FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

apologies if my post ( 666 on the brain ) has offended.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ICECOLDMELTZ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: apologies if my post ( 666 on the brain ) has offended. Reply with quote

I icecoldmeltz has withdrawn all posts to this forum. The Organiser feels that my last post is obtuse, and is not within the 911 campaign. I accept that, and will move to a more suitable forum. i would like to wish you all success with this campaign. ICM
krisboro
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Icecold,

I would suggest you move to a more open minded forum. Have a wander over to www.jackbloodforum.com where you will probably feel more welcome and not be censored by snobby idiots who cut you off when you ask questions. You will also find video, audio and up to the minute news on a forum that is ran by open minded people who believe in free speech.

I'm a brit in exile, and had read all about the chicanery and cointelpro ops that are going on on this board, well before I even bothered to look at the forum.

Remember, the brits invented modern day "intelligence" agencies. This board is absolutely rife with spooks.

Another thing that might be mentioned is the fact that my country is DEAD.

Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe it's not about censorship, but relevance?
krisboro
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skeptic wrote:
maybe it's not about censorship, but relevance?

Everything he has said is relevant, its just that he's deeper down the rabbit hole than you are and not fixated on a single subject/

Its all related.

I might add that he is in the "general" forum....

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it. - George Santayana

Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krisboro is right, this forum is full of owls.

Lynne
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who decides what is relevent? Is that not one of the issues regading the 9/11 commision report that it was their choice of what was deemed relevent that led to flawed report published. Can not readers of the forum decide what is relevant and what is not? I think that All information should be made available regardless if a group of individulas have taken it apon themselves to let their admin powers dictate the way they wish the forum to go. The forum should be dictated by the masses not the elite.
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand what you are all saying but unfortunately if it is dictated by the masses then we will end up with a lot of threads about UFOs and Holocaust denial.

I do not wish to dismiss any of these issues but it is important to remain pragmatic about what is the best way to spread information about 9/11.

A good way is to have a campaign that has a positive public image. If the campaign is associated with holocaust denial and UFOs it will not achieve this.

What is needed is a distinction between the discussion of ideas and theories and the campaign to re-open the investigation into 9/11 because the official version is false. I believe this matter will be addressed soon.
ICECOLDMELTZ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: THE TRUTH Reply with quote

Black is White & White is Black ! What's this then.. she says' make-up your own caption. Apparently this is opposite a gentlemens club. lol Thanks to everyone who replied to my post's Best wishes ICM

maid.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  104.07 KB
 Viewed:  105 Time(s)

maid.png

Last edited by ICECOLDMELTZ on Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry you found fit to delete all your posts many of which contained links I intended to follow
You would also be welcome to post to our oop north Truth forum which welcomes a variety of topics of interest (see below)

ICECOLDMELTZ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems a member of admin' has done his homework. I will wait & see weather my post 666 on the brain' is unlocked.
Lynne
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will say this does say general and i am a believer that the best ways to deal with things which are not relevant is to argue the case if why they are not relevent. Let people use their own logic, do not patronise and dictate the arena. There are plenty of things that i think are personaly irrelevant but you know what it may be that one thing that switches someone who does think it is relevent onto 9/11. Example i think the holocaust denial is relevant, as it is related to Iran who deny it ... who are a target of the US ....who are part of there war on terror, achievable by there attack on themselves. I think that shouting down and deleting of anyone who wishes to say they have questions regarding the holucast is accepting only what they wrote in history books and think of how many books will be peddling lies about 9/11. The holocaust is used as a justification against arguement against Israel , as if you speak out you are deemed anti semtic and brushed with the nazi paint. However Like 9/11 are we trying to say that government never lied pre 9/11 that facts were never distorted? I am not going to get into a big debate, but the fact is who decides what is relevent? even academics discuss these things, We are simply acting as the main stream media does and i think that is not a postive thing.

Last edited by Lynne on Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lynne
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brushing it under the carpet?
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, I think the holocaust should be discussed in an open and free manner.

But that is not the point; sadly as a campaign we will be subject to a vicious media campaign to portray us as irrational and even immoral. If threads on holocaust denial are associated with the campaign publicly they will no doubt be picked up on in any mainstream media attention we receive.

I have no wish to curtail free speech, and for this reason I have suggested elsewhere that the forum remain as it is but the endorsement by the campaign be removed.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That separation of forum and campaign is in deed desparately needed and intended Skeptic. We just need to iron out the details at a forth coming meeting February.
Krisboro,

What the * do you know about 'us' to pass the comments you do? * all I suggest. How do you know how deep any of us are down the rabbit hole?

There are indeed many places on the web to discuss 666, numerology and other 'off topic' issues, but the reason the 666 thread was locked was that it was indeed 'off topic'.

FYI this was the only PM I sent to ICE

"numerology is not easily accessible to most readers and does not strengthen the case for 9/11 truth"

As you see I didn't ask ICE to delete his posts.
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI, 666 isnt actually the number of the beast. Due to a misinterpretation of the bible, the number is actually 696.

Have fun with that one numerologists :)
Steven Collins
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its actually 616.
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone told me it was boopdeydoo (23)
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/11134/beasts-real-mark-devalued-to-616
http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=44169
http://www.americanvision.org/articlearchive/05-10-05.asp

- there's loads if you google it. It was in the papers about 616 recently.

Personally I'm sticking to 666 or else it will ruin my enjoyment of cheesy death metal.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: