FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fusion device at the WTC?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
humanoid
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Fusion device at the WTC? Reply with quote

Hello ,i'm new to this group, even though i have followed the events of september 11 very closely, since day one.... i dont know if this artical has been posted here before... sorry if it has....

Evidence of fusion devices at the WTC

http://www.911eyewitness.com/truth/index.php?name=News&file=article&si d=61
physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that's a controversy.
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: manners maketh the man Reply with quote

Hi there humanoid, and welcome.

physicist is being impeccably polite, with just a hint of understatement when he says that he "thinks" that's a controversy.

For he knows very well that your post concerns what amounts to a provocatively controversial idea. That is to say that the clamour arising over the notion of fusion or directed beam weaponry round here is such that a separate quarantined forum has been set up at the periphery of the public forums here, where believers and heretics alike can slug it out.
There is a hint of a schism attached to the exotic weaponry theories and those who allow them and those who rage against them.
You were not to know, of course.

cheers Al..
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the idea that micronukes may have been involved in some way compares with NPT and beam weapon for incredulity. There have been stories for some time about tiny 'clean' nuclear devices thought to be fusion but may even be clean fission. However, the fact that there were 16 survivors from North Tower Stairway B suggests that the Finn's idea of a single basement bomb does not hold up well IMO.

I think the Tritium levels found in basement 6 could be significant. 40 times background they were.

Case still open

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: manners maketh the man Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
That is to say that the clamour arising over the notion of fusion or directed beam weaponry round here is such that a separate quarantined forum has been set up at the periphery of the public forums here, where believers and heretics alike can slug it out.

Yes its strange that since being isolated the daily spam of NPT/OBW threads has dried up almost entirely...

Whitehall_Bin_Men
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TRITIUM!

Was this a mini-nuke???

rodin wrote:
I don't think the idea that micronukes may have been involved in some way compares with NPT and beam weapon for incredulity. There have been stories for some time about tiny 'clean' nuclear devices thought to be fusion but may even be clean fission. However, the fact that there were 16 survivors from North Tower Stairway B suggests that the Finn's idea of a single basement bomb does not hold up well IMO.

I think the Tritium levels found in basement 6 could be significant. 40 times background they were.

Case still open

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if "mini nukes" (a recent wikilieaks article suggests that nuclear roadside bombs were being made in/for Afghanistan) were used on 9/11 would the dust residue that has yielded evidence of nano thermite still have a radiactive signature and in fact perhaps the whole of ground zero and wtc 7. ??
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking for evidence to show that radiation levels in New York are low and no matter how "clean" a mini-nuke could be, any nuclear weapon would leave huge spikes of radioactivity that could be identified for CENTURIES after their use...

But instead I found Rolling Eyes

http://dwarmstr.blogspot.com/2008/01/new-york-wants-to-ban-geiger-coun ters.html
Quote:

New York wants to ban geiger counters
I'm not making this up:
http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/01/08/a-license-to-check-for-wm ds/

is reporting that New York City wants to require "licenses" for any detector for nuclear, biological, or chemical detectors.

Despite that... the mini-nukes idea is in the same league as Beam weapons, I'm afraid just because it would have been easily spotted by radioactivity traces.

(As for NPT, I think there is "some" evidence that the first plane impact COULD have been faked!)
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not to mention lack of radiation sickness or deformity.

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: