FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Steven Jones' Contributions to Science, Humanity...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Steven Jones' Contributions to Science, Humanity... Reply with quote

New article:

Steven Jones’ Contributions to Science, Humanity and the Planet

http://911researchers.com/node/125
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still deperately trying to smear Jones, eh?

"Cold Fusion = 911"

Genius.

Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an * you are CB. WTF is with you? Sowing the seeds of division, continuously. There are I've discovered, no more no planers than fingers on my two hands.

Nico
Holmgren
Izzy
YOU
BrianV
Killtown
Reynolds
Woods
Webfairy
Siegle
Shayler (what a tragedy that is)

Plus two or three stragglers who keenly follow your little disinfo campaign.

That, is about it.

“We will export death and violence to the four corners of the earth.” - George W. Bush
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks CB for an important collection of notes. For posters excluding the above 2, there is some more info on Dr Mallove in a broadcast from the time just before his murder here.

I suppose people have 2 choices - connect the dots or join the "ridicule brigade".

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You missed out the bit about Jones being into weird religion - in which he is not alone among 911 truth 'leaders'.

I regard much of what you posted on that article worthy of at least consideration. Even if Thermate or something similar was used to demolish WTC (still the front-runner despite my nagging doubts) I am as suspicious of S Jones as I would be of any turncoat 'believer'.

Dov Zakheim was director of Systems Planning Corporation (SPC) who make remote control systems for aircraft.

Quote:
Zakheim is currently corporate vice president of the Systems Planning Corporation (SPC), a high-technology research, analysis, and manufacturing firm, and chief executive officer and president of SPC International, Inc. In 1998, Zakheim, an expert in ballistic missiles, worked in 1998 with Rumsfeld Commission. More significantly, he is a long-time Bush associate, having served as a policy advisor to the governor during the 2000 campaign. In May, 2001, Zakheim was sworn in to the Bush Administration as Under Secretary of Defense (Comptroller) of the DOD.
Here's the wrinkle: Zakheim's company produces advanced Command Transmitter Systems, designed to provide "remote control and flight termination functions through a fully redundant, self-contained solid state system." The unit is just 5 feet high and can be mounted easily on a mobile platform. Although designed to control unmanned flights such as Global hawk from remote positions on the ground, one British aviation engineer said after 9/11 that the planes used in the attacks were could have been equipped with, or suitable for, such remote control units.

http://www.oilempire.us/remote.html

He was not twiddling his thumbs.

WTC was hit by a remote controlled 767 ... too many witnesses for the NPT to stand up.

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Thanks CB for an important collection of notes. For posters excluding the above 2, there is some more info on Dr Mallove in a broadcast from the time just before his murder [html]<a href="http://www.checktheevidence.com/audio2/Dr%20Eugene%20Mallove%20- %20Coast%20to%20Coast%20-%20Feb%2003%202004.mp3">here</a>[/html].

I suppose people have 2 choices - connect the dots or join the "ridicule brigade".

Mr Johnson is again seen to be doing what he does best!

So you might like to exclude me as well Andrew unless you can explain your past promotion of Beam Weapons, NPT and more recently your eagerness to support anything that discredits Steven Jones.

Perhaps you could explain these profound insights which motivate you to hang out with Fetzer, Dusty Woods, Reynolds and Shayler? Well of course you must be privy to some pretty top level stuff with all your contacts. Unfortunately Ian Neal let the “cat out of the bag” when he mentioned that he has no problem hanging out with anarchist! So are you and anarchist Andrew?

I can't see you joining the dots any time soon but then again some of us are not looking for what's not there i.e. A self fulfilling prophecy. Maybe you should start going to church?

CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Thanks CB for an important collection of notes. For posters excluding the above 2, there is some more info on Dr Mallove in a broadcast from the time just before his murder [html]<a href="http://www.checktheevidence.com/audio2/Dr%20Eugene%20Mallove%20- %20Coast%20to%20Coast%20-%20Feb%2003%202004.mp3">here</a>[/html].

Thanks for the link Andrew. I'll check it out later and put in my article
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:

Unfortunately Ian Neal let the “cat out of the bag” when he mentioned that he has no problem hanging out with anarchist! So are you and anarchist Andrew?

And your p-u-s-s-y it out of it's sack also as you've failed to bother looking up just what anarchism means and also how many differing strands there are of 'it'.

Anarchism goes beyond rioting and smashing the cistern [sic] - at root level it simply means a condition of taking control of your life without groups, insituitions and other structures - whether you see those structures as one based in political power or even systems such as language which is another structure of the self and the collective.

--

Last edited by utopiated on Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

utopiated wrote:
Patrick Brown wrote:

Unfortunately Ian Neal let the “cat out of the bag” when he mentioned that he has no problem hanging out with anarchist! So are you and anarchist Andrew?

And your p-u-s-s-y it out of it's sack also as you've failed to bother looking up just what anarchism means and also how many differing strands there are of 'it'.

Anarchism goes beyond roiting and smashing the cistern [sic] - at root level it simply means a condition of taking control of your life without groups, insituitions and other structures - whether you see those structures as one based in political power or even systems such as language which is another structure of the self and the collective.

Well I'm glad you're aware that there can be many different interpretations of the word. I remember the old days when those little terrorists used to play Nic-knock-Nanny!

utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

**** Dupe - deleted ***

Anyone else having posting/server delay probs on this site??

--

Last edited by utopiated on Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here:

http://www.answers.com/anarchist&r=67

and here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism

Rolling Eyes

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well I'm glad you're aware that there can be many different interpretations of the word. I remember the old days when those little terrorists used to play Nic-knock-Nanny!

Political movements on all sides of the spectrum have used violence during different periods in history. Not to mention the numerous frame-ups - check out the Haymarket massacre.

Which variant of anarchism do you particularly dislike?

Leo Tolstoy was a Christian anarchist pacifist, but Michael Bakunin was something of a firebrand who thought you had to destroy to build anew.
Larry O'Hara is simply a twat (you happily quoted anarchists when it came to the Shayler article)

Saying you don't like anarchists is a bit like saying you don't like democrats - it's a bit vague as it's a vast spectrum.

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
Saying you don't like anarchists is a bit like saying you don't like democrats - it's a bit vague as it's a vast spectrum.

I never said I liked them or disliked them the point is Ian Neal is happy to associate with them.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I never said I liked them or disliked them the point is Ian Neal is happy to associate with them.

Oh. But I don't get how that is significant. In a broad sense, by ideology, I'd class myself as more influenced by anarchism than anything else. I've known loads of people who class themselves as anarchists over the years. They weren't anything dramatic. Personally, I'd be more mystified if he said he associated with dedicated Bliar voters or the BNP. Most anarchists are people who would like to see an egalitarian society with a smattering of holier-than-thou uber radicals and idiots like Ally. I don't get why it matters.

utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
Dogsmilk wrote:

And? Don't follow your logic Patrick.

One of the better things that has come from 9/11 is that it's attracted a wide range of people and background as the issue crosses all educational / class / cultural / ideological backgrounds. Although this causes a degree of clashing - there hasn't been something like this since the poll tax demos.

--
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately it's rather more extreme than you might imagine as extreme hate filled elements are almost certainly here. I sure this forum has it's fair share of Muslim extremists, racists, anti-western-types and people who generally want to see blood and chaos. These individuals (although some may be working as a group) all have their own agendas and most of them are just using the events of 911 as a lever to facilitate the growth of their chosen meme.

What we see happening here is elements of 911 truth being hijacked and tainted so as to reinforce an individual/group cause. When a 911 truth does appear it is often interpreted in a variety of ways often in an attempt to add credence to the theories of a particular mindset.

I have no doubt that certain members of this forum are being watched very closely. I'm beginning to realise that the “911 Truth Movement” is more of a subversive anti-democracy movement that is being propagated by several groups all with ulterior motives but which have the common goal of chaos and destabilization of the UK and American governments.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Unfortunately it's rather more extreme than you might imagine as extreme hate filled elements are almost certainly here. I sure this forum has it's fair share of Muslim extremists, racists, anti-western-types and people who generally want to see blood and chaos. These individuals (although some may be working as a group) all have their own agendas and most of them are just using the events of 911 as a lever to facilitate the growth of their chosen meme.

What we see happening here is elements of 911 truth being hijacked and tainted so as to reinforce an individual/group cause. When a 911 truth does appear it is often interpreted in a variety of ways often in an attempt to add credence to the theories of a particular mindset.

I have no doubt that certain members of this forum are being watched very closely. I'm beginning to realise that the “911 Truth Movement” is more of a subversive anti-democracy movement that is being propagated by several groups all with ulterior motives but which have the common goal of chaos and destabilization of the UK and American governments.

I'd love to see the UK and US governments destabilised. They suck. But I don't belong to any group, am (unless seriously personally threatened) a pacifist and would generally like to see humans evolve beyond their primate need to rally behind the alpha male of any given time. I don't like western democracy either - making one vote among millions to elect one of 500 MPs who can't even follow their beliefs (if the whip is invoked) and who form a government in no way bound to follow their election pledges but you're stuck with for 4-5 years doesn't seem truly democratic to me. If a country can go to war in stark conflict with the views of a populace bombarded with propaganda intended to make them like it, then something is wrong. However, I don't have an 'agenda' and don't intend fermenting a violent revolution any time soon. Imposing views on others is no way to stop people imposing views on others.

As utopiated said, the 'movement' has rather unusually managed to unite widely different political outlooks. This can lead to ideological conflicts and ways of interpreting the nature of the PTB, but there's something quite positive in people who are natural political 'enemies' being able to find common ground. We are all human after all. I see much here that offends mine political eye, but that doesn't bother me too much; for example, I don't agree with the "Zionists behind everything" mantra, but tend not to start big debates about it cos it's a distraction. People can believe it if they want. I don't. But I wouldn't try to censor it either. I firmly believe muslims are being demonised in an abhorent manner and, though 'extremist Islam' exists, it's being wildly exaggerated; but if anyone tries to push any militant Islamic ideas down my throat they can do one. Though we will make political points, we're not here to push a particular political stance and should resist attempts at the forcing of any one ideology. The positive is, you get to hear out perspectives that you wouldn't normally be exposed to. Anyone with a bit of sense will realise who's coming from what angle and won't let themselves be led. I'd prefer to hear a range of viewpoints that might shake my comfort zone than be stuck with a rigid party line that invokes the danger of blind dogma.

I get the impression we probably have quite different politics; we may have many points of agreement regarding the undesirable state of the world and the lies to which we are subjected. The whole 911 issue is inevitably political and you cannot expect everyone to hold the same politics. And one man's extremism is another man's bleedin' obvious. Everyone has a tendency to believe their POV is right. The irony is, the plethora of outlooks is a fine defense against hijacking the movement. It's easier to form a party line if everyone sings from the same song sheet.
On another thread, I saw someone had managed to get interest on 911 issues from Veritas. I f*cking hate Veritas and wouldn't vote for them in a million years, but if they can get interest on 911 from them, then who am I to argue? Only if there was a 'back Veritas for the sake of 911' move would I get antsy.

I would strongly agree the movement should not become a toy of any agenda. Let's just watch out for that happening. In the meantime, if we as a group find our politics differ, let's discuss it in a civilised fashion and avoid allowing it to distract too much from the issue at hand.
Just remember; people are more blind to hijacking from their own POV than someone elses.

Having said all that, I do empathise with your frustrations somewhat; I sometimes find the astonishing array of politics and perspectives on parade quite bewildering. I've started to find this stuff such a labyrinth of ideas I'm considering taking a break for a bit. Mind you, that's what Marky 54 said, and look what happened!

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
Andrew Johnson wrote:
Thanks CB for an important collection of notes. For posters excluding the above 2, there is some more info on Dr Mallove in a broadcast from the time just before his murder here.

Mr Johnson is again seen to be doing what he does best!

So you might like to exclude me as well Andrew unless you can explain your past promotion of Beam Weapons, NPT and more recently your eagerness to support anything that discredits Steven Jones.

Queue Britney Spears tune...

"Oops he did it again.... misquoting and misrepresenting me".

As you are not party to private e-mails between me and Steve Jones, you cannot justifiably say I am eager to "support anything that discredits Steven Jones"

I now understand how the (deep) 9/11 Cover up is linked to others - and as with 9/11, I try to follow evidence. That Steve Jones wrote a paper as a challenge to P&F and published prematurely is fact - he has not denied this. Perhaps you'd care to write to him and ask him why he did it.

Perhaps you'd like to write to him to ask why he implied so strongly that molten aluminium is always silvery - when it is not silvery if heated sufficiently. These are basic scientific facts - easily testable - not subject to conjecture or baseless, personal allegations. I am thankful of people like Judy Wood and Michael Zebuhr to point out these glaring (forgive the pun) problems with Jones' assertions.

I am not a "limited hangout" person - everything is up for grabs (which is why I am not a church-goer - curious that you should bring that up).

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

somebody posted somewhere here recently that we are now bound to this.
and that we simply wont sleep at night ignoring todays issues, and i think thats it. its hard to leave and not comeback or say your going to stop posting and actually do it. the issues are just to important.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: