FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pentagonresearch.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Pentagonresearch.com Reply with quote

Hi all

This message was passed to me by a contact in America. I'm sure many of you will have already seen this website, but for those of you who have not, do have a look. It's incredibly well put together.

Regards

Annie

Here's a link to a site a friend of mine has worked on for the past two years. It keeps improving each week. www.pentagonresearch.com

My friend flew on C130's for for the USAF, worked as a firefighter with the Seattle F.D. for nine years and now resides in Wyoming as a professional photographer and 911 researcher.

Everything on his website has been corroborated and sourced three, (3) times over.

Most of photos and graphics are from Boeing Corporation's and the U.S. DOD's own website in addition to confidential sources working for the five major fire/SR services that were called upon the Pentagon within minutes of the alleged plane crash.

I've verified this information with one retired Continental and two American airlines pilots. All have flown on the flight deck of a B-757 for 55 combined years.

All of them said something OTHER THAN a commerical B-757 hit the Pentagon the morning of 9/11.

Please pass along to as many people as you can.

I_let_Maryjo_Drown
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject: Boeing 757 Reply with quote

I am a retired Boeing Lead Journeyman Aircraft Mechanic.
Ten years on the 757 line, four years on the 747 line and 707,727,737, 767 and KC 135 experience.

There is NO 757 debris in any photo I have seen of the Pentagon attack.

I am also a 1000 yard 30 cal rifle target shooter with extensive aerodynamic and high speed kenetic energy experience.

The claim that the 757 which allegedly crashed into the Penatgon vaporized is bs.
At 500 miles per hour the airplane is traveling 733 feet per second.
This is NOT fast enough to vaporize anything. This is about the same velocity as the 455 Webeley Pistol cartridge at the muzzel.

I suspected the lie based on my experience with a 200 grain 30 caliber bullet leaving the muzzel at 2500 feet per second and striking targets from 100 yards to 1000 yards away. At 1000 yards the bullet is traveling 1320 feet per second.
The bullets, copper and lead, broke apart at closer ranges and just flattened out whole at ranges beyond 600 yards.
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I-let-MaryJo-Drown - Welcome on board and thanks for that. Hope you enjoy campaigning with us.

Best wishes

Justin
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
can anyone find me a source from an official site.. or video/audio of an official saying the plane was vapourized?

cheers
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx for that Annie. Thats another superb 911 truthseeking website.

The website author states:-

Quote:
I myself am not an "activist", however I can barely tolerate the deception that has been perpetrated on America. 9/11 has been used as a pretext to pass the Patriot Act and many other new laws. It has been used to justify the invasion of two countries and resulted in the deaths of American soldiers, foreign citizens, and the permanent disabling of thousands of human beings (and Iran may be next). The whole time this has been going on we still don't know what happened or who was responsible for the event that started it all.....9/11. If this bothers you just a little then write a letter, make a phone call, involve yourself in research and stand up for what is your right

What really did happen?

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi TimmyG

The vapourising quote comes from a technical report used during the Kean enquiry, I believe.

The best person to ask on the forum is Justin. He has a copy of the report.

Regards

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers annie and hello!
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello I_let_Maryjo_Drown,

What you said about bullets seems pretty interesting as I've not heard the crash compared to bullets before - could you expand on this point a little as I have absolutely no experience with guns and struggle with the most basic gun jargon.

Also, when you say you've never seen any 757 debris in any of the photos, can I just ask if you haven't seen the official pics of the wheel, tyre and engine, or are you saying that these are infact not from a 757 - I would be very interested to hear your perspective on these images.

Cheers,
Fred
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen a picture of a wheel, but not a tyre. Could you please post a link to the tyre picture please.
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Gypsum,

I posted these pictures in the other pentagon thread - I'm now thinking our confusion over a few things was because maybe the pics aren't opening right in your browser - are they all opening properly or is there a little jpg symbol? - They appear fine for me but you might have a different browser setting.

Peace,
Fred
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies Fred, I missed the pic showing a full tyre on a wheel. I saw the picture with only the wheel remaining. It seems odd though that almost a whole plane was supposed to have been vapourised, and yet this rubber tyre has survived. Was this one of the ones found outside the Pentagon?
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The torn up one is from outside and the one with the wheel bit was inside, i think - might be the other way round.

I totally agree that *it is strange that* such a large plane gets mangled to almost dust / gets burnt up and this survives. I think they would explain it by saying that the landing gear was slightly protected because it was inside the strong underbelly of the plane - but strange none the less.

Oh, also just to clear up an interesting point somebody raised about automatic landing gear deployment. It is true that they deploy when the plane drops below a certain height, but they will only do so if the plane is traveling at a slower landing speed - so they wouldn't have deployed if it was traveling 400mph or so,
Peace

*Edited*: I realized that it sounded like I was saying the tyre being intact is normal - I was actually agreeing with you that it is strange - sloppy writing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: