FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meet Jon Ronson: Enemy of the People?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Meet Jon Ronson: Enemy of the People? Reply with quote

The 9/11 Truth Media Enema who spouts S-HIT wherever he lays his stinking hat.

Quote:
"I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job.

If the Government was planning to bomb the twin towers, why did they bother to fly planes into them? why didn't they just set off bombs and say the terrorists did it? Flying planes into the towers would have been a very COMPLEX bit of icing on the cake, right?

I'm sorry but all logic leads me to believe that 9/11 as not an inside job. I think the people who sincerely believe it was an inside job are stuck inside bubbles and they can't see beyond them, and if I know anything, I know bubbles."

-JON WRONGSON

http://www.jonronson.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2111

It is time to set the dogs on this LIAR. Go forth and plunder his SOUL!

HE MUST BE STOPPED!
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Meet Jon Ronson: Enema of the People! Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
HE MUST BE STOPPED!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
DrJazzz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well why is he lying? He's just saying what he believes. As are we.

Besides which his point is easily countered.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and how is being abusive towards him is going to help us? The reason he dismisses us so much is because too many throw around speculation as fact and are aubusive to anyone who doesn't agree. You obviously weren't around when he did visit this forum before. He admittedly didn't address the few who tried to engage him politley but it was hardly surprising with some of the abuse thrown at him. This was then used in his column to tarnish the whole campaign. If you disagree with him so strongly then why not get in touch with him without getting abusive, the minute you do this you lose the moral ground and he will write you off as a loon.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or, alternatively:

Quote:

"I do believe 9/11 was an inside job.

If Al Qaeda was planning to bomb the twin towers, why did they bother to fly planes into them? why didn't they just set off bombs and say they did it? Flying planes into the towers was a very COMPLEX bit of icing on the cake, right?

I'm sorry but all logic leads me to believe that 9/11 was an inside job. I think the people who sincerely believe it was not an inside job are stuck inside bubbles and they can't see beyond them, and if I know anything, I know bubbles."

Mark Gobell

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
and how is being abusive towards him is going to help us? The reason he dismisses us so much is because too many throw around speculation as fact and are aubusive to anyone who doesn't agree. You obviously weren't around when he did visit this forum before. He admittedly didn't address the few who tried to engage him politley but it was hardly surprising with some of the abuse thrown at him. This was then used in his column to tarnish the whole campaign. If you disagree with him so strongly then why not get in touch with him without getting abusive, the minute you do this you lose the moral ground and he will write you off as a loon.

Don't give me all that nonsense. I read those posts and it was him who was playing the anti-semetic card within about five minutes of him being here. He didn't come here for more information, he came here to stir things up so he could write out a counter attack presumably in crayon and felt tip and shove it in his tedious little Guardian column. The man is of sub-normal intelligence, he has to be to say things like:

If the Government was planning to bomb the twin towers, why did they bother to fly planes into them? why didn't they just set off bombs and say the terrorists did it? Flying planes into the towers would have been a very COMPLEX bit of icing on the cake, right?

I'm sorry but all logic leads me to believe that 9/11 as not an inside job. I think the people who sincerely believe it was an inside job are stuck inside bubbles and they can't see beyond them, and if I know anything, I know bubbles."

The reason he knows bubbles is because he is a f-"""ing bubble. He comes out with nonsense like the above and thinks he is being clever.

Do not p-ussy foot around this agenda driven *. Everytime the Truth Movement gain a little victory and nudges up the ladder a rung, he comes along and s-hites on us from a great height. Every serious topic he touches is reduced to a juvenile, custard pie flinging, cartoon farce. He is the Stan Laurel of documentary film making. I detest him and the idiocies he continues to spread which only serve to be ruinous to our movement.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The morons on that Jon Ronson forum make me want to hang myself. It's exactly like the JREF forum minus the A-levels and the mental illness.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
andyb wrote:

Don't give me all that nonsense. I read those posts and it was him who was playing the anti-semetic card within about five minutes of him being here. He didn't come here for more information, he came here to stir things up so he could write out a counter attack presumably in crayon and felt tip and shove it in his tedious little Guardian column. The man is of sub-normal intelligence, he has to be to say things like:

The reason he knows bubbles is because he is a f-"""ing bubble. He comes out with nonsense like the above and thinks he is being clever.

Do not p-ussy foot around this agenda driven *. Everytime the Truth Movement gain a little victory and nudges up the ladder a rung, he comes along and s-hites on us from a great height. Every serious topic he touches is reduced to a juvenile, custard pie flinging, cartoon farce. He is the Stan Laurel of documentary film making. I detest him and the idiocies he continues to spread which only serve to be ruinous to our movement.

He's not as good as Stan Laurel

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-2009657498725525991&q=laure l+%26+hardy
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

He's not as good as Stan Laurel

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-2009657498725525991&q=laure l+%26+hardy

I enjoyed that! Laughing Laughing Laughing
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TTWSU3 is up to his old tricks again - - - limply trying to divide and rule where there's no real prospect of such - come on TT haven't you any other shots in your canon?

actually we should just merge this thread withy the previous Ronson one - and your pointless ravings will disappear!

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
TTWSU3 is up to his old tricks again - - - limply trying to divide and rule where there's no real prospect of such - come on TT haven't you any other shots in your canon?

actually we should just merge this thread withy the previous Ronson one - and your pointless ravings will disappear!

I say, keep this here. Jon Ronson is sh-itting on this Movement like a baboon with the squits. Stop sticking up for him!
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's called free speech. Stop trying to manhandle people's opinions. This is a leaderless movement, stop acting like some club bouncer.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I aint watching my P's and Q's just in case I offend some media dame. It's because of a depraved and controlled media that we are having to do the dirty work for them, the work those buzzards get paid to do. All mainstream media is an absolute sham.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon Ronson was also a journalist who was pro war with Iraq. His excuse these days is "Some of us journalists were privy to information that the general public new nothing about" To this day he has never revealed what this information was. This is the same man who has in his words '... investigated Bilderberg for 20 years and I can say that there is no shadowy cabal ruling the world'. I mean, is this supposed to be a sick joke? Alex Jones and Tony Gosling have investigated Bilderberg, yet they say there is a shadowy cabal plotting behind the scenes. So therefore we are forced to evaluate this and conclude that either Jon Ronson is either (i) of sub normal intelligence, (ii) is a crackpot (iii) is working for the other side.

His contributions to conspiracy are so deeply suspicious. He interviews people who have been mentally and physically tortured in the Abu Grahib prison in 'The Men Who Stare At Goats' and comes away chuckling like some demented circus clown. He turns it all into whoopie cushion light entertainment. This is why he is such a dangerous man. He is always one of the first to bring the shocking activities of the Illuminati to the nation and then basically says "I have covered this story, it's all silliness, nothing to see here", and comes away lathered up in white paint. So, when he remarks upon our movement, people automatically think, "Well if anybody knows about this 9/11 conspiracy, Ronson will, it's what he does."

The only research he has done concerning 9/11 is take a glance at 'Screw Loose Change'. Basically, he is making very ill-informed opinions and announcing them to the world and he needs to stop it. This, for whatever reason, has to be deliberate disinformation and makes me wonder what else he has covered up over the years.

I would not trust this man as far as I could throw him. Take a look at his website and you will find that only 1 page exists for the general page. This is because any threads they find threatening will just topple off the end at some point, if they don't delete them first, that is.

Last edited by thought criminal on Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I wasn't such a trusting soul, thought criminal, I'd be sure you're trying to put him off investigating this a little more.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
If I wasn't such a trusting soul, thought criminal I'd be sure you're trying to put him off investigating this a little more.

Yeah, that's what I am doing, I am a shill!
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
Surprised

Isn't there an Australian board you can go and pollute?
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comment deleted. JW
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Homophobia is not a good look in 2007.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
I would not trust this man as far as I could throw him.

Good post TC

I agree with much of your analysis. Use his own words and flawed research and logic to expose his faux persona. And thankfully you saw no reason to bring his faith into the debate (unlike some other misguided posters), probably because like me you consider it to be irrelevent. It is his ill-informed comment and presumption to be an authority of some kind on all things 'conspiracy' that I object to.

That said try not to waste your time squabbling and exchanging silly insults with those you disagree with. It would make for better discussions and a more harmonious atmosphere
jonronson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
Jon Ronson was also a journalist who was pro war with Iraq. His excuse these days is "Some of us journalists were privy to information that the general public new nothing about" To this day he has never revealed what this information was.

I have never in my life said anything even remotely resembling that. I was not pro the war and I was not privy to anything. Jeez. Show me your source for that. Or did you just make it up in your room?

PS: I am not going to engage with your criticisms of Goats and Them because those books are there to be read and can defend themselves.

PPS: I'm not coming back, because last time it was just upsetting for everyone. But I couldn't let such a lie stand.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon,

Good to see you again. I was a bit dissapointed by your article tainting the entire UK 9/11 movement with the anti-semite brush after your last experience on the forum. I realise there were a few peopl who were slightly aggressive towards you but there were also some trying to have a reasoned debate and you chose to ignore those both on th thread and in your column. There is also little moderation on this forum and it does not represent the opinions of the British 9/11 truth campaign.

Why not come and see William Rodriguez speak at the University of East London on the 6th of February or we could arrange for you to interview him at some point of his national tour. The campaign is coming on leaps and bounds and there are now groups springing up all over the country and the issue will not be going away. Most active campaigners post very little on this forum and you should take the time to meet a few and realise that we aren't the 'abusive anti-semites' you claimed us to be.

PM me if you would like to arrange an interview with William or would like to find out more about the origins of the UK campaign or meet some of the active campaigners. I'm sure you may well have been misquoted above but again this is one persons opinion/misquotation.

Cheers
Andy

jonronson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
I realise there were a few peopl who were slightly aggressive towards you but there were also some trying to have a reasoned debate

Slightly aggressive!!!

Andy, you were indeed not rude to me last time. And for those people who felt unfairly tainted, I apologise. But if you walk into a room and a loaqd of people start screaming abuse at you, you can be forgiven for not noticing those who don't.

I will try and come to that feb date if I am in London, but I can't be sure I am around.

But I tell you what - forget anti-semitism and insults. If your posters write such barefaced lies as claiming I said I was privy to secret pre-war information, THAT'S quite enough to make your movement look tainted in the eyes of onlookers.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair enough Jon but as i said this is just a forum. It started off as the campaign forum during it infancy but has morphed into something larger. and we are addressing this! It is not repesentative of the campaign nor are any of the posters on this forum, including me.

I realise you received abuse but as i said there is very little moderation on this and it is a forum anyone can sign up to and post on. How can you be sure that those being rude to you were/are even supporters of the campaign although they may well be. It is my experience though that the major activists in the campiagn rarely post here. I read your article and was not entirely annoyed with it as I had seen some of the abuse you received and if i were you that too would have stuck in my head and some of the criticism was deserved, although I did find your painting of the whole campaign as anti-semites similarly abusive.

I do urge you to come and see William Rodriguez and see the campaign at grass roots as opposed to cyber level. I would guarentee that none of the keyboard warriors would be anything but civil to you.

Cheers
Andy

PS How's the poker going?

IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jon, welcome back to the forum. Don't worry about the lies, it's an occupational hazard.

Have you done anything re 9/11 recently?
DrJazzz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jon

Quote:

The answer to your point is this. 9/11 had to be like a movie
. To really scare us, make us feel unsafe, really make the world seem a totally different place, it had to be a disaster movie.

WE HAD TO WATCH IT UNFOLD LIVE, ON OUR TV SCREENS.

Had we just sat down to watch the Ten O'Clock News, and found Trevor McDonald announcing 'large bombs went off in the World Trade Center today' well that would be pretty big news but it would be nothing like seeing the towers come down live filmed by aerial helicopter shots. And of course, had bombs just been planted in the WTC and set off, there would have been no film of one tower and possibly no actual footage of the other one either. Besides which, if you are going to actually demolish them it's going to be very hard to blame it on muslims. Could they rig up a 'controlled demolition' without getting caught? No. And if you did each tower with one bomb - it would have to be so big that it would get very messy, you would be killing your own people.

And the plane strikes had another function - in themselves they served to make us feel unsafe, after all we are not safe anymore in the sky, we could be hijacked and now terrorists don't negotiate to get their demands like they always used to, they just want to die now.

So yes, the plane strikes added a big extra dimension to the attacks but they served

1) to get the whole world watching the South Tower live as Flight 175 crashed into it (an iconic image in itself) -

2) to get the whole world watching live as both towers burned and then each collapsed (again, iconic images) -

3) to provide the necessary excuse for the demolitions

4) to make us feel unsafe whenever we board an aircraft

Compare that with a terrorist bomb plot where there is only footage after the event occurs. Perhaps you can yourself remember, if you saw it happen which you may well have done, what you were thinking and what you shouted at the screen?
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
Hi Jon, welcome back to the forum. Don't worry about the lies, it's an occupational hazard.

Have you done anything re 9/11 recently?

Absolute proof that the above poster should be in Critic's Corner.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonronson wrote:
andyb wrote:
I realise there were a few peopl who were slightly aggressive towards you but there were also some trying to have a reasoned debate

Slightly aggressive!!!

Andy, you were indeed not rude to me last time. And for those people who felt unfairly tainted, I apologise. But if you walk into a room and a loaqd of people start screaming abuse at you, you can be forgiven for not noticing those who don't.

I will try and come to that feb date if I am in London, but I can't be sure I am around.

But I tell you what - forget anti-semitism and insults. If your posters write such barefaced lies as claiming I said I was privy to secret pre-war information, THAT'S quite enough to make your movement look tainted in the eyes of onlookers.

We do not need to lie, the proof that 9/11 was an inside job is there for all to see. You are talking utter cobblers about 9/11 and this will become very apparent when the 9/11 truth comes out. I know you are doing all you can to keep the truth of 9/11 hidden but the good people will rise to the occassion. STOP DISCUSSING 9/11 WHEN YOU HAVE NOT GOT A CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. If you want an open live debate with an audience I will happily take you on and I will relish running rings around you. Do you want to take me on? Name the date and the venue and I will be there!
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonronson wrote:
andyb wrote:

Slightly aggressive!!!

It was directed at you on your messageboard a long time ago and you ignored it. I will ask the poster for his sources. I will also see if I can find the quote but you have probably already realised that the question has been extinguished due to you only allowing one page at a time on your forum thus dispensing with anything that may be deemed problematic for you.

Answer me this, how can a man research Bilderberg as much as you and still come away with the notion that nothing untoward is going on? Just answer me that!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: