FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MI5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zennon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: MI5 Reply with quote

I used to want to join this organisation. I thought the idea of protecting such a great country was the best thing I could do. Oh how naive I was. Now I see them as nothing more than goons/hitmen for the far right greedy pricks who really are in control; while maintaining a fake image of a "public servant". Money is power, and the guys in control run to their own agenda, with the public far down on the priority list. I see them as puppets for a puppet government. Any secret organisations whether it be secret societies or organisations like MI5 or MI6 have secrets the public should know, while doing some not savoury things. But ignorance is bliss, now go out and buy some more nonsense you don't need, and make the guys at the top happy.

Take the Tipton 3 for example. 3 British citizens who were at the wrong place at the wrong time before the Afghan war started in 2001. Taken hostage and then spending 2 years at Guantanamo. MI5 agents tried to get false confessions out of them, to admit being terrorists, even though the evidence showed the contrary. If I were in their position the amount of betrayal I would feel would be unbearable. Telling each one of them that their houses had been raided and that they had so evidence linking them to Al Qaeda cells etc etc. It's this sort of immorality that is my main problem with MI5 and MI6

That brings me onto Dave and Annie. You both, in all probability, have seen some * up * that you're dying to let the public know, but the official secrets act is holding you back.

But still, I'm sorry but I'll (understandably) have to take everything you say with a pinch of salt; you both being masters of deception and all that. Wink
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: MI5 Reply with quote

zennon wrote:
I used to want to join this organisation. I thought the idea of protecting such a great country was the best thing I could do. Oh how naive I was.

Quite.

Might I suggest you read my book "Spies, Lies and Whistleblowers"? I'm not asking you to buy it - it should be in all good libraries!

Regards

Annie

Martin Conner
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie, perhaps someone somewhere will scan it and publish it on the Internet. Someone like....ooohh I don't know, GOOGLE perhaps. Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: