FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ian Crane on Google Video
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mark_e
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Ian Crane on Google Video Reply with quote

I have now finished working on the following videos from the Ipswich Truth group and can confirm they are live on google video:

Ian Crane: the 9/11 - 7/7 connection http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4189232384625820524&hl=en

Ian Crane: the not so hidden aganda http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5029286566927636816&hl=en

David Shayler and Annie Machon: unspinning the truth http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-391659092027073275&hl=en

I have also started to convert them to DVD format. If anyone would like a DVD to copy and distribute, please let me know. i would request that people from local groups request a disc and copy it as i can't do big copy runs (it seems like my pc is always on processing video data at the moment anyhow!) if anyone would be as kind as to send me a donation for any discs they want, that too would be gratefully received, just to cover the disc + posting.

i can assure you the quality is a lot better on dvd then google video!

best regards

mark
Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for doing this Mark

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fabulous!

Thanx for that Mark and well done.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He specifically said at the start of the film that he was not going to make any "Assumptions" regarding what actually happened... He was only going to show the evidence and geo-political state of affairs which raise serious questions of the the official account.

Yet... He goes on to show a photo of one of the fireballs from the twin towers and confidently states that "You can clearly see the Warhead" exiting ahead of the fireball.

Sorry, but how Ian Crane can come to this conclusion is astounding!!!

Poor Science... Poor Research... and an absolutely unproven statement, presented as fact.

Up to that point, his coverage of the PNAC issues was fairly good... although again he soiled it with another 'muddying of the water' regarding accusations of Zionist conspiracy theory.

Post the point of the warhead comment, I turned it off. for two reasons, A) He had not told me anything I don't already know...
and...
B) Despite good intentions... Mr Crane impresses me as another 'Conspiracy Theorist' who jumps on 'The Latest Fad' without enough serious contemplation of the Facts.

I am sure he will get on like a house on fire with Mr Shayler.

9/11 was indeed an inside job... but there are still too many, although with good intentions, doing more harm than good to the whole fight for truth with their amature conclusions and unprofessional actions.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see the Ipswich group spreading the word.

I watched the second video. A lot of good stuff, then we got into 2012 end times with Zacharia Sitchin et al. He is IMO a total scam merchant, though some good internet friends still rate him.

Also the 'bible code' scam which even he admitted he would give no credence to were it not for the Shimon Perez assassination prediction. Now I don't know about you but I like to hear predictions BEFORE an event, not a story about how they predicted something already in the past.

He did paraphrase Benjamin Freedman regarding the cause of WW1 & why the US entered, the stuff about the Balfour declaration. Something all Brits should get up to speed with.

Essential reading...

http://www.rense.com/general75/neneb.htm

Daryll Bradford Smith cites Freedman a lot.

wickywoowoo
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:

DBS has also said once that Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth too.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wickywoowoo wrote:
rodin wrote:

DBS has also said once that Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth too.

I don't recall him saying that. Ahmidajwatsit did though. Is this why?

http://judicial-inc.biz/ch_av.ez_zio_stooge.htm

Soon we will not be able to discuss any of this

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/230107Holocaust.htm

I'm sure the above legislation will make the world a safer place...

wickywoowoo
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't listened to DBS that often and what I have, he has been full on "zionism" and "jews" all over the place.

Also I cannot claim it as fact that he said that but I am sure I've read it in several places that he has said something like that and from the (admittedly limited) work of his that I've heard, it seems plausible to me.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wickywoowoo wrote:
I haven't listened to DBS that often and what I have, he has been full on "zionism" and "jews" all over the place. .

Well they are! He has Jewish friends actually. Never met him but his radio shows sound reasonably sincere. Eustace Mullins is a frequent guest and although he is getting on a bit is good value.

wickywoowoo wrote:
Also I cannot claim it as fact that he said that but I am sure I've read it in several places that he has said something like that and from the (admittedly limited) work of his that I've heard, it seems plausible to me.

Embarassed

paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Piss off please
Ian gave a great presentation in Bradford this evening
He is absolutely brilliantly lucid - pick out what you can - and may you have happy times squabbling over the entrails
Ian can certainly talk the talk and adjusts himself to the audience and setting
Recommended again for anyone. The depths of this guy's knowledge and understanding is huge

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo beating the drum of the flamewars (the lowest of the low) game, and applying the usual establishment technique of shooting the messenger:-

Quote:

9/11 was indeed an inside job... but there are still too many, although with good intentions, doing more harm than good to the whole fight for truth with their amature conclusions and unprofessional actions.

Delighted to hear that you believe 911 was an inside job Bongo. Have you signed the petition on the front page of this website or joined or started a 911 truth group?

So tell us us how it should be done Bongo or even better what professional 911 truth campaigning you have done. Your a construction engineer?......would that be structural,mechanical, electrical or ???

The 911 truth campaign is not about people or individuals its about the message not the messenger.

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/230107Holocaust.htm

I'm sure the above legislation will make the world a safer place...

Outrageous. Cast in stone rights to do anything they want - you question it and your a holocaust denier or anti-Semite ... or both.

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote...

Quote:
Bongo beating the drum of the flamewars (the lowest of the low) game, and applying the usual establishment technique of shooting the messenger:-

Quote:

Delighted to hear that you believe 911 was an inside job Bongo. Have you signed the petition on the front page of this website or joined or started a 911 truth group?

So tell us us how it should be done Bongo or even better what professional 911 truth campaigning you have done. Your a construction engineer?......would that be structural,mechanical, electrical or ???

The 911 truth campaign is not about people or individuals its about the message not the messenger.

Ok Pikey... I will take each of your comments in turn...

FIRST... I am not as you put it "beating the drum of the flamewars (the lowest of the low) game, and applying the usual establishment technique of shooting the messenger." I am infact based very much in reality. Real life Jet aircraft hit the towers. Too many witnesses, camera angles etc. I suggest you study up on the following...

http://www.public-action.com/911/bumble.html
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=30041

... only a theory, but since there are serious co-incidences (being the thing we should all look for when assessing 9/11 issues), a much more plausible explanation I believe.

SECOND... I have previously been a member of this forum under the name BongoBrian... and yes... I have signed the petition under that name (Long ago)... along with, may I say many other 9/11 and anti-war petitions I have come across. I do not see the point in joining a truth group due to the daft conspiracy nonsence that infiltrates the fundamental base of genuine scientific evidence and the grounded research that provides it. However, I would say that I have already attended a talk with Annie and David Shayler here in Glasgow and have talked on the phone to a couple of organisers of the 9/11 Glasgow movement and have burned many DVD's including "911 Press for truth" and "911 Mysteries"... and spent the time 'being snubbed by the majority BTW' when trying to hand them out in the city. In conclusion, I am not a member of any movement. I just, and on my own terms, promote the fact that the official story is a lie.

And on your FINAL point... It should be done by remaining 'grounded' and considering all the facts before expressing them to the public... As to be honest, from my expirience if you talk pish... you ain't going to be trusted (and quite rightly so!). As far as my profession goes, I do not require my professional position regarding this topic. I happen to be a mechanical engineer with a specific knowledge of Heat transfer and thermodynamics, studied to Postgraduate level... however, my 9/11 interest is based purely on both my personal research into the events of that day and my general Anti-war stance.

Quote:

I agree Pikey... but not if the message is poppycock!!! Confused
kinjack
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice reply Bongo... Not that I'm picking sides!

Everyone has agenda's thats the way i view things in general, i suppose its depressing to some people. I've signed up to this site and i think I've signed the petition but i have signed a few so i might go back and double check. I'm about to watch the links but if it goes on about beam weapons or pods then i find it frustrating. I just don't think we need go there as it will only lose support if anything. I'm going see David Shayler and Annie present soon and hopefully Ian Crane!

For me, what are most people interested in? Its money.... Show people the money trail, the foreknowledge, the history of government sponsored terror and then once their eyes are opening you can throw some heavy stuff at them. We all know their patterns and links to all our news stories but i didn't think like that until i was 20/21 and 911 just took everything to a new level. I'm still waiting to see what paths this movement takes and also the US Scholars because behind all of it will be personal agendas - good or bad!

Regarding the holecaust topic, i just don't know enough about the subject. But the topic should be wide open for debate as far as I'm concerned as long as its sensible debate. Anyway I'm gonna watch someof these links.. Last night i watch the "stealing a nation" by John Pilger....
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinjack, the nonsence regarding 'No-planes'... 'Holograms'... etc was the reason for me leaving this site initially. I thank you for your reply. However, regarding your comment:

Quote:
...then once their eyes are opening you can throw some heavy stuff at them.

... I would just like to clarify that this is fine as long as there is a basis for the 'heavy stuff' in reality. It may be just the way it was worded?

Quite ironic that Pikey accused me of 'Shooting the messenger' and went on to aim at me and 'pull the trigger'? ... No offence taken though Cool
kinjack
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was the way it was worded.... I agree "heavy stuff" obviously still needs factual substance. I maybe a musician and lyric writer but my english ain't great!
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Piss off please
Ian gave a great presentation in Bradford this evening
He is absolutely brilliantly lucid - pick out what you can - and may you have happy times squabbling over the entrails
Ian can certainly talk the talk and adjusts himself to the audience and setting
Recommended again for anyone. The depths of this guy's knowledge and understanding is huge

I'm not sure who the piss off comment was directed at but since it was under my post I will assume it was me. I watched Ian's second video, all I had time for and gave my qualified approval. Qualified, because after an excellent narrative about false flag terror he drifted into areas that I, as a scientist and rationalist, have tested and found wanting.

Sitchin makes ridiculous claims based on pseudo science.

http://www.ivanfraser.com/articles/conspiracies/etagenda.html

The Bible code is a scam - any book reveals such 'codes'.

http://www.awitness.org/essays/bibcode.html

Ian is perfectly within his rights to bring up these topics and link them to 911 and 7/7. I am perfectly within my rights when criticising him for doing so.

Think about it - does 911 need the Bible Code?

Like a hole in de head.

Cui Bono?

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All,
I`ve fought and sworn at more no-planes people on this site than most (even the reffers on occasion) however I will make these observations and the piss off.

1: Its up to Ian what he says
2: If you disagree with it then start your own talks
3: If you do your own talk people will post messages here saying what a t**T you are for mentioning/NOT mentioning xyz.......
4: I`ve seen one of his talks in person and while I would differ from his approach on perhaps two points alone the hall of about 200 people went home mostly saying "F**K we've been diddled by the NWO/CIA/Bush".

I reckon thats a "bloody good show". If you dont please refer to point 2: above.

C.

The time has LONG gone for bickering folks, LONG LONG LONG ago. Get it together now or B*******R off home and start getting REAL used to watching Jade Goody on TV and wearing your ID badges. Up to us all, it really really is. No other b*****rs are going to get this done...no point waiting around picking holes in eachothers understanding/opinions.

President Eisenhower 1961
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
The time has LONG gone for bickering folks, LONG LONG LONG ago. Get it together now or B*******R off home and start getting REAL used to watching Jade Goody on TV and wearing your ID badges. Up to us all, it really really is. No other b*****rs are going to get this done...no point waiting around picking holes in eachothers understanding/opinions.

That sentiment should be at the core of our motivation.

We can easily, agree to disagree and think, carefully about our common ground.

Well said C.

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowygrouch states...

Quote:

... Yes, and it's up to me what I say... and to comment if I think he is wrong!

Quote:

...Why? Is this not a discussion forum? Or is there some rule regarding 'compulsary agreement' with the author of a thread which I am unaware of?

Quote:
3: If you do your own talk people will post messages here saying what a t**T you are for mentioning/NOT mentioning xyz.......

... I don't quite follow this comment, but if I were to hold a presentation, I would expect to have to qualify my comments with sources and factual science. The "warhead protruding from the fireball' thing is total junk science if that is what this comment was about?

Quote:
4: I`ve seen one of his talks in person and while I would differ from his approach on perhaps two points alone the hall of about 200 people went home mostly saying "F**K we've been diddled by the NWO/CIA/Bush".

... So what? The vast majority at the 'Labour Party Annual Conference' go away every year thinking that terrorism is the greatest threat to their very existance.... It don't make it right!
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowygrouch

The truth movement is seeded with false ideas. Certain leading lights in the UK seem to be espousing some of these, and that is a worry. We cannot afford to ignore this.

A scientific analytical approach is the way to get to the who, how and why of 911 etc. IMO.

Prophecy is obviously a scam since time travel is impossible. And as we can see, 'bible code' prohecies are not even restricted to the bible.

Predictions are different - these can be based on evaluating evidence. Most science would never happen without well-founded predictions, or hypotheses, being tested.

Ian Crane I only know from 1 video and some mentions here. In that video he made a deal of alien gods and the bible code. David on Sky brought up NPT. He also, as I understand it, has decided to become a Kabbalist (I think that's what it's called). Something about ancient mystery religion (sounds a bit masonic to me).

Personally I think all religion is hokum, apart from if it gives a good moral grounding and helps to show the threadbare nature of the material life.
People who 'believe' cannot be scientific by definition. I am with Richard Dawkins on this.

I think the people we need to reach are not those who go to see Ian Crane speak. They already know, and are looking for confirmation. They might come away thinking ' hey we better look into this Zecharia Sitchin and this bible code stuff - the world is a mysterious and supernatural place...'

No it isn't. It's a massive criminal sting operation against the majority of humanity. All too earthly.

I know you are thinking - no no - we mustn't split the movement - time is short. I think that too. But the moment we compromise our own integrity for a higher goal - forget it. We become them. Our ends have come to justify our means.

Plus alien talk is going to turn people away from real and disturbing facts - they will have the easy get-out for not paying proper attention - oh these guys also believe in hologram planes and reptiles etc. Must all be nonsense. The MSM of course will pounce on such weaknesses to discredit the truth.

I make a valid point I think. This forum is only going to be viewed by people who already suspect 911 was a false flag, and shills.

A bit of healthy civil debate about ourselves as well as the issues only serves to lend credence to the integrity of the forum.

Regards

dB

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rodin, I could not have put it more elequently myself!

9/11 truth is about just that... finding the truth. The only way this can be achieved is through proper and logical review and examination of the evidence available, with a view to educating those (ie the masses, not just a few truthers!) to the blatant fact that the official story is p1sh!

Only then will enough 'people power' be amassed to seriously push for a further independant investigation into 9/11... which is what this is all about, No?

That building of people power will NEVER happen with, at this time un-provable theories! I am sure that any further investigation will clarify these matters... we would be best served to leave them till then.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
Rodin, I could not have put it more elequently myself!

9/11 truth is about just that... finding the truth. The only way this can be achieved is through proper and logical review and examination of the evidence available, with a view to educating those (ie the masses, not just a few truthers!) to the blatant fact that the official story is p1sh!

Only then will enough 'people power' be amassed to seriously push for a further independant investigation into 9/11... which is what this is all about, No?

That building of people power will NEVER happen with, at this time un-provable theories! I am sure that any further investigation will clarify these matters... we would be best served to leave them till then.

100% agree and why NPT and beams are damaging, a potential new member checks this site and scarpers quick after being confronted with NPT/beams on flimsy evidence and believes the conspiracy theory talk about us to be true. and so the public go into a deeper sleep. they should be put to one side and only considered when we have got enough support, or the evidence for the theorys are irefutable.

great videos btw ive not seen much of ian crane but i enjoyed his talk and there was information in there i wasnt aware of prior to watching.
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, the reason I put piss off somewhere back up there, not aimed at anyone in particular, but just the general drift I think that people, when they fully grasp 9/11 and its implications and context, will start drilling out the rabbit warren and accepting all things as possibilities
Our contextual nature and the uprating of the resonance is that we are pushed more along the line of possibility and we resonate with those who are most there with us
I'm with Ian at the moment, because he succinctly expresses most cogently my innermost desires - how I relate to everyone out there
At another time I could and have related to Don Croft or Peter Kropotkin or Snowygrouch or whatever. Thought Criminal because I like his wild child avater and his aggressive NPT theory. Whatever is there to argue and bicker about. It's all good isn't it?
Everything else is about dividing up the self into composite parts. Urizen action, in Blakean terms
I appreciate this is schizogenic talk but it hangs around the central hypothesis

aerosol
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Rumours Reply with quote

wickywoowoo wrote:

rodin wrote:
I don't recall him saying that. Ahmidajwatsit did though. Is this why?

Are you sure?

Are you not simply swallowing the media hook?

Perhaps the media, or the powers that be, know that hardly anybody has the means or the inclination to verify this claim. Nor, perhaps any claim to the contrary. But it might be worth reading this before repeating an unsubstantiated allegation:

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2007/01/360435.html

For nearly 25,000 other citations of this argument, click here

Arash Norouzi wrote:
Across the world, a dangerous rumor has spread that could have catastrophic implications. According to legend, Iran's President has threatened to destroy Israel, or, to quote the misquote, "Israel must be wiped off the map". Contrary to popular belief, this statement was never made, as the following article will prove.

BACKGROUND:

On Tuesday, October 25th, 2005 at the Ministry of Interior conference hall in Tehran, newly elected Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad delivered a speech at a program, reportedly attended by thousands, titled "The World Without Zionism". Large posters surrounding him displayed this title prominently in English, obviously for the benefit of the international press. Below the poster's title was a slick graphic depicting an hour glass containing planet Earth at its top. Two small round orbs representing the United States and Israel are shown falling through the hour glass' narrow neck and crashing to the bottom.

Before we get to the infamous remark, it's important to note that the "quote" in question was itself a quote— they are the words of the late Ayatollah Khomeini, the father of the Islamic Revolution. Although he quoted Khomeini to affirm his own position on Zionism, the actual words belong to Khomeini and not Ahmadinejad. Thus, Ahmadinejad has essentially been credited (or blamed) for a quote that is not only unoriginal, but represents a viewpoint already in place well before he ever took office.

THE ACTUAL QUOTE:

So what did Ahmadinejad actually say? To quote his exact words in farsi:

"Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad."

That passage will mean nothing to most people, but one word might ring a bell: rezhim-e. It is the word "Regime", pronounced just like the English word with an extra "eh" sound at the end. Ahmadinejad did not refer to Israel the country or Israel the land mass, but the Israeli regime. This is a vastly significant distinction, as one cannot wipe a regime off the map. Ahmadinejad does not even refer to Israel by name, he instead uses the specific phrase "rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods" (regime occupying Jerusalem).

So this raises the question.. what exactly did he want "wiped from the map"? The answer is: nothing. That's because the word "map" was never used. The Persian word for map, "nagsheh", is not contained anywhere in his original farsi quote, or, for that matter, anywhere in his entire speech. Nor was the western phrase "wipe out" ever said. Yet we are led to believe that Iran's President threatened to "wipe Israel off the map", despite never having uttered the words "map", "wipe out" or even "Israel".

THE PROOF:

The full quote translated directly to English:

"The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time".

Word by word translation:

Imam (Khomeini) ghoft (said) een (this) rezhim-e (regime) ishghalgar-e (occupying) qods (Jerusalem) bayad (must) az safheh-ye ruzgar (from page of time) mahv shavad (vanish from).

Here is the full transcript of the speech in farsi, archived on Ahmadinejad's web site

www.president.ir/farsi/ahmadinejad/speeches/1384/aban-84/840804sahyoni zm.htm

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

THE SPEECH AND CONTEXT:

While the false "wiped off the map" extract has been repeated infinitely without verification, Ahmadinejad's actual speech itself has been almost entirely ignored. Given the importance placed on the "map" comment, it would be sensible to present his words in their full context to get a fuller understanding of his position. In fact, by looking at the entire speech, there is a clear, logical trajectory leading up to his call for a "world without Zionism". One may disagree with his reasoning, but critical appraisals are infeasible without first knowing what that reasoning is.

In his speech, Ahmadinejad declares that Zionism is the West's apparatus of political oppression against Muslims. He says the "Zionist regime" was imposed on the Islamic world as a strategic bridgehead to ensure domination of the region and its assets. Palestine, he insists, is the frontline of the Islamic world's struggle with American hegemony, and its fate will have repercussions for the entire Middle East.

Ahmadinejad acknowledges that the removal of America's powerful grip on the region via the Zionists may seem unimaginable to some, but reminds the audience that, as Khomeini predicted, other seemingly invincible empires have disappeared and now only exist in history books. He then proceeds to list three such regimes that have collapsed, crumbled or vanished, all within the last 30 years:

(1) The Shah of Iran- the U.S. installed monarch

(2) The Soviet Union

(3) Iran's former arch-enemy, Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein

In the first and third examples, Ahmadinejad prefaces their mention with Khomeini's own words foretelling that individual regime's demise. He concludes by referring to Khomeini's unfulfilled wish: "The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time. This statement is very wise". This is the passage that has been isolated, twisted and distorted so famously. By measure of comparison, Ahmadinejad would seem to be calling for regime change, not war.

THE ORIGIN:

One may wonder: where did this false interpretation originate? Who is responsible for the translation that has sparked such worldwide controversy? The answer is surprising.

The inflammatory "wiped off the map" quote was first disseminated not by Iran's enemies, but by Iran itself. The Islamic Republic News Agency, Iran's official propaganda arm, used this phrasing in the English version of some of their news releases covering the World Without Zionism conference. International media including the BBC, Al Jazeera, Time magazine and countless others picked up the IRNA quote and made headlines out of it without verifying its accuracy, and rarely referring to the source. Iran's Foreign Minister soon attempted to clarify the statement, but the quote had a life of its own. Though the IRNA wording was inaccurate and misleading, the media assumed it was true, and besides, it made great copy.

Amid heated wrangling over Iran's nuclear program, and months of continuous, unfounded accusations against Iran in an attempt to rally support for preemptive strikes against the country, the imperialists had just been handed the perfect raison d'être to invade. To the war hawks, it was a gift from the skies.

It should be noted that in other references to the conference, the IRNA's translation changed. For instance, "map" was replaced with "earth". In some articles it was "The Qods occupier regime should be eliminated from the surface of earth", or the similar "The Qods occupying regime must be eliminated from the surface of earth". The inconsistency of the IRNA's translation should be evidence enough of the unreliability of the source, particularly when transcribing their news from Farsi into the English language.

THE REACTION:

The mistranslated "wiped off the map" quote attributed to Iran's President has been spread worldwide, repeated thousands of times in international media, and prompted the denouncements of numerous world leaders. Virtually every major and minor media outlet has published or broadcast this false statement to the masses. Big news agencies such as The Associated Press and Reuters refer to the misquote, literally, on an almost daily basis.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I know - but the fact that it was able to be quited as such - and the holding of a Holocaust conference in Iran at such a sensitive time all seem deliberately staged to up the ante. The hypothesis that fits all the facts best, and aligns with what we know of the real history of the last 3 centuries, is that Iran - massive oil wealth store - has been infiltrated (again). Shah was an overt installation by the Brits/US. The deep crime gang - they like to work by deception.

So I think A is as likely to be an agent provocatuer as not. I don't know about Chavez - though I once saw a BBC (Bullsh*t Broadcasting Co) documentary about an attempted coup which showed him in a good light - so a red flag there too!

I wish this was easier...

alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Crane on Google Video Reply with quote

I know that Ian Crane thought long and hard before agreeing to the second half of his Ipswich talk being uploaded on google video; he is well aware that he is entering difficult territory but I also know that that he has been a student of mythology, mysticism & esoterica for far longer than he has been researching geo-politics.

Ian usually concludes his talks with the following quote from Marcus Aeralius, "Frequently consider the connectivity of all things."

If our thought processes remain fettered by the dogma of Newtonian science we will not have the ears to hear much of what Ian is saying. It might be worth reflecting upon the ontological arrogance of the existential commitment to the dogma of scientism ... or should that be ontological naivety?

Al K Myst
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo stated:-

Quote:
although with good intentions, doing more harm than good to the whole fight for truth with their amature conclusions and unprofessional actions

I was privileged last night to witness a remarkable, outstanding and top quality one man performance from Ian Crane at Lancaster (re: the 9/11 and 7/7 connection).

The audience of approximately 50 people were captivated by Ians delivery and in my opinion it created an overall professional image. Ian certainly woke people up who put their faith in the official 911 conspiracy theory representing truth.

Comrade Bongo, I dont expect anyone to be perfect, nor expect them to conform what I would like them to say but as Snowy says Ian is entitled to voice his opinions of what he thinks did happen. I do agree though when you embark on that tact, a minority of people and especially the servants of the fascist state will always highlight that and dismiss the rest of the presentation.

All you needed have stated was I disagreed with Ian saying there were no planes that hit the north & south tower. But no you went one step further into hostile and insult mode. Why not treat others as you yourself would like to be treated Bongo?.................a bit of respect and dignity no doubt creates a good impression with the silent majority who regularly visit here. Anything else justs brings the movement into disrepute. Why can we not just agree to disagree on the details of what really happened, and perhaps even better just avoid going there........thats the job of a thorough PROFESSIONAL INDEPENDENT investaigation.

To appreciate the courage and efforts of guys like Ian Crane I would suggest that you actually attend these presentations and get a feel for the atmosphere and what a challenging and difficult task it is to do especially when you control all the sound and visual presentation hardware and software yourself (no support or back up).

I did the intro and vote of thanx at last nights meeting and can tell you that public speaking is not as easy as looks when you see David Shayler, Annie Machon and Ian Crane deliver.

Talking the talk on the internet is just scratching the surface and your in a comfort zone. For hostile people who hurl abuse and insults imo its for cowards and those with hidden agendas.

IMO if we had more individuals on the campaign like Ian Crane we would be alot nearer critical mass at grassroots level than we are at present, though we are getting there, as last night at Lancaster reinforced. We just need to step up another gear and encourage and support each other.

Delighted to read about your contributions and support for the campaign Bongo; re: copying the dvds and signing the petition. So whats your next contribution?

Snowy says it all for me (you would not expect anything else though from a guy who has faced similar public speaker challenges because he understands and appreciates the balls it takes to cover such a controversial , contentious and anti authority subject as 911 truth stood alone in front of a bunch of strangers)

Quote:
All,
I`ve fought and sworn at more no-planes people on this site than most (even the reffers on occasion) however I will make these observations and the piss off.

I reckon thats a "bloody good show". If you dont please refer to point 2: above.

C.

Let us know when your ready to do your 911 truth talk at Lancaster Bongo, we would be delighted to facilitate that.

I was quite positive and hopeful after last night however after reading Bongos blog it makes me despair. I am sure though that Bongo is in the minority.

Finally a message to Ian Crane:- many thanks for a marvellous presentation and the huge contribution towards creating that critical mass awareness that the official version of 911 is a travesty of the truth.

Should this anti working together culture generated by a minority of individuals who appear to be able to blog endlessly be allowed to continue I will not be surprised if Ian does stand down from his current position of Chair of the GB and Ireland 911 Truth campaign,

However I am sure that Ians roadshow talk tours will continue..........I really do hope so.

What else at present, apart from Annie & David, Snowy,Willie Rodrigez have we got to inspire and motivate people at grassroots level in the public domain to actually do something as opposed to nothing for the campaign?

Skipton, North Yorks: watch out because the walkin talkin 911 truth machines gonna get you tonight!

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
mark_e
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you can see I am a new poster, yet i joined some time ago.

The reason why i am a new poster is because i looked at this forum and what i saw looked like a bunch of people who should know better bickering like school children.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. NPT doesn't sit with me, although the aspect of it that says that what hit the towers and pentagon was not a hijacked airliner does. Perhaps there should be a NHAT

However, I thought the reason for this group was to present a united front declaring that we want some answers on this issue and get the message that things about 9/11 don't add up out to a wider audience. It seems there are people on this forum who are just here to try to score points over each other. All the petty name calling on here is ridiculous.

As a new poster and new member i would like to tell you that I find the conduct and lack of respect shown here far more of a turn off than anyone broaching the NPT. Obviously from some of the posts, i'm not the only one who sees this. Who needs a government to divide them when an organisation does so well at it itself?
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark_e wrote:
As you can see I am a new poster, yet i joined some time ago.

The reason why i am a new poster is because i looked at this forum and what i saw looked like a bunch of people who should know better bickering like school children.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. NPT doesn't sit with me, although the aspect of it that says that what hit the towers and pentagon was not a hijacked airliner does. Perhaps there should be a NHAT

However, I thought the reason for this group was to present a united front declaring that we want some answers on this issue and get the message that things about 9/11 don't add up out to a wider audience. It seems there are people on this forum who are just here to try to score points over each other. All the petty name calling on here is ridiculous.

As a new poster and new member i would like to tell you that I find the conduct and lack of respect shown here far more of a turn off than anyone broaching the NPT. Obviously from some of the posts, i'm not the only one who sees this. Who needs a government to divide them when an organisation does so well at it itself?

We can only unite about things we all agree to. This is no 'party'. There is no 'whip'. Check out the Hard Sell & Hard Evidence threads for my take on this. We get a list of facts that have both intra-forum and inter-forum support. We try to break this evidence down. What is left standing forms the core of a global truth campaign.

Surprisingly, this has not been done. people are working in groups and isolation with pet theories.

I did not know Ian Crane had such a leadership role on 911. The 911 movement should be leaderless. Any leader is either a target for a hillwalking incident, or an appointee. The criminals will not tolerate truly effective opposition if personalised. If it is a broad church they have problems.

JMHO

PS I think Ian is a good speaker by the way and his message is generally good. However, if he wants to represent us as opposed to himself (which I think he should) then his talks on the subject of 911 should be limited to what is real and excxlude what is supernatural.

I would hate to see him give up because of criticism. The point is to make the movement stronger, not break it up.

Everything I see happening can be explained by greed, cunning and ruthlessness.The Bible Code is certainly a scam. Whether we get our genes from a space race is a moot point. However that has no place in bringing the criminals behind the Bank of England and the Federal Reserve, 911 and 7/7, to book.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: