FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hard Evidence

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Hard Evidence Reply with quote

>>>Other Hard Evidence threads...

http://www.nolajbs.net/forum/index.php?topic=7302.0

Feel free to network with other forums on this - I will add any participating forums to the URL list above.

What is the truly hard evidence for the inside/outside jobs of 911 (and 7/7 though I know that is another thread)?

Much evidence offers statistical proof (no steel buildings before/since collapse due to fire) or circustantial proof (Rumsfeld announces that Rabbi Dov Zakheim has mislaid $2.3T on 10-9-2001 (910 in US parlance).

But real hard evidence is that which can have no other explanation, not that which is probably true. The court we are going to have to take this case to will be wildly skewed against us, and we need facts that cannot be denied. So what are they. I would suggest for starters

1) Molten Steel @ WTC.

There appears to be enough credible and diverse witnesses to this to stand up the story. Scientifically there is no fire/collapse mechanism that could produce molten steel. Ergo if it can be 100% proved that molten steel was present (not molten aluminium BTW) then there is no way that a clever lawyer could defend the PTB versus witnesses from the scientific community. Also if the thermal imaging of WTC shows hotspots in excess of that available from the fires, that too would suffice. The debunker theory that burning iron provided the heat to melt itself is readily disprovable.

2) Free-fall speed collapses.

Even the NIST report recorded free-fall collapses for WTC1 & 2. This can be shown to be impossible unless the buildings were blown up/disintegrated or demolished with cutting charges. The energy required to break thru successive floors during collapse would have stolen from the available gravitational energy hence the process would necessarily have been slower. To stand this up we need to be sure the NIST times are correct. They do seem to correspond with other videos of the collapes. WTC7 can also be included as it too collapsed at near free-fall speed.

I think the 911 truth movement (I hate the word movement but I guess we are stuck with it) should develop a list of ultra-hard evidence and then deliberately try to discredit this evidence itself using all forms of scurrilous attack angles. Test it to destruction - or survival.

For this is what will happen if/when we mount a mass legal challenge.

You need to see what debunking or partly debunking sites say. I will list as I come across them below.

http://911myths.com/index.html

http://usinfo.state.gov/media/Archive/2006/Jan/20-672210.html

This site is supportive of Alex Jones, Steven Jones, Thermite, and diminishes Israel's role to that of observer. Provides quite a strong argument for a 757 @ the Pentagon.

http://www.kolumbus.fi/totuus/index.html

Most ingenious I thought was

http://911myths.com/WTCTHERM.pdf

Last edited by rodin on Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WT7; Put Options; Able Danger Programme; Keane-Zelikowe commission conflicts of interest; Phoenix Memo, Sibel Edmonds; magic passport, Minnetta testimony; NIST/FEMA conflicting reports on WTC along with Silverstein's private insurance report(pretty much all written by the same people yet arrive at 3 different conclusions); War Games, NORAD's ever changing timeline, PNAC, Cheney's Oil field for sale maps; Hani Hanjour's Red Arrow like flying display, Cheney taking over the shoot down order from the military for the first time 6 months before.
physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even in the UK, the BBC broadcast that WTC7 was about to collapse 40 minutes before it actually did.

How on earth could anyone know that?
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- wire transfer to Atta from ISI (Pakistani Intel Agency), ISI head @ white house meeting on 9/10.
- bin Laden's brother meeting with Frank Carlucci of the Carlyle group on morning of 9/11.
- export of "Saudi royals" 9/11 & 9/12.
- no big Boeing at the Pentagon.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hijacker's DNA ?

Whatever happened to the Popular Mechanics promise to get back to the world about where the original samples of 19 hijackers DNA were taken from to be matched with their remains at the scenes ?

WTC Security / Logan Security / Seismic evidence / Odigo email warning / Tritium / faked hijacker IDs / substantial evidence of obstruction in Al Q investigations / faked OBL videos / no NTSB / FBI investigation of aircraft crashes / UA 93 "crash" scene / faked in flight cell phone calls / Hoboken video & audio of explosions / FDNY & 1st responders testimony of explosions

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep 'em coming. Then, after a bit, we line 'em all up and try to shoot 'em down.

par example

The Hijacker's passport - what a pile of crock - but - as a devious lying cheating overpaid soulsold lawyer working on behalf of the Mossafia I will insist that it is POSSIBLE the passport survived - look at all the paper...

..then you will say ah yes but the paper did not come from the airplane...

and I will snarl - how do you KNOW that none of it did?

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

physicist wrote:
Even in the UK, the BBC broadcast that WTC7 was about to collapse 40 minutes before it actually did.

How on earth could anyone know that?

If this can be stood up it is IMO hard evidence.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Digiterata

Attempt to classify well known facts into hard or arguable evidence.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: