FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Matlab Image Processing Software Shows Plane is Cartoon
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
The empirical evidence being "it looked like it" to people with no experience of controlled demolitions watching a video! (Oh, and of course one experienced man, given false information) There is nothing else, is there?

We await the report from NIST about WTC7, then we might all be better informed. But we do know that to the experienced firefighters actually there on the day, there was nothing surprising about it at all, they expected it to collapse.

However, what I was actually labelling as rubbish were the statements that it fell faster than freefall, that it fell into its own footprint, and that it was subject to only scattered fires. None of these statements are true, as I am sure we all know.

NIST used the empirical evidence in conjunction with the plans of the building to show which beams failed in which order. They failed to make a stab at cause in that "update" and I find humour in your never-ending wait (6 years is not suspicious to you) for them to explain how debris damage (no where near the beams which failed first, nowhere near the rest of the beams which failed simulteaneously) or scattered fires (yes scattered fires, your "debunking" of this is to show a big cloud of smoke, if this is all you have I'll send you a photo from over my garden fence next time I have a barbeque and see if you buy the idea that the barbeque is the same width as the cloud is when it's getting started) caused this.

Empirical evidence is paramount to NIST as it is to anyone else in this case as the complete remains were not preserved for forensic reconstruction. Every feature of the collapse we see conforms to controlled demolition. There is absolutley no reason offered to believe it is anything else except a fanatical obedience to authority.

And the "the fire fighters thought it was going to collapse" bull is not going to fly- what exactly do you mean by this? If george bush was found with his head severed one day and the official story was that it fell off in the breeze would "oh he had a sore neck the day before, we're all surprised it didn't fall off sooner" sit right with you as "evidence" of anything at all?

Your attempts to say the building did not fall into it's own footprint because the debris spread a few metres in each direction after the fact is as laughable; anyone who wants to go onto youtube or google video can see it falling straight down. You could even see this and end your madness if you wanted, but that is sadly unlikely.

Peace and Truth
John Albanese
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Headhunter Reply with quote

Headhunter - I did not do Press For The Truth. I produced "Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime" which, ironically, you have as a link in your signature line.

You liked it i assume?

Kyle Hence from 911 Citizen Watch did Press For The Truth. I still recommend Press For The Truth over my own film since it has the support of the victim's families and does not advocate any particular conspiracy theories. It simply documents the lies and cover-ups, and makes the case that this could not all have happened simply as a result of negligence.

I see CB_Brooklyn now plagues this board. He is pretty much a laughing stock over at 911Blogger.
John Albanese
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Headhunter Reply with quote

Headhunter - I did not do Press For The Truth. I produced "Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime" which, ironically, you have as a link in your signature line.

You liked it i assume?

Kyle Hence from 911 Citizen Watch did Press For The Truth. I still recommend Press For The Truth over my own film since it has the support of the victim's families and does not advocate any particular conspiracy theories. It simply documents the lies and cover-ups, and makes the case that this could not all have happened simply as a result of negligence.

I see CB_Brooklyn now plagues this board. He is pretty much a laughing stock over at 911Blogger.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
Haven't seen you for a while Andrew. Overseer Veronica off tonight is she?

Copying and printing approx 300 DVDs by hand, printing booklets, promoting the Derby Willie Rodriguez visit and interviewing 14 DSA students and writing reports to help feed myself and fund the above takes time, ye know?

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: I am relatively new here Reply with quote

John Albanese wrote:
But, in answer to your question, i generally do not bother to talk about people like you in my film. one of the hallmarks of disinformation campaigns is that they inevitably attract many sincere and useful idiots to their cause who are simply unable to distinguish between credible evidence - and invented fantasy. i am not in a position to determine who you are and to pass judgment on you.

regarding evidence against Shayler, Woods and Reynolds....

it is not the object of my film to prove these people are government agents. my focus is in the history of known lies and schools of disinformation and contradictions and outlandish adsurdist theories and known ties between these individuals. If - as in the case of Shayler and Reynolds - they are old members of the Mi5 and the Bush administration - i simply point this out juxtaposed against their own public statements and actions.

You haven't answered my question. You haven't presented any evidence to back up your allegations - whatever is or is not covered in your film. These are allegations which we take seriously here, so please present some verifiable evidence to back them up.

To correct you on a small point - it was Steve Jones who coined the term "space beam" or "star beam". Judy Wood used "Star Wars Beam Weapon" - a reference to the SDI programme of the 1980's, in which several types of Beam Weapon were put into development. Elsewhere, I have posted an audio of Douglas Beason of Los Alamos National Labs. He speaks of working Beam Weapon technology.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=6055

(Interesting that this thread drew no replies)

So, some of the points are immediately called into question, whatever the contents of your film.

To advise you, I haven't really done any "work" on the scale of what you've done. I'm more into this:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/911/orderpage.html

If you want to consider some of the links between what Judy Wood has presented as evidence and, as I said, Black Projects, a version of my humble (home-made) efforts can be found here

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Headhunter Reply with quote

John Albanese wrote:

How interesting. I used to think 911 Blogger was great. CB has just posted an interesting collection of notes relating to Steve Jones. It's worth a look.

http://www.911researchers.com/node/125

CB seems to have a good grasp of the science - he, like me, used to be a supporter of Steve Jones. This partly relates to the energy cover-up which I referred to in a earlier post. So CB has presented some evidence to back up his allegations.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker's posts split to CC as they support the OGCT and have little to do with this thread anyway.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=6746

Banning policy (coming soon) would ban you for this (posting OGCT supporting posts outside CC).

andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: John Albanese Reply with quote

Considering that until a few months ago Albanese publicly denied any form of demolition at the WTC , including building seven, and in addition he totally flunked the question ''was 9/11 a government plot'' on Fox TV, I can't imagine why anyone should give him any credibility.

Last edited by andrewwatson on Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Bushwacker's posts split to CC as they support the OGCT and have little to do with this thread anyway.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=6746

Banning policy (coming soon) would ban you for this (posting OGCT supporting posts outside CC).

Just an observation.

As someone who seems to exist to dispense information (you are prone to keep shouting about all the good work you do), you seem to include a lot of abbreviations in your posts. Try to remember that there will be members who have no clue what many of them mean, so it may be advantageous to limit their usage.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

As someone who seems to exist to dispense information (you are prone to keep shouting about all the good work you do), you seem to include a lot of abbreviations in your posts. Try to remember that there will be members who have no clue what many of them mean, so it may be advantageous to limit their usage.

Where have I *shouted*? (I would think "mentioned" would be more appropriate. And this I do usually in response to baseless allegations).

Clicking the link would reveal what CC meant. I am disappointed you can't make a more useful comment.

andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: John Albanese Reply with quote

He can correct me if I am wrong, but I seem to recall his answer on that Fox Interview to the plum question, ""Was 9/11 orchestrated by the Bush administration?'' was on the lines of ,'' I'm not interested in apportioning blame, I'm more interested in the 911 Truth movement as a sociological phenomenon''.
Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no evidence of the use of a directed energy weapon, and they do not cause things to explode, like in the movie "Independance Day" when the Whitehouse was blown to smitherenes by a laser from above.

The beam people are totally out to lunch, in the same catagory as the no planers, and most are also no planers..

“We will export death and violence to the four corners of the earth.” - George W. Bush
Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no evidence of the use of a directed energy weapon, and they do not cause buildings to explode, like in the movie "Independance Day" when the Whitehouse was blown to smitherenes by a laser from above.

The beam people are totally out to lunch, in the same catagory as the no planers, and most are also no planers..

“We will export death and violence to the four corners of the earth.” - George W. Bush
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

Where have I *shouted*? (I would think "mentioned" would be more appropriate. And this I do usually in response to baseless allegations).

Clicking the link would reveal what CC meant. I am disappointed you can't make a more useful comment.

I apologise without reservation, I didn't mean to upset you.

When I joined my first 9/11 forum, there were so many abrreviations, I didn't know what many of them meant. The same is true here, people use them without any thought to the wider audience. I was merely saying that you do it a lot and it might be better if you restricted your usage.

Everyone knows the good work you do - I would never criticise you for that. However, I do see you often bite when provoked every couple of weeks and you supply 'I've just spent a month doing XXX DVD's and XXX leaflets etc,' in response. I know it can be difficult for some people not to justify their good work but from my perspective, I think you do it a lot.

I stress, this is not a criticism - it was meant purely as an observation designed to aid everybody (it was only last Friday that I learnt what LIHOP & MIHOP meant).

Perhaps a glossary section might be a good idea?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
Thermate wrote:
Only a complete retard or a shill could believe the No Brain Theory.

That will be the planes melting into buildings theory, then? You plane thugs are such dummies.

The way this movement will be most damaged is if it no longer debates the evidence but instead resorts to trading childish insults.

There is a meeting to review the web presence of this forum and the campaign (the 2 are not the same thing) on the weekend of the 10th. The detail is to be agreed, but the following is widely agreed

The campaign website will present the most compelling and unifying evidence available and this will not include any of the most controversial theories (be they Steven Jones thermate/thermite theories or NPT/TV fakery/DEW theories)

However there is continue to be an open forum unconnected to the GB&I campaign in which respectful, evidence based discussion of ALL evidence including these controversial theories will continue
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seems on the face of it to be a sensible 'middle way', Ian , and as one who maybe represents at least one of the more 'controversial' lobby groups ( DEW weapons and the Wood -Reynolds axis as opposed to the Jones camp) I am satisfied that there will continue to be a forum where the free exchange of research can continue.

I have watched in growing dismay , and CB brooklyn and Andrew Johnson will be able to vouch for this, as the veritable 911blogger.com has attempted to exert both internal censorship ( I have had three blogs refused) and a voting system that is little more than a beauty contest
(metaphorically speaking!). The venom and hatred for alternative theories is baffling and worrying and though I have no sympathy for a good deal of what is posted on this board I hope I would be the last to say 'ban them ' or shout 'disnfo merchant'

Which is not to say I don't have my candidates....

British 911 Truth can teach the US groups a thing or two about tolerance of noncomformity. The land of the Pilgrim Fathers has become the land of the book-burners. The old colonial master has more time for dissent than the Land of the Free.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
thought criminal wrote:
Thermate wrote:
Only a complete retard or a shill could believe the No Brain Theory.

That will be the planes melting into buildings theory, then? You plane thugs are such dummies.

The way this movement will be most damaged is if it no longer debates the evidence but instead resorts to trading childish insults.

There is a meeting to review the web presence of this forum and the campaign (the 2 are not the same thing) on the weekend of the 10th. The detail is to be agreed, but the following is widely agreed

The campaign website will present the most compelling and unifying evidence available and this will not include any of the most controversial theories (be they Steven Jones thermate/thermite theories or NPT/TV fakery/DEW theories)

However there is continue to be an open forum unconnected to the GB&I campaign in which respectful, evidence based discussion of ALL evidence including these controversial theories will continue

this by far sounds more like a solution to me without effecting research into other "theorys". the one thing we dont have on our hands is lots of time to mess about with what might be right or wrong and we need a list of facts the movement stands behind and are united 100% on to wake people up. seperating research from 100% known fact is a great idea and i praise the person who came up with this idea.

giving people a link to facts is far greater than giving links to facts buried within assumptions and unprovable theorys at this time.

it may also bring us all back together knowing that only fact is being promoted by the campaign regardless of what "theorys" people have(which will release some worry a lot of people have). because if we are honest surely all the theorys cannot be true some may but not all of them.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: Matlab Image Processing Software Shows Plane is Cartoon Reply with quote

CB_Brooklyn wrote:
Matlab, a very sophisticated image processing software program, shows evidence of South Tower "plane" being a mere CGI:

http://thewebfairy.com/911/ghostplane/cartoon.htm

CGI ALL THE WAY!

I may be wrong about holograms but I am 100% sure about NPT and CGI. NO PLANES HIT THOSE TOWERS!

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
John

A surprise to see you posting on our humble message board. I just wondered if you have any evidence of your allegatiions against Shayler Wood and Reynolds.

Would you also like to make any allegations against me, for example, who supports them (and I have also supported Steve Jones in the past too).

I support and encourage the discussion of basic evidence, whilst at the same time giving the general public a fair "crack of the whip" at exposing 9/11 as an Inside Job.

If Judy Wood is cointelpro, there must be an easy explanation, based in science (something better than saying "no, she is wrong"), to explain the anomalous evidence she has presented. [What evidence??] As I have posted elsewhere, I think it is now time for people to begin to get a grasp of the links between 9/11 and black projects and they should research this as thoroughly as they are able. Without doing the latter, they may not quite understand how desperate the perps of 9/11 are to ridicule or deny the layers of their cover up being revealed before they want them to be so, and how these tactics have been successfully applied in other areas (such as the energy cover up).

Regards

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I just think it's funny how he slips Jones in at the end of that remark! Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: