FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Passenger Flying Across US, West-East on September 10, 2001

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Passenger Flying Across US, West-East on September 10, 2001 Reply with quote

This is from a blogger on Rigorous Intuition

Ann Waters said...
On September 10th, I was travelling from Bismark, ND to Madison, WI. On checking in for my flight, I was given all boarding passes and was routed through Denver, CO. Upon disembarking from my plane in Denver, I checked the flight screens to make sure of my departure gate and noticed that my flight had been cancelled. As I was watching the screen, every flight going East was cancelled before my eyes. One flight after another was being cancelled then and there. There was one seat on the last plane going east that was leaving in 5 minutes. I got the last seat on the last plane going east. The airport was filled with thousands of very confused people whose flights going east were cancelled. Airport personnel said they had no idea why all the flights were being cancelled. There was mass confusion. No answers were being given. There were no weather problems anywhere. There was no indication on why flights from every airline going east were all cancelled. When my plane landed in Madison in the early morning hours, I was picked up by my kids. They said that my plane was the only one that made it in that night. Every other flight coming in had been cancelled. I checked the flight boards. They were correct. We got home in the early morning hours. I stayed up til the morning and had the TV on in the living room. I walked in just in time to see the first plane crash into the Towers. It dawned on me then, that the government had known about the attacks, but had the information wrong. The attacks did not come from the west going east, but from the east. If anyone else was in the Denver Airport on the evening of September 10th, and experienced this mass flight cancellation, please leave your comments here.
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'I walked in just in time to see the first plane crash into the Towers.'

They've done a George Bush there.
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like it could have been interesting, but as Gypsum spotted he's made the same mistake as Dubya - the wierdest thing is, I find that the more people I talk to about this, the more claim to have seen 'the first plane hit' - What is up with this? -- has anyone else found this?

How could we go about chasing this to see if there was a mass cancellation?
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: seeing the first plane hit Reply with quote

I think it's just confused memories from people who haven't thought too clearly about what they're saying. What they saw was the news reports about the first plane hitting and images of the WTC on fire. Later they saw the Naudet brothers' movie - but the memory gets clouded with time - it's nearly five years ago now.

Noel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: