting local experts for a debate.

1 thing, the evidence of eyewitnesses saying that they saw a 8-20 passenger commuter plane is in the second edition of Loose Change.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=loose+c hange&pl=true

I'm all for discussion. But I advise you not to get too mad.

I've been researching this for 2.5 years and I have gotten mad too often.

See you tomorrow.

And indeed....

PEACE Crying or Very sad
Mathias
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, I've gotten used to explaining this matter as if I was talking to a ten-year old child, because otherwise I get robbed of any credibility.

So I was merely emphasizing the fact that the two crashes don't add up.

All stuff aside... (I'm tired, sry for my ineloquent choice of words), comparing these two crashes....

Did a 737 fly into the pentagon? I think not. Confused
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alkmyst,

Once again, I don't quite know what you're incinuating but I'll presume it's harmless forum fun.

Quote:
It is perhaps time for us to acknowledge that we should agree to differ on this particular issue.

Differ on what point? - that you read my posts? - I stand by that statement ... look man, I can forgive and forget, I was just saying that a few of the points you made against me were explained in my early posts and the same goes for Gypsum.

I'm done with you too Alkmyst, is it that hard to see that you've clicked 'submit' on yet another post that doesn't answer a single question of mine - I wouldn't feel so cheated if you would just address my initial point.

//// Is the hole in the pentagon, prior to collapse, 18ft wide or is that only damage to the first floor, and the reason this is still being said is because of the misleading photographs that cover up the apx. 90ft of ground floor damage?\\\\\ -- It's simply enough, the photo is there, what do you make of it?

If you answer that question then you'll never hear from me again, just don't make me write another post repeating requests from two days ago.

Mathius,

Your civility is appreciated and I'll definately pop back tomorrow to check what you mean.

Peace
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I can see that this thread has died, as nobody seems bothered enough to back up their theories. I will just summerize my points so anyone who hasn't already made up their mind can skip all the question dodging, repitition and personal jabs at me. These are major points and all but 1 has been dodged in my previous posts, which doesn't give me much faith in the 'no-plane' theories:

1- The "18 foot hole" claim is clearly false, and the far wider damage can be seen in the image (with measurements) on page 1.

2- The majority of eyewitnesses claim to have seen something simiilar to a 757 ... so at the very least we can say the witnesses identified a plane.

3- There are no witnesses that describe a missile or globalhawk hitting the pentagon.

4- The confiscation of cctv tapes does not prove that it wasn't a plane.

5- The 5 frames of pentagon CCTV footage is highly suspect, and shouldn't be used as evidence without recognition of its questionable authenticity.

6- The mysterious object under the blue tarp is nothing more than a tent.

7- There is some evidence of a 757 (although not as much as one might have expected) such as the engine, wheel, tires, scraps etc - yes there isn't loads, but if we say there is none, then that is false - your only method to explain this is to say they were placed there.

8- The lampposts that were damaged point to a large plane as a missile or global hawk could not have caused this damage.

9- What many members of this board have called the 'perfectly horizontal left wing damage line' is nothing of the sort. It clearly shows the steel beams having been exposed after the bricks and limestone surrounding it have been totally destroyed. The beams even show some sort of damage. - Could a missile do that?

10- The generator that was struck was moved towards the pentagon - a missile, global hawk or bomb could not do this.

----

A few points to add, that you won't hear from an official story believer:

1- The reported smell of cordite does not prove a missile, as I believe the building had explosives pre planted.

2- Hanjour's piloting skills does not prove it wasn't a plane, because it could have easily have been remotely piloted (as I believe the other planes were).

3- The fact that the missile defence posts didn't shoot it down does not prove 'no plane', it proves complicity.

4- There is no logical motive for using anything other than a large plane to conduct the pentagon attack. The possibility of even one witness seeing / filming the missile would have risked the entire mission - and after (potentially) hijacking 3 planes with remote control, wouldn't it be easier to use a plane?

-------I realize that these don't conclusively prove a large plane hit the pentagon - but they sure as hell point away from it being a missile or globalhawk. If anyone can show me that any of these points are incorrect, then I and many other thousands of people would be very grateful--------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: