FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Michael Moore vs. Bill O'Reilly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Michael Moore vs. Bill O'Reilly Reply with quote

Part One

Link

Part Two

Link
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in other words saddam is a evil man for killing hundreds of innocent people, but its ok for the u.s it was just a mistake.

i wonder how the world would of reacted if saddam said he killed the kurds because of bad intelligance of terrorists controlling the area? somehow i dont think they would of accepted that excuse but then expect us to believe them.

so i take it its fine to go to war on mistakes? what a crazy inhumane world we are a part off. he and blair would of stepped down if they had decentcy or were really bothered about that so called "mistake". you know like most have to when they make "mistakes".

ffs i now wonder what all the hype was over clintons oral love it seems minor in comparsion.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Oh the hypocrisy Reply with quote

O'Reillys closing words:
"Now what i find really striking about that conversation was no matter how much evidence that we produced, no matter how many people say both President Clinton and President Bush genuinely believed Saddam had WMD's based on 'intelligence'. You will never, ever, get a bush-hater to concede lies were not told. That ladies and gentleman is blind ideology and blind ideology is never good on either side"

In light of:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1593607,00.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downing_Street_memo
and
http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/whitehousememo

hmmmm. Would like to have seen this interview after they became known.

Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Refresh my memory please.

Who was it sold the chemical weapons to Sadam during the Iran / Iraq wars again?
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Pick up the gun... Reply with quote

Definately not the US/UK. No way...
Besides that was errrm farming stuff errrrm pesticides which he CONVERTED into chemical weapons or something...

(excerpt from revelations)

People ask me where I stood politically you know. It's not that I disagree with Bush's economic policy or his foreign policy. But that I believe he was a child of Satan here to destroy the planet Earth. Yeah, I'm a little a little to the left there, I was. I was leaning that way............Bush tried to buy votes towards the end of the election. Goes around, you know, selling weapons to everyone, getting that military industrial complex vote happening for him. Sold 160 fighter jets to Korea and then 240 tanks to Kuwait and then goes around making speeches why he should be Commander-in-Chief because, "We still live in a dangerous world." Thanks to you, you fu*ker!

What are you doing? Last week Kuwaitis had nothing but rocks! They're arming the fu*king world man. You know we armed Iraq. I wondered about that too, you know during the Persian Gulf war those intelligence reports would come out: "Iraq: incredible weapons - incredible weapons." How do you know that? "Uh, well... We looked at the receipts Haar." "Ah but as soon as that cheque clears, we're going in." "What time's the bank open? 8? We're going in at 9." "We're going in for God and country and democracy and here's a foetus and he's a Hitler. Whatever you fu*king need, let's go. Get motivated behind this, let's go!" Ohoh looks like Mr. Major was on the hot seat there for a second too. Little Iraqgate, little rapscallion he is. "Did we send, did I... did... I'll have to check Maggie's old calendar." What's funny about this. Every one of your papers says that you guys sold Iraq "machine tools"... which Iraq then converted into military equipment. I have news for you folks, a cannon is a machine tool. Your Orwellian language notwithstanding, it's a fu*king machine, it's a tool. Our papers in the States have the same thing.

We sold Iraq "farming equipment" which Iraq then "converted". How do they do this? "Simsalabim simsalabim aa salabim sim sim sim salabim." Wow! It was a chicken coop, it's now a nuclear reactor!" "This war's for Aladdin." Farming equipment which they converted into military, okay, you got me I'm curious, exactly what kind of farming equipment is this? "Oh okay, well it's stuff for the farmers of Iraq." Yeah? What? "Ooh okay, ar well ooh one of the things we gave them was for the little farmer, a new thing we came up with called er the er, flame-throwing rake." "No it was for the farmer, see. He would rake the leaves and then just turn around Boooo." "But you know what the Iraqis did with that?" There's no trees in Iraq, what are you sending them rakes for, you a*shole? "We could have done our research better perhaps yes." What else did you sell 'em? "Okay er one of the other things we gave 'em was a new thing... for the farmer." "The, er, armoured tractor." "No, see, farmers when they farm look over their shoulders at times and they won't see a tree and they'll hit it maybe and there'll be a wasps nest in the tree and the wasps will come in and sting 'em." "So we put four inches of armour all over the tractor. And a turret to shoot pesticides on the wasps." "Yeah but you know what the Iraqis did with that?"... "Can't trust 'em." I'm so sick of arming the world and then sending troops over to destroy the fu*king arms, you know what I mean? We keep arming these little countries then we go and blow the s*it out of em. We're like the bullies of the world, you know. We're like Jack Palance in the movie Shane... Throwing the pistol at the sheep herder's feet: "Pick it up." "I don't wanna pick it up mister, you'll shoot me." "Pick up the gun". "Mister, I don't want no trouble huh. I just came down town here to get some hard rock candy for my kids, some gingham for my wife. I don't even know what gingham is, but she goes through about 10 rolls a week of that stuff. I ain't looking for no trouble mister." "Pick up the gun." Boom bom "You all saw him. He had a gun."

Bill Hicks RIP.
(Check out revelations if you havent seen - classic)

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's hope that one day this fictional drama becomes fact.

http://www.channel4.com/more4/drama/t/trial_tony/index.html

Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O'reilly getting a taste of his own medicine.

http://downwithtyranny.blogspot.com/2007/03/snoop-has-message-for-bill -oreilly.html
jcr911truth
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: O'Reilly is a truther Reply with quote

He is so bad that I think he is a truther disguised as a neo-conservative supporter to discredit their cause. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: