FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

South park (animation) covers 9/11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marndin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: South park (animation) covers 9/11 Reply with quote

South park has a large audience I believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLTv4gxJYtg&eurl=

Martin
anna123
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it.
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this a new one or something?
I thought there was one that was ridiculing 911Truthers?
commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the one ridiculing 9/11 truth, in the clip posted here, bush is admitting involvement in the attacks to kyle and stan, but later its revealed he does this to make the government seem all powerful, and that they control all the 9/11 truth sites and manufacture all the info for this purpose.
Carman is the one pushing the conspiracy theory, giving all the credible facts mingled with nonsence numerology, and accusing Kyle as the mastermind (he being a jew), the whole seach for 9/11 truth is run alongside the seach for a culprit in a urinal defication (whadda way to rubbish a cause), and the punchline is a confused Stans indignant plea for who really did it, to which the reply comes -some pissed of muslims, everybody knows that!
I've got it and will re watch to detail the levels of disinfo, but its interesting to note that the creators of southpark and michael moore are both from flynt, michigan.
Psyop, disinfo dept at that millitary base there guys?
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont believe they are in on this, you know.

The good thing is, atleast you had 911truth.org being shown, so hopefully people will go to that website.
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zabooka wrote:
is this a new one or something?
I thought there was one that was ridiculing 911Truthers?

No, it's been posted on this forum a couple of times before.
commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zabooka wrote:
I dont believe they are in on this, you know.

The good thing is, atleast you had 911truth.org being shown, so hopefully people will go to that website.

True, any press is good press in that regard, but I think if you watch the whole episode, you'll see that its a well engineered hit piece on 9/11 truth, and works in that rubbishing comedy control mechanism, where people are made to scoff at serious issues and disbelieve real facts.

A few may have awoken and become informed from this episode, but I should imagine many more will have had their nhilistic barrier reenforced against any revalations on 9/11. Am still to re-veiw and give an in depth critique, but I see this as a mainstream media sneak attack on 9/11 truth, just as Team America was on liberal thought in general, the cunning comes in appearing to mock the powers that be, while sneaking in a jab at those believing over the top 'ridiculious' notions about our governments.
zennon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The SP writers aren't exactly known for their investigative ability. If there were fart and/or sex jokes involved however, they would be spot on. And series 10 was terrible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: