FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Still waiting for answers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Still waiting for answers. Reply with quote

Does the evidence show that WTC7 was brought down by a standard controlled demolition? Yes.
Does the evidence show that there were explosions within and below the twin towers? Yes.

Does the evidence show that the twin towers were brought down by standard controlled demolitions? No.
Did the twins fall in less than "free-fall" time? Yes.
Were large amounts of the twins steel/concrete "vapourised"? Yes.
Do the 3 answers, above, indicate that there were other unknown factors? Yes.

Were large amounts of WTC7 "vapourised"? No.
Is there evidence for the existence ofpowerful particle beam weapons? Yes : for a long time.
Was there evidence thay they were used : ie circular damage apparently, from above and nearby buildings "sliced."? Yes.

Does the film showng the aircraft entering and, partially, leaving the tower seem realistic? No.
Does the film showing planes hitting the towers include shots of the planes from a long distance or does it seem that the shots appeared when near the towers? The latter.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so instead of answering the questions in the other thread you just recycled your post?

you answered all your own questions, and im still waiting for proof beam weapons can destroy large skyscrappers. why should people answer these questions when there is so far no proof beam weapons can do what is being claimed and what we saw from collapse onward. your trying to convince people by missing out the most important step. ie: proof they exsist and can do what we saw. when that is proved then people might start to consider it. even if beam weapons were used without that evidence it would'nt stand up if the information was considered to bring about a new investigastion, it would simply be dismissed through "lack" of evidence.
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Answers to what questions? You've already put answers to those questions.

I'll be honest, people aren't helping this site with their 'beam weapon' ideas. I can see why some people are into NPT but beam weapons????
We need more people to join this 'movement' if we're going to get anywhere. Spouting out this sort of thing won't encourage that at all.

Feel free to present some beam weapon evidence though.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally think its a good reason for the men in white coats

Rolling Eyes
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to ignore every post this liar makes (all NPTists and Bean Weapon type are liars). If this had happened on my forum the member would have been publicly warned.

Oh I forgot we're supposed to just let them lie and spead dis-info!!

Commenting on this site is often like having a very slow lobotomy!! Planes planes what planes where the plane look a bean oh beans beans look at the beans, planes and beans I want a bean... Rolling Eyes

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
Time to ignore every post this liar makes (all NPTists and Bean Weapon type are liars). If this had happened on my forum the member would have been publicly warned.

Oh I forgot we're supposed to just let them lie and spead dis-info!!

Commenting on this site is often like having a very slow lobotomy!! Planes planes what planes where the plane look a bean oh beans beans look at the beans, planes and beans I want a bean... Rolling Eyes

So true.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: