FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is Johnston a no-planner?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Is Johnston a no-planner? Reply with quote

Andrew. I see you have been accused of being Johnston and of not making plans : that could apply to a lot of us.
Keep up the good work. The evidence, as accepted by the intellectual
vistors to this forum, is one of no planes and of beam weapons used. Although we would not like the plane/thermites to be silenced : just the ones incapable of evidence-based, polite argument.
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Show me a no-plane and a beam weapon please. I want to believe.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:

And me. I think theres some secret evidence we havent seen yet. Must be.
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:

http://www.tldm.org/news4/deathraygun.htm

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know beam weapons exist, beam weapons capable of doing to steel frame buildings what was seen on 911 i have no idea and i dont think anyone else does either.
Far more possible to my little brain than no planes but still cant see it ever being proven.
No planes is as debunked as can be.

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said two seconds ago:

HERA wrote:
The evidence, as accepted by the intellectual vistors to this forum, is one of no planes and of beam weapons used. Although we would not like the plane/thermites to be silenced : just the ones incapable of evidence-based, polite argument.

"intellectual visitors"
You mean people that have been programed by the system eh? Just remember what you're aunty Flow said and don't believe everything you read. Unfortunately some people are so puffed up that they're beyond help. Come on just one more little chocky mint!

"evidence-based"
There is absolutely zero evidence for the NPT or the half-baked-bean-weapon. Of course you might just be trying to be witty. Keep trying as one day people might laugh with you instead of at you! Of course you might like to take up the “The beam weapon challenge!”: http://911evidencebase.16.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=50

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Is Johnston a no-planner? Reply with quote

HERA wrote:
Andrew. I see you have been accused of being Johnston and of not making plans : that could apply to a lot of us.
Keep up the good work. The evidence, as accepted by the intellectual
vistors to this forum, is one of no planes and of beam weapons used. Although we would not like the plane/thermites to be silenced : just the ones incapable of evidence-based, polite argument.

Anyone who believes that a Boeing 767 weighing over 100 tons and travelling at 400-500 mph will not be able to cut through hollow steel tubes 14" in width (that's just over one foot) is really not very intellectual.

Get a grip. No plane theory is bullsh*t. No wonder the truth movement has trouble gaining credibility when this nonsense is promoted over and over again.

"Did you know that 9/11 was carried out by the US government?"
"No!....really?"
"Yes, it was all a stunt, and do you know, they never even used planes, it was just holograms or something else equally weird to disguise the use of missiles and beam weapons!"
"Yeah, yeah and my name's Jesus and my father happens to be God....now f*ck off!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: