FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ER episode features pancake collapse (nothing serious)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: ER episode features pancake collapse (nothing serious) Reply with quote

So I was watching Season 11 Episode 22 of ER yesterday and there was a scene where a bunch of people are having a party on a partially built house.

At some point the top floor weakens and drops down onto the next floor which drops down onto the next floor, leaving all the people injured or dead on the ground.

What I found amusing was that all the columns/ pillars were left standing; exactly as the WTC columns would have, had there been a pancake collapse.

If anyone is thinking of making a compilation documentary, they might want to add this clip in as a humourous example. Although trying to convince people of engineering principles via tv dramas might not be best idea!

HipHop:
http://www.myspace.com/skepticandjidsames
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Particularly not if the set is anything like the ones they had on 'Neighbours'... Remember the walls shaking violently when doors were closed and potted plants rocking from side to side when people walked past them. Laughing

Ps. I don't watch it now... I'm talking about when Natilie Umbruglia was in it... Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: