FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

news today

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kinjack
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: news today Reply with quote

I suppose this may not be directly related to 911 but what do people think to the Racism row over Big Brother. I myself must confess to hating Big Brother, probably due to the fact that i consider myself reasonable intelligent and thoughtful. I suppose its like Eastenders, its there to make you feel talented!

What impact will this have on race relations and also isn't it ironic that Janet Street Porter has been arrested/charge for racial abuse of a neighbour considering she was a contestant on one of the previous big brother series? The timing is strange?

Just saw pm questions and i believe he said that he hasn't watched this years show but condemns racism... Lying git i bet he tunes in every night!
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hate that there will be a generation of kids who only know the term 'big brother' to be a reality tv show and won't know it's origin or connotations.

HipHop:
http://www.myspace.com/skepticandjidsames
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Skeptic hit the nail on the head.

The fact that the police may get involved at all indicates just how far into the nanny state mentality we have come. Its simple really, who are the three women being racist? Danielle, Jade and Joe. If you had to choose 3 housemates out of them all who undeniably had the lowest IQ in the house who would it be? Jade, Danielle and Jo. Its really a matter of ignorance and stupidity. Not to mention that Jade and Danielle both share a mental age of 12 year olds. Jo is adhereing to their behaviour as a survival mechanism. This Shilpa woman is a different culture and does not understand that she is dealing with 3 English slags and when Jade says she "isnt being genuine" Shilpa fails to realise that Jade doesnt even understand the meaning behind her statement so she takes it to heart not realising she is dealing with a moron.

I dont worry about it, personally I dont watch this crud, but my girlfriend watches it relegiously so im inescapably exposed to it. One thing people will realise is just how unpopular the three stooges are when they leave the house.

As they say you can always blame the parents, ive not seen the parents of Jo and Danielle but we have all seen Jackie, Jades wonderful elloquint and sophisticated one eyed lesbian ex-rasta of a mother who happens to flip out when she doesnt receive her proper medication. I think its safe to say that the apple never falls far from the tree, and for a family of retards like them, falling seems to be enough of a challenge.

Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a good ruse to fill news column inches, airtime etc. with rubbish instead of asking questions about honours for sale, dodgy arms industry deal, state intrusion into personal lives, energy supply companies not passing price cuts on to the customer, inflation at an eleven year high, the 21/7 show trial, the bust up between the PM and MI6, how much of OUR money is still being wasted in Iraq and Afghanistan etc.....

need I go on?

It's a corporate PR distraction that most of the country will buy into.
mobypaterson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hazzard wrote:
I think Skeptic hit the nail on the head.

The fact that the police may get involved at all indicates just how far into the nanny state mentality we have come. Its simple really, who are the three women being racist? Danielle, Jade and Joe. If you had to choose 3 housemates out of them all who undeniably had the lowest IQ in the house who would it be? Jade, Danielle and Jo. Its really a matter of ignorance and stupidity. Not to mention that Jade and Danielle both share a mental age of 12 year olds. Jo is adhereing to their behaviour as a survival mechanism. This Shilpa woman is a different culture and does not understand that she is dealing with 3 English slags and when Jade says she "isnt being genuine" Shilpa fails to realise that Jade doesnt even understand the meaning behind her statement so she takes it to heart not realising she is dealing with a moron.

I dont worry about it, personally I dont watch this crud, but my girlfriend watches it relegiously so im inescapably exposed to it. One thing people will realise is just how unpopular the three stooges are when they leave the house.

As they say you can always blame the parents, ive not seen the parents of Jo and Danielle but we have all seen Jackie, Jades wonderful elloquint and sophisticated one eyed lesbian ex-rasta of a mother who happens to flip out when she doesnt receive her proper medication. I think its safe to say that the apple never falls far from the tree, and for a family of retards like them, falling seems to be enough of a challenge.

+1
Very Happy
Great post!!
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the one thing that has stood out for me is the fact that if tony blair takes away a freedom none shall flinch, as soon as someone dose something in bigbrother extra staff are needed to deal with the complaints.

it show how detached people have become from the things that can affect their lives in exchange for enterainment. bigbrother is a bigger issue to most than anything happening now, that is frustrating to know.

just want to add i think the media are overplaying the racial card a bit and beefing it up. it basically jealousy and bullying and racial referances have been very very minor which dosnt make it right by anymeans. but the media will make it more dramatic because it fits into the friction trying to be cause between civilisations today.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
the one thing that has stood out for me is the fact that if tony blair takes away a freedom none shall flinch, as soon as someone dose something in bigbrother extra staff are needed to deal with the complaints.

it show how detached people have become from the things that can affect their lives in exchange for enterainment. bigbrother is a bigger issue to most than anything happening now, that is frustrating to know.

just want to add i think the media are overplaying the racial card a bit and beefing it up. it basically jealousy and bullying and racial referances have been very very minor which dosnt make it right by anymeans. but the media will make it more dramatic because it fits into the friction trying to be cause between civilisations today.

Reality TV is more real than reality once yr hooked on the program

Quote:
Not to mention that Jade and Danielle both share a mental age of 12 year olds.

That would be 6 years each?

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As someone who has expirienced racism first hand, the 'white' girls on "Big Brother" are only singling out the 'Asian' girl because of their lack of knowledge and understanding of different cultures.

ie. she dont fit into their little world... therefore, she is a threat... hence.... we will fight the thing that scares us. (Sound familiar ?).

I know, in the 21st century, ignorence is not an excuse. However, with brainless fuds like that, what did you expect?

Peace *;o)
wepmob2000
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

That is so, so true, its very sad and a little bit pathetic. Its makes you wonder if the government is trying to dumb down the population to make their own schemes a little easier to achieve?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: