FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lets get back on track

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: lets get back on track Reply with quote

lets get back on track and stop all this fighting amonst ourselves.

i think focus has been lost on what is really important, ie: the offical storey dosnt add up. instead there seems to be people who want their theorys to be accepted or to be true even if their not, and cannot let it drop or stick to evidence about that theory in the first place.

example showing a plane then claiming there is no plane whilst strating numerous threads all saying the same thing when the last thread was proven wrong or had questions unanswered to support the theory being pushed. i think its this type of thing that is getting to everyone rather than the idea presented WITH evidence that isnt flimsy.

i believe things others do not, but i always accept i could be wrong. i dont spam the forum with the idea and aggresively oppose anyone who disagrees with me, by slating their character or using swear words directed at them. those that do however are not helping.

its not the single theorys that are destroying the movement it is the way they are put across and the attitude of posters. if beam weps /NPT were debates about evidence without all the slander, and those that hold theory's could admit when they are wrong or dont have the answers and need to do more searching their would'nt be a problem.

instead these threads turn into two sides flinging names at eachother which IMO needs to stop. as its this that is causing the division and not the theory. if both sides kept on track of the purpose of each post and execpted when they were wrong and when something was debunked and didnt spam the forum with non evidence there would'nt be a problem.

we all IMO need to focus more on what is proven and unite on that regardless of if we hold differant views on other things. this whole thing seems to of turned into people wanting praise or wanting to be right or thinking they are smarter, which turns into a fight rather than an evidence based discusion, if you were new to this site it would be this that turns them away rather than the views people hold.

i am not as educated as some of you here which may be evident, but ill be damned if i am going to sit here and watch 9/11 truth self distruct.
so please people lets stay calm and keep on track rather than fighting. if someone posts something which is a veiw you dont hold, then instead of ripping them to pieces post something to disprove them and challenge them with evidence rather than a bunch of words meaning nothing but to insult. likewise both ways.

i dont want to have to start banging heads together Rolling Eyes

lets focus on what we agree on, rather than hate eachother for not agreeing on other issues. ego's are not important, take them of hang them up and lets get back the focus.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs Up

Ahh. A voice of sanity indeed and humility as well.

Thank you.

Our temporary solution to this situation will be to create a new section specifically for the discussion of these controversial theories (thermite, beam, TV fakery, planes, pods, etc), which hopefully will make a clearer distinction between those areas in which there is wide ranging arrangement amongst campaigners and those areas where there is disagreement and controversy.

I just want to reiterate that the campaign

"recognizes that there is a diverse range of opinion amongst 9/11 truth campaigners. The campaign does not endorse any one position. What we do say is when taken in totality the evidence overwhelmingly supports the need to reopen 9/11."

We need to unite around our strongest platform and that platform IMO should not include ANY of the most controversial theories that are proving so divisive
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A separate section is a good idea. It has my endorsement at any rate. Most other forums have sections for each bit of 9II anyway....

C.

President Eisenhower 1961
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Callum

A more thorough reworking of the forum's structure including different sections is what is on the cards, but this needs more careful thought and that will be for the February meeting
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice post, Marky - well put.
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Mark. Cool
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Marky 54. Some of you may have noticed I've not been very active on the Forum lately. The reason......because I'm utterly fed up with people not being able to control their own egos. A global fascist state is slowly but surely being assembled to ensnare all of us who do not conform to the PTB/NWO/Illuminati's gut-wrenchingly awful agenda. All we have to do at this stage of the game is to expose the OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY THEORY concerning 9/11. I don't give a fig about how they actually did it - all I care about is that ordinary decent people WAKE UP to the fact that 19 Arabs with stanley knives did not carry out 9/11 and that the people we elect at the highest levels to protect and govern us are CRIMINALS complicit with MASS MURDER who must be exposed and brought to justice.
jason67
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah nice one marky.

Like justin I have been a little put off with the very negative post on this site that have been going on for the last couple of months.
Although I dont post here often I do read whats been said everyday. If I had only just found this site I'm not sure that I would have stayed, with some of the petty bickering and insults that has been thrown around.

Saying that, its got a little better over the last couple of weeks. Maybe some of the culprits are not around anymore. (some are though Sad )

What I have noticed is that the posts on critics corner have reduced dramatically. Lets hope they have decided to p*ss off and leave us alone.

I think that 99% of us are here because we know that the official story is a load of c*ap and getting the truth out is what we are trying to do. I have been looking at 911 since 2002 and I still dont know what happened that day. But what I do know, is that what we have been told is by our governments is a lie.

Please lets move forward this year and be positive.

Cheers,
Jason
Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Marky!

One of the habits that people find hard to break is using something for their own gain.

Often a subconcious action, people have a habit of using something, in this case a 911 forum, to stroke their own ego or vent their own pent up negativity. It is a manfestation of a desire to control any given situation -the 'control drama'. A problem that is rife throughout human interaction.

If you look at a work place for example, many people use it as a somewhere to play this control card.

The trick for the 'real' truther is to identify where someone is attempting this method of communication and nipping it in the bud. It is all about focusing clearly on the space from which we are coming from and asking what that indiviual is really saying.

Before answering a post perhaps we really should be looking at the space that the postee is coming from very carefully. Simply locking people out can be very detrimental to freedom and thus is quite destuctive to the focus of the campaign. It is of more value to 'do a Yoda' on them and in some way show that you are 'not playing'. sometimes this will mean saying absolutley nothing, even though you are very tempted.

Another exercise here is to actually send out the desired vibe to the universe. If we are clear about what we want, we are more likley to attract in a suitable energy to carry the campaign forward on an organic heading.

Lets not get stuck in the idea that we cannot sort this issue out.

This is not so daft as it may first appear!

The problem we have is that all to often we get sucked into others peoples life issues and when we do it feeds the dis-ease of that individual and more importanly spreads to the cells of our brain and the fibres of our body resulting in lack of focus.

In simple money lets focus on what we are really about, not judge others and above all stay on target.

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: