FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 Voted Number One Memory in Radio 4 Survey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mark_e
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: 9/11 Voted Number One Memory in Radio 4 Survey Reply with quote

Just caught an article on Radio 4 listing the top 3 flashbulb memories.

These are the events where you remember where you were when you heard the news.

The top 3 were:

1 9/11

2 Death of Diana

3 JFK Assasination

Obviously no surprise, but yet another indication of the success of this psychological warfare exercise. Several voters added a line about 'after this event i knew the world would never be the same again'

I was surprised to see that the 7/7 bombings did not make the list above JFK, but being as i wasn't around for JFK i cannot comprehend the impact of his assasination at the time.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: junk science Reply with quote

Isn't this whole thing pseudo-science? I get the idea that the only thing worth listening to on Radio 4 these days is 'In our time' by Melvyn Bragg - this flashbulb memory stuff seems to me to be a crock of horse manure.

For 'flashbulb memory' read - 'staged events' - maybe mind control 'spectaculars'. Anyway read a bit of Guy Debord and forget the pseudo science.

Funnily enought they didn't mention him in the show!

Please if anyone is aware of any of the subject matter of this radio show being other than a load of old nonsense dreamed up in a puffed-up Radio Four production meeting please will they let me know!

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
mark_e
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fair enough, i just thought it was interesting and telling to hear that in a public vote 9/11 got the highest number of votes, proving the success of the psyop. i wasn't really debating the a term about memory, just pointing out a public perception
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: URIG GELLER KNOWS WHATS WHAT Reply with quote

I did catch that radio programme too.
It was interesting to hear it. I think much of was a little bit speculative but had some interesting points about emotional attachments to memory, failures and successes. Made sense to me.

JFK was likely to have been planned too but not to the extent of 911.
It was strategically planned on so many levels.
911 however was planned, filmed, witnesses, edited and countless times to full extent . This was meant to be witnessed ingrained in peoples memories for a reason that indeed has manipulated the whole world... The langauge chosen to be coupled with the event has also stayed with those memories for a lot of people. Only by investigating real evidence and seperating it from the fear driven propoganda can we move forward to find some truth.
Ok dont laugh: Check Uri Gellers take on the number 11:

Uri Geller's Mysterious Number 11

The date of the attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 = 11

*September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2+5+4 = 11

*After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.

*119 is the area code to Iraq/Iran. 1 + 1 + 9 = 11 (reverse the numbers and you have the date) [not true: Iran's country code is 98 (9+8=17), Iraq's is 964 (9+6+4= 19); Saudi Arabia's code is 966 (9+6+6=21.)]

*Twin Towers - standing side by side, looks like
the number 11

*The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11 by
*American Airlines or AA - A=1st letter in alphabet so we have again 11:11

*State of New York - The 11th State added to the Union

*New York City - 11 Letters

*The USS Enterprise is in the gulf during the attack; its ship number is 65N 6+5=11 [Or, maybe not. I received the following in an email: "We were actually about 12 hours away from the equator (I know this because we were about to have our crossing the line ceremony that night) on our way to South Africa. We had left the Gulf about a week before that and were relieved by the USS John Stennis (CVN-74 but also adding up to 11)."]
*Afghanistan - 11 Letters

*The Pentagon - 11 Letters

*Ramzi Yousef - 11 Letters (convicted or orchestrating the attack on the WTC in 1993)

*Flight 11 - 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11

*Flight 77 - 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11

*The # of story is 110 (2x) 110 - 110 Remember that the zero "0" is not a number, so we have 11:11

*The house where they believed to have lived had # 10001 again don't count the zero.....

Names that have eleven letters
*Air Force One, *George W. Bush, *Bill Clinton, *Saudi Arabia, *ww terrorism, *Colin Powell U.S. Secretary of State

*Remembrance day is November 11....

*November is also the 11th month

*Mohamed Atta, the pilot that crashed into the World Trade Centre.

*Skyscrapers, American Airlines AA = 11
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: