FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

disinfo agents tactics
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: disinfo agents tactics Reply with quote

ever wondered what the actual tatics are of debunking just about anything? this seems to show the tactics used to keep the lid on the truth and to debunk information with lies.

thats if the link works(and it would'nt suprise me if it dont). educate yourself learn their tatics then you'll know if your dealing with a shill or a geniune person who really thinks 9/11 wasnt an inside job.

reading this made me feel sick, as i see these tactics used a lot in critics corner. and i think it is abuntly obvious they know the score about 9/11 and just lie.

http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/disinfo.html#debunk
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Re: disinfo agents tactics Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
then you'll know if your dealing with a shill or a geniune person who really thinks 9/11 wasnt an inside job.

Well as 'truthers' know, its impossible to believe the US administration didn't AT LEAST let it happen. When you've done enough research it's impossible to reach any other conclusion unless your retarded. The list of coincidences and cover-ups is just way too long.

Something else, I personally have never had an urge to go and register on a 911 Conspiracy Debunk site and spam their forum with the truth, so you have to ask yourself what motivates the people who come here and bombard us with bs? ...

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: disinfo agents tactics Reply with quote

Thermate wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
then you'll know if your dealing with a shill or a geniune person who really thinks 9/11 wasnt an inside job.

Well as 'truthers' know, its impossible to believe the US administration didn't AT LEAST let it happen. When you've done enough research it's impossible to reach any other conclusion unless your retarded. The list of coincidences and cover-ups is just way too long.

Something else, I personally have never had an urge to go and register on a 911 Conspiracy Debunk site and spam their forum with the truth, so you have to ask yourself what motivates the people who come here and bombard us with bs? ...

true, but at the very least this should help people understand when some of these tactics are being used against their factual information or give em back some of there own medicine.
Veronica
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting.

Read Thermate's post, above.

And ask yourself if it doesn't fit PRECISELY into the catgeories so eloquently described by H.Michael Sweeney, William J. Beaty & Daniel Drasin.

Then draw your own conclusions about this 'Super Poster' ... like 'How hard he has worked at it?'.

Notice how it fits with "Yes, I'm one of you ... I go along with all of this ..." (i.e. 'draws you in'), then changes rapidly to dismissal by virtue of 'appeal to authority'.

Do you notice?

Tell me, Mr. Super Poster, where is a link to your own independent 9/11 Research? What essential truths have you brought to bear on the subject?
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick put him up on your website, Veronica.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veronica wrote:
Interesting.

Read Thermate's post, above.

And ask yourself if it doesn't fit PRECISELY into the catgeories so eloquently described by H.Michael Sweeney, William J. Beaty & Daniel Drasin.

Then draw your own conclusions about this 'Super Poster' ... like 'How hard he has worked at it?'.

Notice how it fits with "Yes, I'm one of you ... I go along with all of this ..." (i.e. 'draws you in'), then changes rapidly to dismissal by virtue of 'appeal to authority'.

Do you notice?

Tell me, Mr. Super Poster, where is a link to your own independent 9/11 Research? What essential truths have you brought to bear on the subject?

EVERYONE's style of posting fits someones interpretation of "disinfo" Veronica: including yours

The question is, how do we want this campaign to be?

Divided and riven by fear, or strong and solid via trust?

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
Quick put him up on your website, Veronica.

This bloke is another one. How this Ironsnot has never been committed to Critic's Corner, I will never know. A total anti-truth merchant who brings nothing of honest value to this forum. NOTHING. EVER.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm yes: accusing others of being dis-info with absolutely zero proof

Thats another dis-info tactic fave, one understands Evil or Very Mad

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Hmm yes: accusing others of being dis-info with absolutely zero proof

Thats another dis-info tactic fave, one understands Evil or Very Mad

John White wrote:

Actualy, if I was a serious "no Planer", I'd be asking myself hard questions, like:

"Is Thought Criminal a Dis-info shill working to bring NPT into disrepute?"

Indeed. Wink
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You dont play with mirrors then Thought Criminal? Twisted Evil

Shame: you could learn something

You have, after all, failed to grasp that as a "planes hit the building theorist", your particular brand of posting is rather useful to me: including your recent behaviour via PM: but for the record, I certainly don't consider you to be anyway paid for what you post! Laughing

After all, it wouldnt really represent money well spent!

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veronica wrote:
What essential truths have you brought to bear on the subject?

Your the Beaner right? Say no more Wink

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:

You have, after all, failed to grasp that as a "planes hit the building theorist", your particular brand of posting is rather useful to me: including your recent behaviour via PM: but for the record, I certainly don't consider you to be anyway paid for what you post! Laughing

I think what you need to start addressing is your 'inability to take what you give out.' You think you are so right, don't you? All no-planer's in your flipsy flopsy, topsy turvy world are disinfo-shills to you, which just about sums you up.

Also, as far as my PM's go, they have nothing to do with you, unless you are the recipient of one and the way you are carrying on, you may soon will be, Mr White. Unless of course, you take the gentleman approach and apologise to me.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:

I think what you need to start addressing is your 'inability to take what you give out.' You think you are so right, don't you? All no-planer's in your flipsy flopsy, topsy turvy world are disinfo-shills, which just about sums you up.

Also, as far as my PM's go, they have nothing to do with you, unless you are the recipient of one and the way you are carrying on, you may soon will be, Mr White. You could, however, take the gentlemanly approach and apologise to me.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
John White wrote:

I think what you need to start addressing is your 'inability to take what you give out.' You think you are so right, don't you? All no-planer's in your flipsy flopsy, topsy turvy world are disinfo-shills, which just about sums you up.

Also, as far as my PM's go, they have nothing to do with you, unless you are the recipient of one and the way you are carrying on, you may soon will be, Mr White. You could, however, take the gentlemanly approach and apologise to me.

You're an interesting guy TC. I've lurked here since i stopped posting and have noticed your recent posts.
May i ask you something? Do you see any commonality at all with members of TTM whose details you may disagree with or do you view everyone else who holds an alternative position to yours as, for want of a better word, an enemy?
I only ask because yours, in such a small space of time, has been the most divisive attitude that i have encountered.
Please. I ask in all honestly and friendliness.

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
thought criminal wrote:
John White wrote:

You're an interesting guy TC. I've lurked here since i stopped posting and have noticed your recent posts.
May i ask you something? Do you see any commonality at all with members of TTM whose details you may disagree with or do you view everyone else who holds an alternative position to yours as, for want of a better word, an enemy?
I only ask because yours, in such a small space of time, has been the most divisive attitude that i have encountered.
Please. I ask in all honestly and friendliness.

First of all before I attempt to answer that I would like you to expand on as well as illustrate how my being here in your opinion 'has been the most divisive attitude that you have encountered'.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am still waiting for a response from you, Defector.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
John White wrote:

Mirror again: and send me one of your "special little messages", I can assure you, your ass will be travelling so fast you won't even feel the door bang it on the way out, as well as recieve a very public pwning here on the forum. I'm telling you you are an asset to anyone wishing to dismiss No Planes Theory as the work of gullable, egotistical fools: you don't like that: raise your game, dont attack the messenger (of what is, to many members, tragically obvious). But maybe you dont get the same psychological "fix" out of trying to genuinely communicate as you do from deluding yourself your the arbiter of "9/11 Troof": and thats another thing, the JREF'ers love you as well mate, they need posters like you to make their material "work"

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
I can assure you, your ass will be travelling so fast you won't even feel the door bang it on the way out, as well as recieve a very public pwning here on the forum.

This type of threatening behaviour is outrageous coming from a moderator. In fact I can do without this nonsense, especially on my birthday.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well he knows what you sent to me in a PM because I passed it on to him, Ian and Andrew.

If you sent that to any moderator on any board you'd be out pretty quick.

I'd have thought you would have backed off a little but I see you havn't. And calling anybody that disagrees with a 'shill' is not a good look. You've got other no-planers on your side here re me, but you can't back that up for the simple reason I'm not a shill.

And you have no idea the hours I'm putting into research of this crime, many more hours than you I suspect. But real research, not cartoon research. And I've got some results, which I'll pass on in when I'm ready. In fact you can see some of this research if you search my posts and you'll see that along with Mark Gobell we've actually tracked down some very interesting information about alsaha.com the website of choice for Al Queda videos apparently.

Now back off with the shill stuff please.

Last edited by IronSnot on Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
Well he knows what you sent to me in a PM because I passed it on to him, Ian and Andrew.

If you sent that to any moderator on any board you'd be out pretty quick.

I'd have thought you would have backed off a little but I see you havn't. And calling anybody that disagrees with a 'shill' is not a good look. You've got other no-planers on your side here re me, but you can't back that up for the simple reason I'm not a shill.

And you have no idea the hours I'm putting into research of this crime, many more hours than you I suspect. But real research, not cartoon research. And I've got some results, which I'll pass on in when I'm ready. In fact you can see if you search my posts that along with Mark Gobell we actually tracked down some very interesting information about alsaha.com the website of choice for Al Queda videos apparently.

Now back off with the shill stuff, or I'll pay much more attention to you than you'll feel comfortable with.

More threatening behaviour. You have a short memory, I apologised to you, remember. I think it is time I quoted you, Ironsnot. I see it is okay for you so call me a shill though, is it?

IronSnot wrote:
If I wasn't such a trusting soul, thought criminal, I'd be sure you're trying to put him off investigating this a little more.

Also when people say things like this when a Guardian journalist shows up:
IronSnot wrote:
Hi Jon, welcome back to the forum. Don't worry about the lies, it's an occupational hazard.

alarm bells start to ring within me.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not threatening you, I'm just saying I'm sick of being accused of being a shill. I've edited out the bit about making you feel uncomfortable because after reading it, I felt it was unnecessarily agressive.

But I am sick of being called a shill. So if you stop that I'll forget the last few days and leave it at that.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and I don't think you're a shill. But you really need to get over this idea that Jon Ronson, or JayRef or 911rs like myself and other disbelievers in the NPT are shills just because we all disagree with your POV.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
I'm not threatening you, I'm just saying I'm sick of being accused of being a shill. I've edited out the bit about making you feel uncomfortable because after reading it, I felt it was unnecessarily agressive.

But I am sick of being called a shill. So if you stop that I'll forget the last few days and leave it at that.

I would need to create a thread on it's own to demonstrate how many times I have been called one and, yes, I empathise with you in that way, Ironsnot.

Let us all acknowledge that free speech is essential if our pursuit of truth is going to fluorish and in the future count to ten before firing derogatory remarks at one another. We all have the right to disagree, let's make this board a total democracy and not fear to speak about what we truly believe is right and will benefit the movement. At the same time let us all wipe the slate clean and start anew and erase the word 'shill' etc, from our collective vocabulary because this bickering is just getting silly.

Regards,
TC
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agreed.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm still the same old drivel. Just popping outside to the shed to get a hammer so I can brain myself!! Wink

Can the last to leave get the lights...

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You in or out PB? There's a draught you know, 'tis january afterall
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I were disinfo I could produce a list of disinfo tactics and studiously avoid following them...

As they say in the markets - fade the news

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im done with all this nonsense, its so hard to tell who is geniune and who isnt apart from a select few. there isnt much time left and people are playing silly games with certain theorys and dont need evidence to spam continous disinfo. its now got to the point where i can clearly see the general public will not wake up to facts about 9/11 and experiance the sceptism first hand due to certain theorys.

certain theory's are convincing people we "are" conspiracy theorists who need to see a nut nurse and although i believe some of the believers are geniune in there belief, there are obviously some pushing it or using disinfo to promote it and avoid any type of debate which means they have to answer questions.

therefore im off theres nothing i can do to save this forum but ill keep working to make people realise 9/11 maynot of happened how we were told. wether they beileve me once they see certain theorys( well not so much the theory but what some looneys post as evidence) who knows!(crosses fingers).
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am out for a while too. I have actually allowed this forum to make me feel pretty rotten just recently and feel everybody is wound up like a coiled spring. My attempts at humour - my 'How to spot a pro-plane thug', for example, was also met with friction and I was only trying to inject a little lightheartedness into the proceedings. Rolling Eyes A forum like this should be a place where campaigners link up and kick back and endeavour to educate ourselves and each other with colourful debate and feel free to do so. There just seems to ba an awful lot of back biting going on between all of us at the moment, and the board seems to have a very dominant dark energy pouring out of it. Negativity attracts negativity and I feel we all really need to lighten up and stop being under some delusion that this little board is the be all and end all of 9/11 Truth.

I personally feel like I am walking on eggshells with my NPT views these days and feel very pressured in not being able to voice my opinions on the subject without being attacked from every angle. I actually am starting to wish that I did not believe in NPT and it is not right that I should feel like this.

I will, however be back at some point and Ian (Neal) I will give you a call in the not too distant future to arrange a link up.

Best wishes,

Peace and Truth

TC (nee Prole Art Threat)
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
I am out for a while too. I have actually allowed this forum to make me feel pretty rotten just recently and feel everybody is wound up like a coiled spring. My attempts at humour - my 'How to spot a pro-plane thug', for example, was also met with friction and I was only trying to inject a little lightheartedness into the proceedings. Rolling Eyes A forum like this should be a place where campaigners link up and kick back and endeavour to educate ourselves and each other with colourful debate and feel free to do so. There just seems to ba an awful lot of back biting going on between all of us at the moment, and the board seems to have a very dominant dark energy pouring out of it. Negativity attracts negativity and I feel we all really need to lighten up and stop being under some delusion that this little board is the be all and end all of 9/11 Truth.

I personally feel like I am walking on eggshells with my NPT views these days and feel very pressured in not being able to voice my opinions on the subject without being attacked from every angle. I actually am starting to wish that I did not believe in NPT and it is not right that I should feel like this.

I will, however be back at some point and Ian (Neal) I will give you a call in the not too distant future to arrange a link up.

Best wishes,

Peace and Truth

TC (nee Prole Art Threat)

THATS what i was looking for! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: