FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fri26Jan - MANCHESTER - Unspinning the Truth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Declan
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Fri26Jan - MANCHESTER - Unspinning the Truth Reply with quote

UNSPINNING THE TRUTH – FILM SCREENING AND TALK IN MANCHESTER
@ Friends’ Meeting House, 6 Mount Street, City Centre, Manchester M2 5NS on Friday 26th January 2007.

FREE DVD AND GOODIES WITH EVERY DONATION OF £3 OR MORE!

The Manchester Truth Campaign is holding a film show and a talk given by David Shayler (former MI5 Intelligence Officer and Whistleblower) and Annie Machon (former MI5 Intelligence Officer).

A new documentary film narrated by David Shayler will be shown. The film called “Short Changed” is an analysis of the events of September 11th 2001. This will be followed by a talk by David Shayler on the subject of state terrorism. Annie Machon will speak about the history and aims of the 911 truth movement.

Our history is riddled with officially recognised examples of state terrorism perpetrated by western governments. Documentation and government whistleblowers have attested to the existence of these events. How can we be sure that these activities ended with the last declassified document? Is it logical to allow agencies responsible for terrorism in the past to investigate modern day attacks behind closed doors? The Unspinning The Truth events will attempt to address these questions and will review some of the most troubling events in our recent history.

David Shayler and Annie Machon worked for MI5’s political and counter-terrorism departments in the early 1990’s. They both left the agency in disgust at the security services criminal activities and incompetence. Annie Machon is the author of “Spies, Lies & Whistleblowers” (The Book Guild Ltd., 2005) and is currently secretary of the 911 Truth Campaign (Britain & Ireland).

"Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny."Aeschylus

Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: A good way to reach the manchesturians..... Reply with quote

If anyone is on the freecycle manchester group. It would be good to post this up now!
I am not a member now and it will take me to loong to post the message. This will reach over 7000 mail boxes. Anyone already a member

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ManchesterFreeCycle/

Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got back so late last night i could not go.
What happened, how was it?

Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Google Video now live Reply with quote

The first video of the event has finally been accepted by Google Cool (who always seem to mess me around!) Evil or Very Mad

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=3482516133962858228&hl=en-GB

Another version and an edit may surface soon aswell. Thankyou to the lovely lady from the Manchester group for filming this for me whilst I manned the DVD table. I promise next time i'll inform you about the zoom in advance.

It was a great night, probably 100+ people, we gained loads of contacts and offers of help and pretty much broke even. A bit of a learning curve but the next events will no doubt do even better.

Many thanks to David and Annie for brilliant speeches and not to mention Dave Rufmouths excellent control of the situation, his organisation of the event and his own inspiring words.

Thanks to all who attended and helped with the event.

Plus a big shout out to Jon Harris of 'The Peoples United Collective' (tpuc.org) for providing us with 400 DVD's of a 4 film compilation to give away freely. Top man. Cool
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx 4 that Reflector and well done 911TruthManhester and especially to David R.................£33,333-33 in 4 years in support of the quest for truth, justice and peace.. Salute

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: