FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Police state marches on - Scanners

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Police state marches on - Scanners Reply with quote

I'm sure you all know about this as it's pretty old news now but it will soon be implemented in may. Airport style scanners at train stations in the UK. I've been trying to find stuff about this on the web without much luck. I would imagine that there are many people unhappy about this outside the movement and within who are eager to mobilise against this.
Has anyone got any links to any boards where this is being discussed.

I know it's a little late but we can't allow this to go unchallenged remember the government rely on our consent to enforce any of this.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a similar theme I encourage people to be aware of RFIDs and their introduction in to our lives. All very useful for tracking goods through a supply chain I'm sure, even more useful for tracking their owners once goods leave the shops.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Police state marches on - Scanners Reply with quote

uselesseater wrote:
I know it's a little late but we can't allow this to go unchallenged remember the government rely on our consent to enforce any of this.

Thanks for reminding us of this. People often remark to me that it is all very good being aware of issues like 9/11 and encrouching police state but what are we going to do about it. It is worth remembering that the overwhelming majority of people are well intentioned and community minded, but simply unaware of how they are being duped. We are many and they are very few. When there is the collective awareness and will we simply remove our consent, refuse to play the game any more and all their power comes tumbling down. A global velvet people power revolution
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: