FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why Was Plane Wreckage Found Near / Under Scaffolding
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Why Was Plane Wreckage Found Near / Under Scaffolding Reply with quote

Why Was Wreckage Found UNDER Scaffolding???

The aluminum airplane completely disappeared inside the steel building yet these rubber tires survived?

The Magic Plane Strikes Again!!!
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: rush job Reply with quote

So little scaffolding - so many aircraft wheels. Imagine trying to offload your freight surreptitiously when you're inside a fresh pyroclastic flow of toasted concrete.
Again, I'm reminded of the physicist's reaction to incongruities appearing in a particular piece of 911 imagery, whereby an undeniable sensation of 'intuitive surprise' was experienced.
That is what I feel when looking at the images above.
I'm thinking a rushed and careless salt job.

cheers Al..
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never understood those first two pictures.

They are obviously at two different locations and of two different wheels.

Yet both have a fallen lampost right in front of them.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a strange view, to ask why something that has considerable impetus is 'under' something like scaffolding.

Both objects would still have momentum - the tyre especially having the propensity to bounce/continue and my understanding is that the engine made a considerable dent in the pavement which is not where it eventually ended up resting.

Neither were simply dropped vertically, so why would they drop into their own footprint and stay there?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Them tyres look like they are in tip top condition considering they survived a fireball. How come there is no footage of those falling?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
Them tyres look like they are in tip top condition considering they survived a fireball. How come there is no footage of those falling?

They forgot to fake that bit - they didn't think you'd notice
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:

The footage shows a huge amount of debris falling from the second impact, but it is impossible to identify what it is. The fireball was a matter of seconds only, if those tyres were in it they would not have been affected.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aircraft tyres are designed to withstand huge forces and a fraction of a second in a fireball would do virtually nothing. To say they are in tip top condition is a trifle understated as the image below shows.

I agree that there is considerable debris ejected following the impact and this will account for the tyres and engine being found in the street - to suggest there is no evidence of either falling from the WTC is simply the view of someone who has never watched any of the clips of the second impact.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think there's anything suspicious about the events of 9/11 Bushwacker ?
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Aircraft tyres are designed to withstand huge forces and a fraction of a second in a fireball would do virtually nothing. To say they are in tip top condition is a trifle understated as the image below shows.

I agree that there is considerable debris ejected following the impact and this will account for the tyres and engine being found in the street - to suggest there is no evidence of either falling from the WTC is simply the view of someone who has never watched any of the clips of the second impact.

Oh * off. Are you telling me that Boeings hit those towers? You better not be. You * better not be.
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually... It's the same location and presumably the same tire, but it has moved a few feet to the left. The first shot is before a towers collapse, the second shot is after one or both of the towers have fallen, as indicated by the dust!

I wouldn't like to guess why or how the tire has been moved, but it doesn't seem outrageous that it should be, given the events that transpired in the time between the two photos were taken.

I've marked out points of reference on both photos to make it clear that this is indeed the same location and to show just how far the tire has moved.

Can you spot the oil mark in the dust of the second photo, where the tire was originally resting?

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
Can you spot the oil mark in the dust of the second photo, where the tire was originally resting?

That's a Larry Silverstein, thrilled to bits spunk stain.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I wouldn't like to guess why or how the tire has been moved, but it doesn't seem outrageous that it should be, given the events that transpired in the time between the two photos were taken.

Whilst the location appears to have many similarities, how do you explain the inconsistencies with the tyre?

Look at the picture and compare, the before shows a broken and bent spindle with a smashed housing, the after shows a virtually intact housing?? How can this be possible??

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It must be the same wheel, the axle is broken in exactly the same way. In the second shot, a great deal more is exposed of what is presumably the brake. It may be that moving the whell more on to the pavement pulled it out of the wheel hub more.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Do you think there's anything suspicious about the events of 9/11 Bushwacker ?

The only conspiracy theory that is at all plausible is that Flight 93 was shot down. There was certainly a failure to follow up on information known about the individual hijackers and the existance of a plot, and I think that is why so many obstacles were put in the way of the formation of a 9/11 commission.

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
It must be the same wheel, the axle is broken in exactly the same way. In the second shot, a great deal more is exposed of what is presumably the brake. It may be that moving the whell more on to the pavement pulled it out of the wheel hub more.

How much are your handlers/employees paying you to churn out this endless cobblers? Please tell me that you don't think that what you are saying is making the blindest bit of difference? You are like some freakish circus sideshow. I mean, are you completely f-ucking bonkers or what?

You are seriously insane, mate. Feckin' ell.
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Quote:

Whilst the location appears to have many similarities, how do you explain the inconsistencies with the tyre?

Look at the picture and compare, the before shows a broken and bent spindle with a smashed housing, the after shows a virtually intact housing?? How can this be possible??

Well I have no idea, the most I can say is that I think its reasonable that the tire has moved. When we look at the scene, it's clear that quite a lot has been going on in between the two shots.

- The police tape covering the rear of the tire has been broken and stretched round to the outside front edge.

- There seem to be some kind of red bollard or sign jammed in behind the wheel in the 'after' shot.

- And a few boxes strewn around.

It's not clear what's moved any of these things, but it's a safe bet that it was something to do with the towers collapsing. Perhaps sheer air pressure, or a vehicle knocking into things, perhaps it was just pedestrians running blindly...

Nothing seems likely to do that damage to the tire, but I guess we need to think about what we are asking here - because I think it's clear that the wheels ARE the same, and it is the same location, so..

alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: another rush job Reply with quote

tut.. tut Fallious,

you forgot to 'mark out a point of reference' which will help us to see where the lower level window, which stretches all the way behind - and between - the people in the first of your referenced images, has moved to in your second helpfully 'referenced' image.

Except it isn't there.

Or maybe I'm just not seeing things as I ought to.

Whatever...We await your final reference.

cheers Al..
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:

How much are your handlers/employees paying you to churn out this endless cobblers? Please tell me that you don't think that what you are saying is making the blindest bit of difference? You are like some freakish circus sideshow. I mean, are you completely f-ucking bonkers or what?

You are seriously insane, mate. Feckin' ell.

You are really Jade Goody, aren't you? Own up!
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: another rush job Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
tut.. tut Fallious,

you forgot to 'mark out a point of reference' which will help us to see where the lower level window, which stretches all the way behind - and between - the people in the first of your referenced images, has moved to in your second helpfully 'referenced' image.

Except it isn't there.

cheers Al..

It is behind the light blue circle in both pictures, what are you talking about?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the tire has rolled to the final postion exposing the tire damage and may also explain tele's point. we are seeing two differant side of the same wheel in both pictures although the scaffolding appears to be in the way but must be how it happend.
Samantha J Fox
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps their is a reasonably obvious explanation but to me the two wheels look very different. Given that the collapse of the tower/s seems to have rebuilt the spindle somehow, they just dont look alike. Even if you take in to hand that it has been moved a couple of feet neither spindle looks alike.

The image (pre collapse) seems to show a much less space between the bottom of the spindle compared to the second picture at any part. I dont see the tyre damage as being particularly important, but their is definately something odd about that whole scene.

Maybe it was flickering between the 747 wheel hologram and the 767 one. Surprised

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: another rush job Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
tut.. tut Fallious,

Except it isn't there.

cheers Al..

You mean this window? Don't be sad, we'll chalk it up as poor eyesight, and even give you a break on the whole embarrassing NPT thing...

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There comes a point where logic has to dictate;

We do not know what happened during the WTC collapse and how this impacted the tyre, or if it was manually moved by people.

Looking at the picture below, the white arrow marked '1' points to the area under the tyre which we cannot see into due to the camera's perspective. Note the red and blue dots I have added.

The collapse then takes place and the tyre is rolled in the direction of the upper arrow.

The tyre has been moved and we now have a fresh perspective, the interior, namely the brake assembly, is now visible. The red/blue dots are reversed as we now see the ends of the broken and twisted plate under the tyre from the opposite ends.

The white arrow in the bottom picture now pointing to exactly what the white arrow marked '1' in the top one was - only now, the gap under the tyre and its contents can be seen.

It is safe to conclude this is the same tyre/same location, taken at different times and the tyre's position and orientation have changed due to whatever forces moved it.

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a lot of talk about before and after ---before what and after what?

Also why does one photo show loads of dust and another that is dust free?
aerosol
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
Actually... It's the same location and presumably the same tire, but it has moved a few feet to the left. The first shot is before a towers collapse, the second shot is after one or both of the towers have fallen, as indicated by the dust!

Fallious wrote:
It's not clear what's moved any of these things, but it's a safe bet that it was something to do with the towers collapsing. Perhaps sheer air pressure, or a vehicle knocking into things, perhaps it was just pedestrians running blindly...

Samantha J Fox wrote:
Perhaps their is a reasonably obvious explanation but to me the two wheels look very different. Given that the collapse of the tower/s seems to have rebuilt the spindle somehow, they just dont look alike. Even if you take in to hand that it has been moved a couple of feet neither spindle looks alike.

The image (pre collapse) seems to show a much less space between the bottom of the spindle compared to the second picture at any part. I dont see the tyre damage as being particularly important, but their is definately something odd about that whole scene.

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
There is a lot of talk about before and after ---before what and after what?

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

Good question about the dust in one and not the other.

On September 11th 2001, a number of very large buildings collapsed in America in a place called New York. These were as the result of some nasty people flying big aeroplanes into the buildings and some other factors.

The picture without the dust was taken before the buildings collapsed and all this horrible swirly dust blew about and covered the tyre. The second picture was taken after the swirly dust settled.

If you would like to read about what happened on that day in New York, type '9/11' into your internet search engine and open some of the links.

Last edited by telecasterisation on Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Classic. Laughing
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: damn it Reply with quote

Fallious,

It pains me but I owe you an apology.

I was momentarily overcome by triumphalism. Shouldn't happen again.

cheers Al..
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: damn it Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
Fallious,

It pains me but I owe you an apology.

I was momentarily overcome by triumphalism. Shouldn't happen again.

cheers Al..

No problem Smile Digital images usualy hold a lot more data than can be distinguished by the naked eye!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: