FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new video of explosions at WTC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zabooka
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: new video of explosions at WTC Reply with quote

Link

Found this here at

http://loosechange911.blogspot.com/2006_08_01_archive.html

Ohhh... Loose Change Final Cut... can't wait!

Though of course this footage and the people in it and the guy behind the camera have to all be accounted for still.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx for that Z. Enjoyed reading this on the link provided:-

Quote:
A message from Korey Rowe.
A Message.

Not often do I make public statements on the internet, minus interviews. Never have I made a post on this or for that matter any blog. I can not say it will be my last. With this in mind I am going to answer the most ridiculous questions I get everyday.

What do you say to your Critics? How do you explain the Viewer Guides? How about these allegations about you being "handled"? And finally how could you make money off the death of others? As well as, "* you and die *!"

These questions and statements plague my inbox on an everyday basis from people in every walk of life. Not all have the intention to piss me off, but some try. So I will give you all my best effort and field these questions. One, by one.

What do you say to your Critics?
I say debate me on camera! Not Jason, not Dylan, me. A veteran who calls it like I see it. My view on the events of September 11, 2001 differ slightly from the members of my team due to my personal experience with the United States Government. However I still have the same overall conclusions of the event. That is what you all must wrap your head around. We could sit here for 40 years and debate where the people are, but that is not the point. The point is that our government is lying to us. If you can not see the alternate agendas going on here, you are blind. This eternal day has been and will be the pretext for the removal of the fourth amendment. I can not see why you people think the government is so good.

How do you explain the viewers guides
I say, "have you read them?" These guides are fact-less, minus the errors that we publicly retracted and that have now been fixed in the second edition re-cut that we just put up on Google video, ONCE AGAIN FOR * FREE! They attack our character. You know, fine, I’m not Jesus, I’m not perfect, no one is. I have made mistakes, I am human. My biggest mistake was not being able to see the truth before I went to Iraq and killed people for a lie. Human beings protecting there homes, their children and what little possessions they had managed to keep for their short existence in a place not one of you would ever go willingly. You disgust me Mark Roberts, you spineless worm. Go for it man, attack my military record, have a blast. Where's yours *, and what’s your REAL NAME?

How about the allegations by Eric Hufschmid and others that you are being Handled?
I am not going to waste much time on this one. Just go to his new “article exposing Dylan”, about tables. He's gone folks.

http://www.erichufschmid.net/If-I-were-a-Carpenter.html

Honestly if Eric were a Carpenter he wouldn’t have any fine tables, he would be selling you particle board on cinderblocks.

Dylan and I have known each other since we were 6. I couldn't lie to him and he to me about anything. We seriously do not even have to say anything sometimes. Get a life.

Next.

Ah yes the number 1 platform that people stand on to try and discredit us. They try to remove the image of our souls from the descent Americans that would normally wake up to the information, but are blocked by the propagated bs that is fed to them.

How could you possibly make money off the death of others?

We put every dollar, every dollar we get from the support of the people that buy our media directly back into the education of America. We make movies, we have held screenings in 14 states on both coasts and into Canada. Never asking for anything more then SOMETIMES a plane ticket. We are burning 10,000 DVDs to go to Ground zero with TO EDUCATE. When was the last time Paul Greengrass gave away one of his movies? How about Oliver Stone? The total production cost of our movie wouldn't cover the catering services at either of these sets for one single day. Where are their funds going? Paul Greengrass gave 10% to the 9/11 relief fund. Those total funds have not been distributed to the first responders, the victims families, or the men and women who are dying today in hospital beds across the country and world.

Make money, Ha! We fight by in a trailer/house in Upstate New York. Dylan still has his futon from grade school. Come by some day and check it out, everyone is welcome at Camp Freedom.

Thanks for your time,

Korey Rowe
Executive Producer
Louder Than Words, LLC

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That footage has been kicking around for a while; if memory serves it's supposed to relate to building 7, but I can't say for sure.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah seen that clip and it has been suggested that the firemen were near building 7.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: