FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pandora's Black Box 2 - new 9/11 documentary
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Pandora's Black Box 2 - new 9/11 documentary Reply with quote

Definative proof AA77 did not hit pentagon from Pilots for Truth.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...196607580&hl=en

pandora.jpg
 Description:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/store.html
 Filesize:  22.21 KB
 Viewed:  124 Time(s)

pandora.jpg

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not supposed to be released yet.

President Eisenhower 1961
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's ok. The link doesn't work Laughing
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

renewed link to the film:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8672066571196607580&hl=en

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good movie, some new details on the Pentagon fairy tale. Good that it highlights the "thing" that flies over the roof on impact. Seem to imply its a fighter? I always thought it might have been the tail section but will have a closer look at it.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An excellent presentation elucidating the NTSB animation.
Thankyou.

anna123
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now it's no longer available..has it been pulled?
wickywoowoo
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got an email from PilotsForTruth last night advertising a new DVD that I duly purchased.

Was this posting the said new DVD release?
anna123
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is odd...the link on this site is no longer working(was earlier,watched it..great..even I could understand it Rolling Eyes thanks) tho' the one on "Pilots for Truth" is..
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the reposted link works fine Wink, and in answer to another Q', yes it is the same pandoras black box 2 from those fine fellas and gals at pilots for truth.
physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Download the AVI here.

The AVI file is better quality than the Flash video on Google. I urge people to watch this video.

From black box data, the "plane" was too high and on the wrong path to hit any of the lamp-posts.

Plus loads of other points.
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another film is due out soon. From what I have heard from the makers, will nail all nails in the coffin firmly and permanently in place.
I will post the link as soon as it is released.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Pandora's Black Box - new 9/11 documentary Reply with quote

Pandora's Black Box - first 'Pilots for 911 Truth' documentary released
http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org/

1. Renewed link to the film:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8672066571196607580&hl=en

2. Download the .AVI here.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
johndoex
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the support everyone. Glad you liked it.

Dont forget, the DVD has extras which include a new call to the FBI in which I talk to them this time and a call with a Flight Data Recorder expert regarding accuracy of the FDR. I also included a new updated section in the film about radar and the radar hole out in West Virginia where AA77 was lost. Good stuff.

Im also uploading the updated version to google now (we noticed a few typos.. etc... as well)

The DVD is excellent quality (the parts where im flying the simulator and the google earth shots came out particularly nice.. i was impressed with the quality). The more funds we raise the more research we can get done. We are going to try and tackle UA93 next... then move onto AA11/UA175 and then perhaps a thorough examination of ATC/NORAD response throughout the system for each individual flight. We will definitely cover Otis response..

oh.. i also removed the 'head-banging' music from the NTSB call as i was getting some complaints people couldnt hear it.

I figured most had already seen the NTSB call and since they just repeated themself saying "We cannot comment" in the second call.. i thought some music would be a nice addition. Apparently not..lol

So.. that is removed... Smile

Thanks again for your support. Even if you arent able to pick up a DVD, spread the word.. make copies of the film downloaded from the net and hand it out... send them to parliment, call into radio shows and get the site on the air.. etc etc.

Also be sure to thank Snowygrouch as he was an instrumental part in making this film.

Cheers!
Rob Balsamo
Co-Founder
pilotsfor911truth.org

www.pilotsfor911truth.org/forum

Last edited by johndoex on Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one JDX. I am going to burn off a few DVDs and hand them out to rellies, friends etc...

TS.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An excellent film. Well done.

I have been in the "whats the point in debating what hit the pentagon" camp. Why not just focus on the fact it was allowed to hit? I had been convinced by the back and forth reading of 9/11 truth sites and 9/11 myths debunking sites which basically makes up my method of reading on 9/11 that it was physically possible for a plane to hit the pentagon, since it is a simpler theory just to have a plane hit the pentagon (what happened with the twin towers after all) why not just repeat the ploy?

The film made good cases for both sides of the pentagon issue. Especially the testimony of people who saw the second plane which I hadn't heard.

Another point is it answered a big question I had in my head: WHY exactly was the data false?

I couldn't get my head around it- where would the motive be?

But the film offers some compelling suggestions, especially revealing that due to the failure to adjust the alitometer the plane would have flown right over the pentagon, suggesting a theory I have had no time for in the past- the cruise missile theory had more credit than I thought.

If the cruise missile was dropped that would explain what DID infact happen to the light poles, and also explain the eyewitnesses who saw the "plane" hit the pentagon- just how similar does a cruise missile look to a plane...

BUT I am still not sold on any one view as to the pentagon- it still leaves a lot of questions unanswered.

From what I gathered from a first watching (I am bound to watch this again) there is complete radar coverage of the plane from the air port onwards- if the cruise missile theory is right, where or when could the switch occur in order to replace a passenger plane with one which could launch a cruise missile?

If the radar coverage of it's flight is continual I can't think of anyway this could be pulled off.

Any suggestions?

Peace and Truth
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The data is probably false because we know whatever hit the Pentagon hit the light poles first.

So.....

Since the black box data says the plane it came out of didnt hit the poles then Flight 77 cannot have hit the Pentagon.

This leaves the possibility of genuine data from a flyover plane, however I cannot at present consider that likely.

Hence the data is quite possibly faked, if you are going to "make up" a data recording it would be quite difficult to get it 100% correct with such an incredibly complex item like a flight data recorder.

There are OVER 200 variables in a data recorder being recorded (mostly) at once every second. Its not surprising they didnt get all the 'i's dotted and the 't's crossed.

Of course we wont know for CERTAIN until we break into the raw binary data file (which is only a matter of time now we have the data frame!).

Please support my research by buying this DVD.

C.

johndoex
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few points to consider...

AA77 did drop completely off radar for a few minutes in a 'radar hole' out in western West Virginia. I have added a scene to the film that drives this point home. Its being uploaded now.

Being that an "unidentified" target reappears on Dulles Radar does not mean it was AA77.

Now for the 'possibilities'.

The FDR was reportedly found in the pentagon. The FDR stops one second prior to impact and too high. If the actual 'black box' was in the ordinance that was dropped, but recording the flight parameters of the 'host aircraft' that dropped it..., it would explain everything.

As the ordinance drops. .its stops recording because the link is cut to the host aircraft.. the ordinance hits the poles, causes all the damage including the exit hole leaving the flight data recorder in the pentagon with the parameters recorded of the host aircraft.

All eyewitnesses are pretty much correct in what they saw.. cause they only saw the aircraft in their part of the sky. Some saw big plane. .some saw small plane. some saw two planes.. one on top of another.. etc etc.

Then people might ask.. "well... where are the witness who saw the plane fly off while the ordinance hit?" Well.. with a big huge fireball going off and the fact that both aircraft were traveling so fast.. (i figured it out that a person would have .3 seconds to hear the aircraft, turn his head and see it.. by that time the aircraft would be past him..)...

I refer you to this video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaVV-NgnB7c&eurl=

Also keep in mind DCA was departing north all morning. .so if the 'flyover' airplane made a hard left bank up the river. .those on the east side might think it was a departure out of DCA.. then their focus was turned to the huge smoke plume coming from the pentagon. .never thinking twice about the plane flying up the river.

viola.. explained.

Not to mention some people did see another plane veer off when the other hit.. it wasnt the C-130 as the C-130 took off from Andrews and impossible to 'follow' the aircraft on its way to the pentagon. I didnt cover the C-130 because Merc will be covering it in his film.. including witnesses who confirm the FDR. So keep an eye out for that.. should be out in a week or so...

http://www.thepentacon.com/

Again.. the above 'possibilities' are based on all the facts presented. .and fit well. I have consulted with many professionals regarding this scenario. But, with all that said.. we arent the ones who have to prove anything.. the govt has to prove their story.. so far. .they fail.

I wont post the 'possibilities' on the website as we only stick to facts there and let the reader make his/her own decision based on the facts.

Cheers!
Rob

www.pilotsfor911truth.org/forum

Last edited by johndoex on Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
The data is probably false because we know whatever hit the Pentagon hit the light poles first.

So.....

Since the black box data says the plane it came out of didnt hit the poles then Flight 77 cannot have hit the Pentagon.

This leaves the possibility of genuine data from a flyover plane, however I cannot at present consider that likely.

Hence the data is quite possibly faked, if you are going to "make up" a data recording it would be quite difficult to get it 100% correct with such an incredibly complex item like a flight data recorder.

There are OVER 200 variables in a data recorder being recorded (mostly) at once every second. Its not surprising they didnt get all the 'i's dotted and the 't's crossed.

Of course we wont know for CERTAIN until we break into the raw binary data file (which is only a matter of time now we have the data frame!).

Please support my research by buying this DVD.

C.

Snowy - I thought the video was excellent. I had left figuring out the Pentagon hit to others because nothing I came up with made sense - except the damage looked nothing like a plane strike. It obviously required expert knowledge to unravel what happened.

Now we have a seriously interesting situation.

There were Israelis identified on planes. Notably Daniel Lewin. There was even an Israeli accent identified on one of the tapes. One prevailing 'Occam's Razor' hypothesis says that they took over the planes, giving the impression of a genuine hijacking, thinking they were part of the NORAD exercise, after which the remote control a la Zakheim kicked in & gave them a nasty surprise. I never did like that theory, nor the one that the Israelis were suicide pilots either. In fact I think we know NO pilots could have flown the plane that hit the second tower so extreme were the G's during the final turn (plane would not alow it). Someone hypothesised the Israelis bailed before the tower collisions. I always had a hunch the planes were switched, but that nagging 'Occam's razor' doubt persisted.

If the Pilots 911 Pentagon scenario checks out (and it is the best explanation I have seen plus it has some scoop analysis of the altimeter pressure thingy during descent) then Occam's Razor points to another scenario for the WTC planes - that they were switched too, and substituted with planes with programmed flight paths, possibly homing in on exact floors of WTC - see Christopher Bollyn on the coincidence re floor reinforcement + computer/UPS banks on both towers where planes struck. Possible thermite storage location? There was definitely molten steel or iron pouring out of a building at hit level just before the collapse.

BTW an Israeli company overhauled the flight control systems, and speculation is that they could've painted dots on the radar.

Flight 93 is another story. I think I will once again leave that to the experts.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We still have to account for the body parts found - I guess they could have been bussed in to the Pentagram or simply reported as having been found there - there was not much at the WTC.

Of course, 19 hijackers DNA was found LOL

correction

not the full 19 Embarassed . Just a % something like 30 times that for ordinary plane victims @ WTC

Last edited by rodin on Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone tried to debunk this yet?

Mr. Green
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

physicist wrote:
Has anyone tried to debunk this yet?

Mr. Green

Why not be the first? I am making discrete equiries...

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1: If you want to debunk it you had better phone the NTSB; its their data.

2: The body parts are probably from the 100+ people killed who were Pentagon workers (mostly construction workers completing the refurbishment).

physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
1: If you want to debunk it you had better phone the NTSB; its their data.

Yes, it's going to take some doing, isn't it?

The NTSB and 9/11 Commission are in direct contradiction to each other.

Good work by Snowy and the pilots!!!
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the documentary is currently not available, and i was trying the renewed link. have they pulled it?
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted link to the film on another forum. A response...

Quote:
Quote from: carcdr on Yesterday at 10:43:21 PM
It would be interesting to hear opinions of others involved in aviation.

Sounds like an invitation to me, so I will forego my usual shyness...

Quote from: carcdr on Yesterday at 10:43:21 PM
speculation about what happened, not based in fact
a political statement
an appeal for donations
a long Hollywood-style trailer with credits - the most professionally "produced" portion of the video

All very true. That (way to long) speculation is to me either a blunder or worse. The rest I can live with, being America and all...

It seems to me that the NTSB would (may at the opportune time) have no problem explaining the 400ft 'error'. It may even turn out to be intentional. The FDR data needed to be transcribed into the provided Excel document from a string of binary into ASCI. The forgotten change of barometric pressure is one entry among millions, whereas any continuous data stream (heading, speed, altitude per se, etc.) would show up immediately via an impossible bump. This single entry can in fact easily escape multiple proof readings, assuming the error was not intentional. Too big a mountain was made out of it for not much substance, in my view. However...

There are a number of pretty interesting things sticking out (from least to most):
The demonstration of the direct path vs the actual loop (3 or 4 min. of unnecessary risk, if...)
The angle of attack until impact (never level or even close).
The lamp posts being impossible to take down according to the FDR - now what.
The large discrepancy in path with the one of the 911 Commission, presumably from the same data.

The last two - at minimum - should trigger an investigation into who is 'mistaken' and why. Perhaps the whole FDR data was created out of thin air.

What intrigued me most, were the repeated reference to the Langley interceptors being scrambled heading East to head off incoming from the Atlantic. This ties in nicely with the PTech computer crime narrative. You don't scramble unless you have an acquisition of some sort, to at least give you a general heading - there were obviously no incoming Russians. Rumsfeld can't just call and say "Bogey over Atlantic, hop, hop..."

Assuming the animation is the one provided by the NTSB, there is proof of a cover-up of some kind. Proof, not speculation or possible proof, but proof. So I repeat what I said earlier:

"Between the Levin shooting, the accent angle or just the above mentioned NTSB evidence, we can establish that the government lied and continues to lie.

Tomorrow, Libby goes on trial for exactly that - lying. Nothing more, nothing less. Whether Libby had anything directly to do with the underlying event, has no bearing. It's called shaking the tree. Therefore...

There is more than enough in that video alone to get a Grand Jury going on 911; without the need for another official investigation gobbling up years, and without the need for solving/proving every single detail of the crime - one lie is enough to get the rolling of heads in high gear. Now, where do we find a prosecutor?"

Initial response positive from a highly critical forum.

Quite comes from page 17 of this thread

http://www.nolajbs.net/forum/index.php?topic=7060.240

Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be interesting to see PFT look at the FDR of the other planes involved in 911. 93 could show up some interesting information. No idea if or when they intend to do this soon though. Pentagon is high on the list at the moment, and no wonder.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Youtube are vetting comments on 'Pandora's Black Box' More guilty demeanour from the mainstream media?
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serge,
We dont have any raw data for the black boxes of any of the other planes involved in 9/11.

Whilst there are "reports" on the other data recorders; that have some charts etc. There is nothing substancial enough to really mount any sort of factual investigation.

C.

Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
Serge,
We dont have any raw data for the black boxes of any of the other planes involved in 9/11.

Whilst there are "reports" on the other data recorders; that have some charts etc. There is nothing substancial enough to really mount any sort of factual investigation.

C.

Salute Thumbs Up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: