FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why have we got a 7/7 forum on this board?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Why have we got a 7/7 forum on this board? Reply with quote

I think the 7/7 forum should be removed as I see it as provocative. I don't think there's enough evidence to speculate about 7/7. I also think the 7/7 forum may attract reactionary Muslims that seek to demonise the British government in an attempt to destabilize this country. We might also expect BNP types to appear here in an attempt to up-the-anti as it where.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because 7/7 was as much a false flag as 911. Because like 911 there was a mock operation used as cover. Because like 911 there was Israeli security in charge of the transport. Because like 911 Israelis were forewarned. Because ...

Why do you ask? Rolling Eyes

Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Why have we got a 7/7 forum on this board? Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
I think the 7/7 forum should be removed as I see it as provocative.

Provocative to whom?

Quote:
I don't think there's enough evidence to speculate about 7/7.

Have a look HERE, you'll find plenty of anomalies & inconsistencies to warrant further investigation. In fact the lack of official evidence to corroborate the 'Official Story/Narrative' is reason enough to investigate the subject further. (Have you watched Ludicrous Diversion?)

Quote:
I also think the 7/7 forum may attract reactionary Muslims that seek to demonise the British government in an attempt to destabilize this country. We might also expect BNP types to appear here in an attempt to up-the-anti as it where.

That hasn't been the case so far, however this forum HAS attracted its fair share of obfuscaters.
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leave the 7/7 forum section were it is, remember this is all inter -linked to the Poilice state that 'they' want, Crying or Very sad
kinjack
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree it should stay...

But i think 7/7 could do with a lot more exposure, i haven't checked yet but surely there should be a sevenseven.co.uk... Just checked and there's no website..

I suppose you can argue that it would fragment us and divide... Then again, you could open it up to lots of false flag ops as they all relate... Don't they?
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kinjack,

The website is here:

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk

& please also sign the petition here:

http://www.petitiononline.com/j7truth/petition.html
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whys the forum private?
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

julyseventh.co.uk was registered by Keith Forrester-Paton on July 15th 2005
Prole
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
Whys the forum private?

The forum isn't private it just requires registration. Prevents the spam bot attacks.

'The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought'. JFK
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Why have we got a 7/7 forum on this board? Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
I think the 7/7 forum should be removed as I see it as provocative. I don't think there's enough evidence to speculate about 7/7. I also think the 7/7 forum may attract reactionary Muslims that seek to demonise the British government in an attempt to destabilize this country. We might also expect BNP types to appear here in an attempt to up-the-anti as it where.

Thanks for your thoughts Patrick.

Some feel the government "narrative" is a little fraught.

I have visited the 7/7 topic many times and found the posters there, on the whole to be more focussed and less confrontational to the various opinions that people wish to express here on the main UK 9/11 forum.

That maybe because there are fewer contentious issues and in itself could be a good reason to justify the 7/7 topic alone.

Alternatively, the 9/11 topic of 7/7, as it is, for those who are interested in the idea of false flag terrorism might provide a forum where they could read, contribute and think about some of the issues that are raised, without having to think across the pond.

For me, the two are inextricably linked.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:31 am    Post subject: Is this thread giving you and your friends trouble? Reply with quote

Is it this thread, which is breaking new 7/7 ground, that's giving you and your compadres trouble Patrick?

Scandals rock Israeli 7/7 tube security company
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=48417

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
kinjack
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if this is a stupid question but who is Keith Mothersson,
aka K M Forrester-Paton (BA Hons)?

I've bookmarked the 7/7 site... and will make an effort to sign the petition... Call me paranoid but i don't like signing up to petitions or government websites in general.

What are your views on this?
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Is this thread giving you and your friends trouble? Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Is it this thread, which is breaking new 7/7 ground, that's giving you and your compadres trouble Patrick?

Scandals rock Israeli 7/7 tube security company
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=48417

Err No.

I just don't think we need a 7/7/ section here as it just muddies the waters and creates chaos.

Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it creates chaos.

It's a very slow moving forum and given that we're based in the UK it seems relevant.

The starting point for both 9/11 and 7/7 should be deconstruction of the ofiicial story and campaigners such as J7 have done an excellent job of this, while avoiding speculation as to what actually happened.

We are lucky enough to have some of said campaigners posting here and I'm sure any irrational/ unfounded claims made on the 7/7 forum will be flagged up quickly.

HipHop:
http://www.myspace.com/skepticandjidsames
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skeptic wrote:
We are lucky enough to have some of said campaigners posting here and I'm sure any irrational/ unfounded claims made on the 7/7 forum will be flagged up quickly.

Unlike the 911 forums?

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kinjack wrote:
Sorry if this is a stupid question but who is Keith Mothersson,
aka K M Forrester-Paton (BA Hons)?

I've bookmarked the 7/7 site... and will make an effort to sign the petition... Call me paranoid but i don't like signing up to petitions or government websites in general.

What are your views on this?

I don't know who he is I just thought someone here might. I also thought it was interesting how soon after 7/7 the domain name was registered.

Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The domain name was registered by a 9/11 activist who was immediately suspicious re: 7/7 and registered the website as he thought it would be necessary later.

HipHop:
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith's a fine fellow
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:

Err No.

I just don't think we need a 7/7/ section here as it just muddies the waters and creates chaos.

What waters are being muddied? Since when has plurality caused chaos?
Come to that since when has different approaches caused chaos?

You're making the arguments of a control freak.

You haven't explained any points anywhere in this thread so tell us, what exactly is your problem? Because I'm starting to think you're just wasting everybody's time.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
You haven't explained any points anywhere in this thread so tell us, what exactly is your problem? Because I'm starting to think you're just wasting everybody's time.

Err I think that's the aim of this forum at least as far as AJ and 4U2P seem to think!

Lady Diana has a lot to do with 911 doesn't she Tony? Rolling Eyes So hows the book coming?

I just figure a touch of focus might help this site archive it's aims. Once upon a time I actually thought this site had a serious agenda but hey that was a fairytale right? Sorry but I don't live in a world where grand pianos fall gently to the ground.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
TonyGosling wrote:

Err I think that's the aim of this forum at least as far as AJ and 4U2P seem to think!

I just figure a touch of focus might help this site archive it's aims. Once upon a time I actually thought this site had a serious agenda but hey that was a fairytale right? Sorry but I don't live in a world where grand pianos fall gently to the ground.

How can you deal with 9/11, the war on terror and false flag and ignore the London bombs? This is a UK campaign - something which has obviously slipped your attention.

We have plenty of focus as did the julyseventh forum before I was banned from it for complaining about how long it took to get registered.

they had a section on each of the alleged bombers, each bomb location, each major anomaly as I remember - we do it more freestyle and there is absolutely no problem

I can understand the powers that carried out the bombings wanting to shut our public forum down ... but why you want to still puzzles me as you haven't given one cogent reason.

Nice try Patrick anyway Wink but I won't be back here to this (somewhere between pointless and pernicious) discussion anyway whatever you might post.

Better luck next time.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Patrick Brown wrote:
TonyGosling wrote:

How can you deal with 9/11, the war on terror and false flag and ignore the London bombs? This is a UK campaign - something which has obviously slipped your attention.

We have plenty of focus as did the julyseventh forum before I was banned from it for complaining about how long it took to get registered.

they had a section on each of the alleged bombers, each bomb location, each major anomaly as I remember - we do it more freestyle and there is absolutely no problem

I can understand the powers that carried out the bombings wanting to shut our public forum down ... but why you want to still puzzles me as you haven't given one cogent reason.

Nice try Patrick anyway Wink but I won't be back here to this (somewhere between pointless and pernicious) discussion anyway whatever you might post.

Better luck next time.

"pointless and pernicious" indeed!

Just remember peeps I'm not the one who just had to plug some crappy board game at the end of an interview with Alex Jones who I'm fast begining to realise is a shill. I'm also still waiting for the draft copy of Tony's "Lady Diana Murder Mystery". Some people just haven't got a cluedo! Rolling Eyes

zennon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Why have we got a 7/7 forum on this board? Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:

I think the last thing Muslims want is to destabilise a country already on edge. No one wins.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't know how you define reactionary muslims patrick. Any reaction that is non-violent and driven by the wish to get to the truth whether by muslims or non-muslims is welcome to me.

As for destabalising the government. Given that this government is run by lying war mongers, I would have thought that a little government destabalisation is what we are all after.
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Why have we got a 7/7 forum on this board? Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
I don't think there's enough evidence to speculate about 7/7.

I think there's enough to show that the official story has major discrepancies which need addressing. There is no evidence to confirm it's truth whatsoever.

It might be worth familiarising yourself with the following:

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/july-7-mind-the-gaps-part-1.html
http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/july-7-mind-the-gaps-part-2.html

HipHop:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: