FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what are the best books /websites to read on terrorism etc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karsey
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: what are the best books /websites to read on terrorism etc Reply with quote

what are the best books to read to understand how our governments and the world is working?

i want to read some books or learn more about...

terrorism
masonry, new world order
lockerbie bombing
dunblane
other 'conspiracy' events..etc

can anyone reccomend any good books/websites

thanks
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you could do worse than

http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/
http://www.thedossier.ukonline.co.uk/
http://morganucadon.com/

Enjoy
alexsandie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Dunblane massacre cover-up Reply with quote

For Dunblane, see www.dunblaneunburied.tk

and my book "Dunblane Unburied" (Sandra Uttley)
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

webster tarpley does a better job of explaining terrorism now and throughout history that anyone i've encountered and this seems to be the concensus.

i created a myspace for him in order to get his available information together

http://www.myspace.com/webster_tarpley

enjoy!
Samantha J Fox
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Dunblane massacre cover-up Reply with quote

alexsandie wrote:

Bloody hell, that was good timing for a wee spot of self advertising. Wink

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexsandie thanx for that link and info.

I have researched what happened at Dunblame and there are indeed serious questions which need to be addressed.

Was Thomas Hamiliton a freemason?

Were his firearams licensed?

Did he have a special relationship with a top Scottish politician and key man in the new world order control machine:- Robertson?

Dunblane was an appalling crime and the results of the incident can be seen in most schools in the UK today. They are like high security prisions surrounded by anti intruder fencing and difficult to access for the customers of the service:- children and parents. The cost of this:- millions of pounds. Local communities no longer have access to the recreational facilities of school fields etc.

As David Icke proclaims classic new world order PRS (problem reation solution) tactics in my opinion.

Without Dunblane, Hungerford,and the US incidents they would have never got away with the public accepting schools being transformed into prisons!

Wake up people. Cracking 911 is the key to all the unravelling of the truth of all the other stuff like Dunblane.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Dunblane massacre cover-up Reply with quote

Hello Sandra and welcome to the forum.

alexsandie wrote:

I've been visiting your site for a while and recently read the book, Dunblane Unburied.

You're right Pikey, the whole thing stinks.

Hamilton was a known paedo, many complaints had been made, apparently "investigated" and no charges ever brought. The police even had one of their own officers write a report that recommended that charges should be brought against him and it was not acted upon.

The Chief Constable was made to take the fall, crying at the faux inquiry presided over by our esteemed Lord Cullen, he of Lockerbie fame, Ladbroke Grove rail crash, and the Piper Alpha oil disaster.

The inquiry was a farce.

Evidence wasn't produced and witnesses not called.

On the morning of the murders, an off duty police officer PC McCutcheon, dropping his children off at Dunblane Primary, was one of the first on the scene.

His evidence was never presented as it contradicted the scenes of crime officers report.

* McCutcheon said Hamilton was wearing a black boilersuit (Cullen said black corduroy trousers).

* McCutcheon said Hamilton had one holster (later changed to 4 holsters by the time of the Scene of Crime Officer entering the gym).

* McCutcheon said there were no revolvers, just two pistols (no sign of the revolver Hamilton 'killed himself' with).

* McCutcheon said there were just 2 guns, not 4.

One of the surviving children in the gym where the massacre took place suggests the presence of another man in addition to Hamilton.

Hamilton shot himself in the head. Twice.

There is evidence of further gun shot wounds to his body from the autopsy that was supressed at the inquiry.

Doreen Hagger, an MS sufferer, hard of hearing with speech difficulties was smeared at the inquiry, in her absence, the day before her testimony.

The chauffeur of a certain chief constable was reported as admitting driving him to Hamilton's house on several occasions, as the neighbours witnessed also.

The "lone nut" Hamilton had regular visitors, including a journalist.

A substantial boat, a cruiser was sold to Hamilton at a knock down price having been seized by the police, without being auctioned.

A mysterious explosion on the boat, which Hamilton survived was never investigated. It's wreckage salvaged as a "police exercise".

There are links with Stirling University and Hamilton.

Hamilton had access to Queen Victoria School, a military boarding school in Dunblane, as did a lot of other high ranking officials. It is directly managed by the MOD. A former housemaster, raised the alarm about the school.

Guess who is H.M. Commissioner for Queen Victoria School in Dunblane ? Lord Cullen.

As an honourary role when you are Secretary of State for Scotland, you get to be head honcho at the QVS. Michael Forsythe, like Bliar, another 1983 debutee into politics was Scottish Secretary at the time and he had correspondence with Hamilton.

When I say head honcho, I mean deputy head honcho to HRH Duke of "I wanna come back as a virus" Edinburgh. Forsythe too got a peerage - he is now Baron Forsyth of Drumlean, I think in Major's resignation list.

John Robertson was Hamilton's MP.

The lowly, almost unheard of in 1997, backbencher John Robertson, who is now, George Islay MacNeill Robertson, Baron Robertson of Port Ellen, KT, GCMG, FRSA, PC - thats, Noble Lord Robertson, Order of the Thistle, Order of St Michael and St George, Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, Privvy Councillor, and in no way could ever be a mason, ever, and formerly Secretary General of NATO. Oh, I almost forgot, recipient of GWB's Presidential Medal of Freedom (2003).

Not bad for 7 years work eh. But I am absolutely convinced that Lord Robertson could never be a Mason. Ever. No. Not possible. He's too short.

Unlike Hamilton who definitely was a mason. A member of Lodge 1417 (Garrow Hill) joining in 1977.

Sandra Uttley tells us in her book about another website called Cullen Uncovered - now at http://www.silentmajority.co.uk/EUroRealist/Cullen/

This site belongs to Greg Lance Watkins:

Visiting the site you will see this:

wrote:
I have taken the liberty of transcribing below a letter which was first sent in November 1996 to The Press & Journal of Aberdeen, HRH the Duke of Edinburgh and The Gun Club of Great Britain. No response was received.

The substance was as a result sent to The House of Commons subsequently no response thereto was received.

I have taken the liberty of removing the identity of the original sender for
their own security.

TRANSCRIPT:

"With regard to recent publicity correlating secret organisations with
paedophilia, particularly the Free Masons, I would like to bring to your
attention the link between the abuse of boys at the Queen Victoria School
(QVS), Dunblane. The large presence of Freemasons in that establishment and the slaughter of 16 children and a teacher at Dunblane by Thomas Hamilton on 13 March 1996. As far as I know no such link was revealed in the Cullen Report. In June 1994 I released a report about my own experience as a ******* at QVS. A copy of my report was sent to almost every Scottish education authority in July 1994.

I believe that, had my allegations in 1991 been properly investigated,
there is a strong possibility that Hamilton would have been discovered. His signatures in the visitors log have been removed. The awful slaughter in March 1996 could have been prevented by an impartial police investigation.

In my report of June 1994 I accused the Ministry of Defence (MOD), the
Scottish Office and the Procurator Fiscal of a deliberate cover up and of
maladministration at the QVS.

The Masonic presence in the local police and the QVS was strong. It is a
fact that Hamilton was enrolled in Lodge Number 1417 (Garrow Hill) in 1977.

He was granted a firearms certificate in 1997. It was no idle boast when
Hamilton claimed he was "a friend of the police" (Masons). In March 1996,
just after the slaughter, Hamilton's file went missing. Hamilton was a
regular visitor to the primary departments of QVS. I saw him on several
occasions as a friend of a housemaster. He was one of many visitors. I
presume the school security had cleared him. Nothing of this was in the
Cullen report. Lord Cullen is a Mason with a duty to protect brother Masons.

There is evidence to show corruption and maladministration by the police.
The following statement will show why the police are not going to be
investigated.

I would urge everyone to visit http://www.dunblaneunburied.tk and read Sandra's book.

We need to wake up to what went on at Dunblane, right under our noses.

Above all, we all deserve the truth about what really happened in the events leading up to the murders on the morning of 13.3.1996 in class 1/13 and the subsequent cover up.

16 primary school children aged 5 & 6 years old were callously murdered in cold blood along with their teacher and many more injured.

The papers relating to the case were ordered to be locked away for 100 years.

This act was illegal. So why did it happen ?

The Scotish Records Office designates Sandra Uttley as "vexatious" because she makes too many FOI requests.

As a consequence, Sandra is not allowed to make anymore FOI requests.

If it wasn't for the likes of Sandra Uttley, Doreen Hagger, Willie Scott and others we would never know that there is another narrative to the story of Dunblane.

As you may recall, as a result of the public outcry and massive lobbying by the Gun Control Network, (Soros ?), Major implemented a limited gun control act in Feb 1997.

Bliar made it a manifesto pledge, one of the few that he kept, banning all legally owned handguns 6 months after being appointed.

We now face illegal UZI's and their like on our city streets and summary execution by our police.

But, crucially, there haven't been anymore mass shootings though have there.

What does that tell you ?

Australia had it's Dunblane at Port Arthur. An event called for by an Australian politician who is quoted as saying "we'll never have gun control in Australia, until we get a massacre in Tasmania". Et voila.

America continues to have mass shootings, most recently at the Amish school house, in a closed community that will not invite scrutiny.

Germany has had Erfurt, and more recently at Geschwister Scholl in Emsdetten.

Wakey wakey time people.

Repeat after me: PROBLEM, REACTION SOLUTION.

I would urge you to read the book and find out what has been kept from the world.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gareth - thanks for letting us know about your myspace page - great stuff.

I particulary liked the Able Danger Mouse avatar - excellent.

Among the many books I have read since the mind control program failed, Webster Tarpley's Synthetic Terror is the one I have most "enjoyed" if that's the right word.

It's not what the intellectual researchers would call a typical "scholarly" tome as it distinctly lacks footnotes and references.

Having said that, the book contains a wealth of information, most of which can easily be verified and provides a very easily understood context of terrorism, it's origins and modus operandi.

If you want to understand what is meant by flase flag and state sponsored terrorism, then this is the book to read as a primer.

Having met the man in Dublin last year during a presentation hosted by the Irish 9/11 Truth group htttp://www.911truth.ie I came away much impressed by Webster Tarpley. Very impressed indeed.

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
Alexsandie thanx for that link and info.

I have researched what happened at Dunblame and there are indeed serious questions which need to be addressed.

Was Thomas Hamiliton a freemason?

Were his firearams licensed?

Did he have a special relationship with a top Scottish politician and key man in the new world order control machine:- Robertson?

Dunblane was an appalling crime and the results of the incident can be seen in most schools in the UK today. They are like high security prisions surrounded by anti intruder fencing and difficult to access for the customers of the service:- children and parents. The cost of this:- millions of pounds. Local communities no longer have access to the recreational facilities of school fields etc.

As David Icke proclaims classic new world order PRS (problem reation solution) tactics in my opinion.

Without Dunblane, Hungerford,and the US incidents they would have never got away with the public accepting schools being transformed into prisons!

Wake up people. Cracking 911 is the key to all the unravelling of the truth of all the other stuff like Dunblane.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe a word of this.

My kids go to school and their schools are easily accessible. No security gates and Fort Knox protection measures, just plain old wire fencing as was used when I was at school 20+ years ago. I've also done a lot of work in schools around my area and have never met any security measures to be concerned about; certainly doesn't look like anyone's making any money out of it.

9/11 was not about 1984 style people control for the sake of it. It was and remains an issue of oil and is a pure leverage point to promote the wars needed to help the US take control of oil (and gas) in the last days of the oil age. Did anyone see Bush's speech this week about the need to cut oil consumption? Here's his State of the Union address. Notice how he also intends to double the SPR (Strategic Petroleum Reserve) which is oil stored in the use of an emergency. Looks like the US is getting ready for the end of the oil age to me.
lostpomme
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zbigniew Brezezinski - The Grand Chessboard:

http://www.undovedmind.org/Zbigniew_Brezezinski-The_grand_chessboard.p df

I found this very useful as an introductory course to geopolitics and geostrategy. Its no good just looking at the symptoms, this gives a much broader perspective.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
9/11 was not about 1984 style people control for the sake of it. It was and remains an issue of oil and is a pure leverage point to promote the wars needed to help the US take control of oil (and gas) in the last days of the oil age. Did anyone see Bush's speech this week about the need to cut oil consumption? Here's his State of the Union address. Notice how he also intends to double the SPR (Strategic Petroleum Reserve) which is oil stored in the use of an emergency. Looks like the US is getting ready for the end of the oil age to me.

The full, searchable transcript of GWB's SOU 2007 address is here.

James I'd be interested to hear your interpretation of this statement made by GWB:

In his 2007 SOU address GWB wrote:
America is on the verge of technological breakthroughs that will enable us to live our lives less dependent on oil. And these technologies will help us be better stewards of the environment, and they will help us to confront the serious challenge of global climate change.

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
James C wrote:

The full, searchable transcript of GWB's SOU 2007 address is here.

James I'd be interested to hear your interpretation of this statement made by GWB:

In his 2007 SOU address GWB wrote:
America is on the verge of technological breakthroughs that will enable us to live our lives less dependent on oil. And these technologies will help us be better stewards of the environment, and they will help us to confront the serious challenge of global climate change.

He's merely making reference to the whole gamut of alternative energy systems available including biofuel and hydrogen technologies as well as more efficient traditional technology. None will be enough to cope with the fall in oil output globally however. Why double the SPR if these technological breakthroughs are deemed so worthy? In short, this is just spin. I believe that climate change is largely spin also; a convenient reason to reduce energy use at a time when most oil fields around the world have falling extraction rates. I find it amazing that a subject like peak oil can be ignored and/or ridiculed so much on this forum and yet fantastical claims about Dumblane get treated with some sort of respect.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, maybe, just maybe James, the answer to your question might lie, and I'm only guessing here, in the fact that Peak Oil is a unproven theory and Dunblane was a mass murder that has been covered up.

I find it amazing that so many people spend so long flogging unproven theories yet apparently care not one jot about the covered up murder of innocent children.

As for Dunblane being treated with respect, on here and elsewhere, I'm just, erm, speechless.

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Well, maybe, just maybe James, the answer to your question might lie, and I'm only guessing here, in the fact that Peak Oil is a unproven theory and Dunblane was a mass murder that has been covered up.

I find it amazing that so many people spend so long flogging unproven theories yet apparently care not one jot about the covered up murder of innocent children.

As for Dunblane being treated with respect, on here and elsewhere, I'm just, erm, speechless.

As you say, you are just guessing and that says it all. Instead of researching peak oil, you guess. What I find amazing is that you no doubt believe the words of those who say there is plenty of oil and yet those words are uttered by the same government agencies you apparently despise. Please show me proof that peak oil is unproven. I bet you cannot. You may like to start with the US's own peak in 1970/71 as predicted by the inventor of peak oil theory who was laughed at by the oil industry at large, until it came true.

As for Dunblane, please don't insult me by waging an emotional war using childrens memories as weapons. I have two children aged 3 and 4 and I would kill anyone who tried to hurt them. The fact that you and others are using such emotive rhetoric to enhance your own pathetic theory is testament to how sick and lowly many of the people are on this forum. You are desperate to believe that the PTB are out to get you. Well wake up, because the PTB is a figment of the imagination. If you were stood next to me right now I would knock you to the ground for your pointless, immature response.

If I thought there was even a tiny bit of evidence that Hamilton was some sort of patsy I'd be interested but since there isn't then I prefer to believe the official explanation which sadly is a million times more plausible. Idiot!
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
Mark Gobell wrote:

As you say, you are just guessing and that says it all. Instead of researching peak oil, you guess. What I find amazing is that you no doubt believe the words of those who say there is plenty of oil and yet those words are uttered by the same government agencies you apparently despise. Please show me proof that peak oil is unproven. I bet you cannot. You may like to start with the US's own peak in 1970/71 as predicted by the inventor of peak oil theory who was laughed at by the oil industry at large, until it came true.

As for Dunblane, please don't insult me by waging an emotional war using childrens memories as weapons. I have two children aged 3 and 4 and I would kill anyone who tried to hurt them. The fact that you and others are using such emotive rhetoric to enhance your own pathetic theory is testament to how sick and lowly many of the people are on this forum. You are desperate to believe that the PTB are out to get you. Well wake up, because the PTB is a figment of the imagination. If you were stood next to me right now I would knock you to the ground for your pointless, immature response.

If I thought there was even a tiny bit of evidence that Hamilton was some sort of patsy I'd be interested but since there isn't then I prefer to believe the official explanation which sadly is a million times more plausible. Idiot!

Goodness me James, I don't quite know where to start.

You would knock me to the ground would you ?

LOL - OK. Touch a nerve did I. Feel better now ?

I was guessing about what the answer might be James if you cooled your hot head and took the time to read it, not about Peak Oil being an unproven theory. I don't need to guess about that because it is a fact. A theory about global oil supply that remains unproven.

Now you're guessing about what I might be thinking. I did not say, neither have I ever said that I believe any side on this issue.

I can't show you proof of a negative James, maybe you would care to prove to the world that Peak Oil is a fact.

I'm not attempting to "wage an emotional war" James. I merely countered your point about why nobody seems to care about your precious theory, with, why nobody seems to care about the murder of innocent children. One is a theory and one is a fact.

LOL you really take the biscuit. I have doubts about Dunblane and you deem those "sad and pathetic" yet you are in a quandry as to why nobody pays attention to your theory.

Again, I did not use emotive rhetoric James, I mentioned that innocent children had been murdered and yet nobody seems to care. There I've said it again. Just what nerve have I touched there James ?

I am not desperate to believe that the PTB are out to get me James. I don't think they would bat an eyelid for me.

If you investigated Dunblane James you might be tempted to think otherwise - just another guess.

I'm beginning to realise what Sandra Uttley describes as the prevailing atmosphere in Dunblane just after the ahem shootings - is that better ?

Calm yourself James - your aggression levels are way too high mate.

Idiot ? Yeah, quite often.

You ?

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
alexsandie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I've come across this type of response many times whenever I mention Dunblane. People with kids are quick to tell us "as a parent, etc". The cold callous Anne Dickson (Dunblane's local councillor) always flaunted the fact she was a parent herself before launching a vitriolic attack on the Dunblane parents. Such a caring woman, with kids...

The problem for me is that nobody else has taken up the subject of Dunblane and hasn't done the extensive research I have, which began - as is documented elsewhere, and I assume you've read all my material James? - with getting access to original Dunblane Inquiry documents that were never given out to the press or the public. The version of events we were given in the media is incorrect. I can assure you of that.

When I compared these original documents with what was said by certain witnesses at the Inquiry - and the Transcript of the Inquiry is available online to read at http://www.scotland.gov.uk/library3/justice/dunblane/dunblane-00.asp - there were many lies and inconsistencies in all the evidence. I made these the basis of my many Freedom of Information requests to Central Scotland Police, the Scottish Crown Office, Stirling Council and other bodies. The conclusions I ultimately formed, after 4 years of painstaking work, derived from what the authorities REFUSED to tell me, as much as from the info I did manage to extract from them.

And because I was so thorough in my research, often asking Central Scotland Police the same question I asked of the Lord Advocate, I often found I received different replies. Here's just one example: in a copy of a witness statement in the original docs I got access to, there was a statement by Thomas Hamilton's neighbour, Kathleen Kerr, who lived directly across the road from Hamilton. She wasn't called to give evidence at the Inquiry and we were obviously never meant to know about her witness statement. She spoke directly to seeing Hamilton getting out of or standing beside a grey saloon car at some time just before he set off to Dunblane. Hamilton was cheerful and smiled and waved to the driver as he drove off.

I have made extensive enquiries about what efforts were made to trace this man, the driver of the grey saloon car. To cut a long story short, the Crown Office said the man was Hamilton's neighbour, Comrie Deuchars (a dubious character in the whole script anyway). Central Scotland Police replied to my FoI request saying it wasn't Mr Deuchars as his car was gold not grey. So I persisted and asked the Crown Office for a copy of the "detailed precogniton statement" given by Deuchars. Well they gave me the run-around for a good 6 months or more on this, and I never did get a copy of this statement. The bottom line is, when the questions become too difficult for them to answer, they simply refuse to answer. Or they slap a vexatious notice on you for asking too many difficult questions.

So I didn't arrive at my conclusions overnight James. It would have been heartening to see people picking up from all the research I've done and running with it. But everybody is too busy with their other agendas. Or simply dismissing Dunblane as irrelevant... Well, this is probably going to annoy you James, but the cold-blooded slaying of so many children isn't irrelevant. If the authorities can cover-up the truth about something of this magnitude and get away with it, then you can be sure that other govt ops are in the planning and have been ever since 13/3, 9/11 and 7/7.

Re school security (mentioned in your earlier post James), I would agree that there hasn't been a tightening up of that in England (they still make a noise about it in Scotland, and bring in stringent legislation, eg. The Protection of Children (Scotland) Act, to cynically exploit the memory of the children of Dunblane). But the reason there hasn't been a tightening up of school security is because Lord Cullen and others who were involved in covering up the real truth about Dunblane knew only too well that it wasn't necessary. Why? Because Dunblane had been planned. Lord Cullen cautioned against any legislation that was over-zealous with regard to the protection of children. Now why would he do that? Because he knew the truth about the events of that day. And the British public still don't.

As a parent I would hope that concerns you.
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread has turned into a good advert for an "Off Topic" section ... Or perhaps a "Pimp My Book" section would be more appropriate? Or how about a "Divide & Conquer" section or a "Muddy The Waters Some More" section?
alexsandie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Or perhaps a "Pimp My Book" section would be more appropriate?

Or even a "Pimp the FREE ONLINE Transcript of the Dunblane Inquiry"??? So many ways to look at the same situation...

If you want to learn about the nuts and bolts of exposing a cover-up, Dunblane would be a good starting point. If you could be bothered with the work involved of course... You'll certainly get an idea of what you're up against re 9/11. That's for sure.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate wrote:
This thread has turned into a good advert for an "Off Topic" section ... Or perhaps a "Pimp My Book" section would be more appropriate? Or how about a "Divide & Conquer" section or a "Muddy The Waters Some More" section?

I find it very revealing when I read who wants to shut down what debate.

Few do with genuine compassion.

Those that scream for censorship are usually those with most to fear from it's exposure.

This isn't your first bash to that end is it Thermy ?

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:

Arguments are not often proved by thinking alone James, they are proved one way or the other by hard, cold facts.

Given that you "think" that there is no evidence that Hamilton was a patsy, perhaps you could tell the world what "your thoughts" lead you to conclude about why the papers for the case were locked away for 100 years then ?

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
This isn't your first bash to that end is it Thermy ?

Sorry but I don't see, nor care, about any link between Dunblane and 911 and I'm assuming (fairly I think) I'm in the majority when I make that statement.

This site is a site for 911 Truth, not "I Have A Book To Sell On A Random Pseudo Related Topic" .. or so I thought.

If by the other topics I've tried to shut-down you mean No Brain Theory and Orbital Bean Weapons, again I think you will find I'm in the vast majority with my beliefs on those particular "subjects" ...

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
what are the best books to read to understand how our governments and the world is working?

Getting back to the original question for a sec, I'm currently reading "Nato's Secret Armies" by Daniele Ganser (it's about Gladio) after seeing someone here (might have been Tony G I think) recommend it. And a fine book it is too, so far (apart from a few errors that suggest poor proof reading); it goes into a fair bit of detail into how different countries were involved. The scale of Gladio and the fact it was kept secret so damn long is pretty mind blowing.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently reading an old book:

Terrorism: How the West Can Win - Benjamin Netanyahu

sweetheart
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: two good websites for that Reply with quote

Here are two excellent websites for that:

http://www.progressiveindependent.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&foru m=104&topic_id=59005&mesg_id=59005

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic s&forum=125

best explanation for the attacks i've read:
http://www.voltairenet.org/article133909.html

This one is impressive:
http://www.saunalahti.fi/wtc2001/military.htm

on that topic, page 32 on "target coupling":
http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/physics/pdf/0510/0510071.pdf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: