FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bliar's "Evidence" of Bin Laden's 9/11 Guilt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Bliar's "Evidence" of Bin Laden's 9/11 Guilt Reply with quote

Sometime ago I wrote a letter to Princess Bliar asking him to direct me to the "evidence" that he spoke of in support of his claim that Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11. My sources, deep inside HM Government assure me that he's still working on his reply.

Here is the messianic marionette's statement to the House of Commons on 4.10.2001 on the day he deposited the official papers in the Commons library, detailing the UK Government's case for accusing OBL.

Belief Warning: This is a BBC source, so it could be wrong and, or may have changed.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/1579046.stm

The document placed on record makes interesting reading. I could only find a UK Government version of it by using the web archive, here http://web.archive.org/web/20040308222415/www.number-10.gov.uk/files/p df/Evidence+-+PDF+version.pdf

That's it folks. That's the UK Government's entire case, minus the really secret bits they could not tell us about.

I have a problem with most of that as evidence that Bin Laden did 9/11, notwithstanding the disclaimer that "This document does not purport to provide a prosecutable case against Usama Bin Laden in a court of law.", and more specifically with Bliar's 22nd statement:

Bliar wrote:
22. On 12 October 1996 he issued a declaration of jihad as follows:

“The people of Islam have suffered from aggression, iniquity and injustice
imposed by the Zionist-Crusader alliance and their collaborators . . .

It is the duty now on every tribe in the Arabian peninsula to fight jihad and
cleanse the land from these Crusader occupiers. Their wealth is booty to
those who kill them.

My Muslim brothers: your brothers in Palestine and in the land of the two
Holy Places [i.e. Saudi Arabia] are calling upon your help and asking you to take part in fighting against the enemy – the Americans and the Israelis. They are asking you to do whatever you can to expel the enemies out of the sanctities of Islam.”

When I read this I was very surprised that I'd missed a key date in the evolution on the OBL myth. I have it that OBL declared jihad in on 23rd August 1996 in the Ladenese Epistle: Declaration of War and then issued a further fatwah or jihad against Americans on 23rd January 1998.

It is a documented fact that OBL declared jihad with the Ladenese Epistle: Declaration of War on 23rd August 1996 and published by his then media outlet of choice, the London based Al Quds Al Arabi newspaper.

It is also a documented fact that Al Quds translated this text and put it on the internet on 12th October 1996

I've never read, anywhere before I read the Bliar dossier, that he issued another jihad on 12th October 1996, so in case I missed it, I did some checking.

I searched for OBL statements on this date and found only references back to the original UK Government report.

I searched for specific phrases and whole sentences from the alleged Oct 12th OBL jihad speech and again, can only find references back to the original Bliar dossier.

I did find one of the phrases buried in the 9/11 Commission Report that did not cite the Bliar report, in a "witness" statement given by a Mr Abraham D. Sofaer on 31.3.3 here http://www.9-11commission.gov/hearings/hearing1/witness_sofaer.htm

Mr Sofaer uses the 12th October date and quotes an exact phrase from the alleged OBL October surprise jihad declaration:

Abraham D. Sofaer wrote:
On October 12, he issued a "Declaration of War" against the US: "It is the duty now on every tribe in the Arabian peninsula to fight jihad and cleanse the land from these Crusader occupiers. Their wealth is booty to those who kill them."

So who is Abraham D. Sofaer and why is he quoting for a UK Government report as evidence that OBL did it ?

Well, Mr Sofaer is a George P. Shultz Senior Fellow in Foreign Policy and National Security Affairs at the Hoover Institute, quoted as having "expertise" in "International law and diplomacy, international relations, national security affairs, separation of powers, government regulation, international terrorism." http://www.hoover.org/bios/sofaer

Serious terrorism expert then by the looks of things. Mr Sofaer also issues forth on pre-emtive war, you know, The Bush Doctrine, as you might expect. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preemptive_war

I have a problem with Mr Sofaer's expert witness testimony too. His "evidence" to the 9/11 Commission continues:

Abraham D. Sofaer wrote:
In November 1996, soon after bin Laden's declaration, bombings of American servicemen in Riyadh and at the Khobar Towers barracks killed 19 more and injured 109.

This statement has the dates completely wrong.

Whoever was responsible for the car bomb that exploded in the courtyard of the Office of the Program Manager, Saudi Arabia National Guard, known as OPM-SANG, did so on 13.11.1995, not November 1996.

Whoever was responsible for the truck bomb that exploded at the Khobar Towers complex in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, did so on 25.6.1996 not November 1996.

These, mistakes are from a man who has expertise on all things terror and are given in "evidence" to the 9/11 Commission, along with directly lifted, yet unattributed quotes from the "UK Bin Laden did it dossier" that proclaims an unknown statement of jihad for which it appears to be the primary source.

Providing expert witness testimony to the 9/11 Commission by quoting from a UK Government / Insecurity Services Report may imply that the US did not have this information about the October 12th OBL jihad declaration.

But:

James Ostrowski in this source quotes from the Bliar's OBL evidence dossier and says that the report was approved by GW Bush:

James Ostrowski wrote:
This 4,400-word document, released with the approval of the U.S. president, was designed to convince the world that bin Laden is responsible for the attacks on September 11.

If anyone can find a source for the October 12th 1996 OBL jihad statement, other than one referenced to the Bliar dossier I would very much appreciate it.

It is extremely difficult to find anyone else in the world that claims OBL declared jihad on October 12th 1996, apart from our government and their shadow insecurity service authored OBL dossier.

If they cannot get key dates correct then what else can they screw up. Train timetables ? WMD ?

We know that the intelligence to go to war was to be fixed around the policy.

We know that the dodgy dossier was lifted from a student's PhD thesis, published on the internet.

Can we now assume that a key piece of evidence provided to the UK electorate was fixed around a date lifted from the internet and not corrected 5 years after the event ?

Well the evidence suggests just that.

Interesting too that the date of the Al Quds translation of the Ladenese Epistle and it's subsequent use in another dodgy UK Government dossier was 9 months and 11 days into the year.

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm confused, did our dear leader 'Honest Tone' have a prosecutable 9/11 case against OBL with this mysterious classified sensitive intelligence information or did we start WW3 on a guilty charge that any shyster lawyer could have gotten laughed out of court ?

This is all academic of course, we've all seen the grainy home video OBL carelessly left out for his former CIA colleagues to find,confessing to 9/11 Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: