FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do you cope with knowing what you know about 9/11?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DDD911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: How do you cope with knowing what you know about 9/11? Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

I’m a long time lurker to nineeleven.co.uk and thought it was about time to make a post, I’ve known something was seriously a miss about 9/11 for just over a year and I’ve tried my best to stay lever headed over it, however I find myself getting more & more frustrated with the ignorance of people and the horrible reality of 9/11 & of course current world politics that we find ourselves in that is run by fear & lies.

When I try to discuss this with friends & family I can tell they are having a hard job believing in such an amazing story, so many people firmly believe without question what they are told in the mainstream media, If Sky or the BBC news doesn’t report it cannot be news worthy and not worth listening to type attitude.

What I would like to know is how does everyone cope with this all, because this way of thinking is still in the minority with regards to the masses, I know 9/11 truth awareness is growing worldwide but is it all too little too late. Bush & his cronies are still in power & war looms with Iran, and this I fear this could be the catalyst for a world war.

So how do you all cope with this painful knowledge and stay level headed?

All the best Dave.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dave and welcome to the madhouse.

As a long time lurker you're probably aware that there's the usual mix of sanity levels on here, as in life.

I felt the same levels of frustration when I began to wake up to the lie that is 9/11 and the subsequent "events" in it's wake and I'm sure that most have and still do from time to time.

We all have tales to tell of friends, family and colleagues who have varying levels of disbelief in our message so you're not alone.

I remember a feeling of relief when I found this forum, since I too had spent a long while on the US sites.

One of the antidotes to the isolation and frustration for me was to find some like minded folk who shared similar views.

My own experience has gone through many levels and I now feel a lot more comfortable and less "breathless" when I choose to discuss 9/11 with others.

Like anything else, expectations are the key I think. At first I just assumed that the 9/11 Truth message would be easily absorbed but as you know this isn't always the case. It was that realisation that led to a short lived but uncomfortable frustration.

I'm sure that if I didn't have an outlet where I could express my thoughts about these subjects I would have to walk away from it. That's why I research and write about it for myself.

I think that the journey in itself provides a balance to the horrors of the story.

Once we have accepted that the official version of events is bunkem, we are already "through the looking glass" of the thick veneer of propaganda.

That step is the first step into a kind of hell in many ways, but also the first step to clarity.

We're not dealing here with a benign subject that we can easily take or leave, it's a horror story, a massive, shocking psychological nightmare that affects us all.

The narrative is murdering innocent human beings, day after day.

Yet, few seem to care.

The most recent, among the many frustrations I have felt are the folk who do accept that 9/11 was an inside job and then shrug their shoulders. That's the scale of indifference that has been imbued into humanity.

We are climbing a mountain that few venture to climb, whilst learning how to climb at the same time.

There is no easy answer Dave. I have tried to put it all down once and forget about it but I couldn't. I realised that it was impossible for me to think about much that is going on without the context of the current 9/11 induced global politics and planned oppression.

In the final analysis, I asked myself what is it I wanted to achieve. My absolutely truthful answer was to try and help spread the word to others and to understand as much about it as I possibly could. For me.

I see you're in Essex, have you thought about coming to see Willie Rodriguez next Tuesday in Docklands ?

DDD911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers for the reply & welcome Mark it’s much appreciated.

Its amazing how people deal with this, I’ve spoken to people explaining serious inconsistencies with the official story, those who I’ve explained it to in great detail do agree something is amiss but they go back to their normal way of life, not caring if we do carry on killing everything with a heartbeat for the sake of black gold. Or just say “there is nothing I can do about it”, very frustrating.

Looks like being proactive is the only way to deal with all this, I’ve tried to ignore it myself but it doesn’t stay ignored for to long it just eats at me every time I have to listen to all these lies, time to fight back methinks!

Listening to Willie Rodriguez does interests me, I’ll certainly look into attending the event.

All the best Dave.

spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Frustrated Reply with quote

Hi Dave, I feel much like Mark and you do. To let you into a little secret - my wife has seen all the documentaries with me, "Loose Change", "In Plane Sight", "911: Press For Truth" and others, and is also a disbeliever about the official explanation. Trouble is, she won't say or do anything about it, preferring to launch off at me with "Oh, you're on your pet subject again, can't you give it a rest", which usually ends up with some irritable words.

When I see the lies, illegal wars, killings, war on terror fiction and so forth, and now see Bush and his puppet Blair (and now Cameron) rattling their sabres at Iran, I choke with frustration and rage at these criminals.

I just fail to why everyone is not waking up to all this. I told my wife that I would rather try to do something and fail, than do nothing and have my small grandchildren, one day when they are adults and have kids of their own, say to me "Old man, why didn't you do or say something back then, when you could??"

Am going to listen to William Rodriguez talk at Totnes on Sunday evening 4th February, and am really looking forward to it and meeting the Totnes group.

Last edited by spiv on Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Dave and thanks for de-lurking.

I have encountered the (1) "if it's not on the news it can't be right", the (2) "so what, there's nothing I can do" and the (3) "that was NYC, it's thousands of miles away in America, it's an American thing" type responses.

My reponses tend to be:-

(1) There is only so much air time. Who do you think decides what fits into a 28 minute bulletin? Who are their paymasters? Are newspapers unbiased? Who owns the papers? Who are their allies? Really talking about joining the dots up behind the scenes on who controls the media can be revealing in iteself. People usually acknowledge the papers are biased in one slant or the other. I try to get people to start thinking that news bulletin presents the truth the editor wants to be told. I even came up with a list of 12 items for a news programme and asked the guy what he would include. Then point by point I asked him why. He got the bias argument after that. I also played a clip of WTC7 falling (wihch I've since lost) without any context whatsoever, no description on screen, no description from me. I asked people to describe what they saw. 99% say building demolition, controlled demolition etc. None said collapse. When I tell them its a building collapse they argue it is too symmetrical. Then I tell them it's WTC7 and they go "Oh" and look confused because they are starting to challenge previous beliefs.

(2) This is the hardest one to fight. I try to pick up on local issue where someone has formed an action group. Particularly if they had a recent success in the local press. People often ask "well what did happen". I always avoid answering that. I can only say where I have doubts in the official story (NorAD standing down etc.) Don't be tempted to spout your theories as proof. Attack the official story and show the gaps. Buildings collapsing at freefall speeds.... how?

(3) Mentioning the number of different nationalities that were killed in the towers. The laws in the UK that have been brought in using 9/11 as an excuse. I also descibe someone being picked up off the street in the middle of the night and being held without charge for 28 days. I then ask them to guess the country. Most say China or Eastern European countries. Many are shocked when I say UK.

Hope that's of use to you.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So how do you all cope with this painful knowledge and stay level headed?

Welcome DDD911 (whats the DDD for?) I'm surprised that you have lurked for so long but its important to do your research and make your OWN informed judgement.

IMHO the key question is:- is the official version, the 571 page Keane commission report or rather the official conspiracy theory of 911 (as it presents no solid evidence) the truth?

Once you have taken that red pill and answered that key question and your judgement is its a lie, a whitewash, you are faced with the next key question:-

What should I do?

You can either do nothing and hope that your wrong, or do nothing and hope that somebody else will take a lead by taking peaceful action. No doubt these are the outcomes that the powers that be are banking on!

We are all different, and in different circumstances. I personally could not cope with doing nothing..............I have children..........I could not cope with taking the risk. of them some time in the future, asking me, why. when I believed it was an inside job did I take no responsibility and do nothing when they are suffering in a fascist Orwellian society.

I took the third choice to come out of my comfort zone and become a 911 truth activist, sowing seeds, and supporting the objective of having a full professional and INDEPENDENT inquiry. I am still waiting.

How do I cope with making those choices?..........FAITH, faith that the truth conquers all and that the evil in our society is outnumbered by good human spirits who know what is right and what is wrong.

You cannot subjugate an educated public.

If the objective of the 911 truth campaign does fail, I believe it will not, then at least I can tell my children I tried and did my best!

Thats how I cope.

Staying level headed is a challenge and I have learnt a great deal from like minded people and it really helped me by joining a 911 truth group
in what I find to be a very divided and stressed society. I am still learning though, especially through a process of working together and helping each other through this challenge for mankind.

Maybe as Ian Crane says 911 is indeed an opportunity...........an opportunity to change things for the better.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Shut that wife up!! (Just kidding!) Reply with quote

Welcome DDD911. Spiv you make some great points although your wife's reaction is so typical of most people who I speak to as well. This is not some hobby or interest. I cannot think of anything more important not just for us but for future generations as well. It makes me so sad and angry that most people do not seem to care but that does not stop me. I will keep trying. If you care about truth and justice, right and wrong then you have to be interested in this. I just hope that by the time people finally wake up to this it will not be to late for them.[/code]
fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think we all know how you feel.

You justhave to get used to it and do the best you can.

Its like when i realised i would have to work 9-5 everyday for the rest of your life, it sucks but you gotta get on with it. heh

[url]www.sanityforsale.wordpress.com[/url] 4 plenty of documentaries.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave,

I just tend to think that 911 truth is part of a wider awakening process - which involves not only revelations, but re-discovery of ancient knowledge, for example. This is "part of the package" when you follow the threads (as I see it). We have a chance to completely transform the world - beyond all recognition. MSM leads people to be believe that this will be a negative experience (i.e. a transformation leading to oblivion - the global warming scam, peak oil scam, biowarfare scam etc). However, now that the links between 9/11 and the energy cover up are becoming clearer, we can begin to see new doorways are really opening. PTB are sh*tting themselves because quite a lot of people are seeing beyond the circular debating and pernicious debunking (which has been seen on other threads here) which they help to perpetuate

You can give some people ALL the information and they ignore it. You can give some people ALL the information and they seem to realise its implication, but do nothing. Some people "wake up" then go back to sleep.

I am firmly of the view that people will "wake up" when it is their time to do so (which may be never - or at least not in this life time). We may the people that plant a seed for their awakening or even be the trigger - we may never know. All we can do is give them the information and point them in a direction.

I think of 9/11 truth as a doorway in human consciousness - a large and obvious one, as opposed to the many smaller and less obvious ones. For me, passing through this doorway has meant "unlearning" many things (which I took to be real before). The entire process will challenge all your beliefs - religious, scientific, philosophical moral - and spiritual. That's been my experience anyway. Few people seem to realise that EVERYTHING is "up for grabs" in this new paradigm.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
alexsandie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think of 9/11 truth as a doorway in human consciousness - a large and obvious one, as opposed to the many smaller and less obvious ones. For me, passing through this doorway has meant "unlearning" many things (which I took to be real before). The entire process will challenge all your beliefs - religious, scientific, philosophical moral - and spiritual. That's been my experience anyway. Few people seem to realise that EVERYTHING is "up for grabs" in this new paradigm.

Ditto. Learn from this. Don't stop paying attention to what is going on in the world now. If 9/11 was a govt op (an 'inside job') there will be other such ops being planned now. So, don't take your eye off the ball. What could 'they' be planning next?

We will never know the full truth about 9/11 and the culprits will never be brought to justice. It was always planned to be that way. BUT, it woke people up. So try and look forward as much as backwards, otherwise they will catch us unawares again.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think of 9/11 truth as a doorway in human consciousness - a large and obvious one, as opposed to the many smaller and less obvious ones. For me, passing through this doorway has meant "unlearning" many things (which I took to be real before). The entire process will challenge all your beliefs - religious, scientific, philosophical moral - and spiritual. That's been my experience anyway. Few people seem to realise that EVERYTHING is "up for grabs" in this new paradigm

Lets roll................bring on Willie Rodrigez

Hope this inspires people to make the right choice, especially listen to David R after David Shayler (at 1 hour 10 minutes).....a 911 truth activist http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=3482516133962858228&hl=en-GB

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the board Dave.

911 has been for many people a window on a dark world they never knew existed. Once through the looking glass, as someone put it, nothing is the same. The choice is to fight back or acquiesce. You have to make that choice.

Getting through to people is tough. Most I talk to simply do not want to look at any of the evidence. The MSM has them hypnotised. But conversion from being deluded to being horrified is a one-way ticket. Our numbers are growing.

enter the Dave....

dB

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.'

Winston Churchill
Samantha J Fox
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me its all about understanding the rules of life, which may sound pretty pretentious and and a bit * but hear me out.

For some strange reason I was always fascinated with 9/11. Right from the very start I just had this weird pull towards the subject, although it was only up until around a year ago that I became aware of the truth (or lack of it) surrounding the official events. During a trip to the States in 2005 I engaged an old Nam vet in discussion during some long train journey. Cracking company he was, has some terrific and eye opening stories regarding what really happens when everyday kids are sent out and handed guns. He said of his anger regarding the crucifying of the Abu Graihb soldiers and then went on to mention how the Vietnam war was fought for a reason different to what the country was told, that Pearl Harbour was allowed to happen and he finished it by telling me to look in to 9/11, so I did and ever since it has changed my outlook on life.

Not because I am so shocked and appauled that this kind of thing could happen, because anyone with a slight interest in world history can see that this kind of event is actually in standing with how we as a species have treated each other over time. But because it finally opened my eyes to how life works, to how we are organised as a species, and how we sit here allowing information to fed in to us which in turn gives us this "idea" that we are some how enlightened and "civilised" enough to pass judgement on other peoples from other parts of the world. technology, and modernism has wrongly become synonimous with the words moral and right.

When you have your eyes opened to this kind of knowledge it really should change the way you see how society lies to each other on a daily basis anyway. Think about this.. How long does it really take for you to get over the death of people you never knew? How long after you heard about the Tsunami before you were back thinking about your own life, laughing and joking and had it resigned to annals of "* happens". Same with New Orleans and any other disaster that does not happen on your doorstep or involve your loved ones. It may sound harsh, but its the truth and this is why the people at the very top of society will get away with anything they want, because they know that society is now far too wrapped up in its own everyday stuff to even give 5 minutes of thought to what it really means to be ruled by psychopaths. As long as its noone we love, we can forget about it and this is what allows them to get away with it. Its doesnt matter now how conclusive the evidence is that proves 9/11 is an inside job, its just too big a deal for people to really want to get interested in. And over time (its a whopping 5 and a 1/2 years since) its importance to the everyday joe dwindles and it becomes just another page in a history book, and the changes to society that events like 9/11 are allowed to start...? Well, they are just accepted by a species who are now resigned to seeking the importance in their own lives.

One of the worst things ever to happen to the western world is making it so hard for us to find love. We have created so many rules in life that people are no so racked with self doubt that understanding the implications of our governments ruling over us with a murderous iron fist is quite simply just not very important.. Sad

sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Frustrated Reply with quote

spiv wrote:
Hi Dave, I feel much like Mark and you do. To let you into a little secret - my wife has seen all the documentaries with me, "Loose Change", "In Plane Sight", "911: Press For Truth" and others, and is also a disbeliever about the official explanation. Trouble is, she won't say or do anything about it, preferring to launch off at me with "Oh, you're on your pet subject again, can't you give it a rest", which usually ends up with some irritable words..

Hehe, I used to get that from my woman too but she listens to me now and knows I couldn't just make this stuff up. Sometimes persistence helps, sometimes you just need to plant the seed and let it grow by itself, and sometimes you'll meet people who are beyond help (bear in mind it is often the minority that progress mankind, not the masses). Personally, I could probably be doing more, but I am happy with the new job I just got (teaching at an adult training centre) and I'm still doing some good there even without regular truth campaigning.

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignorance is bliss... Wink

sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate wrote:

Ignorance is bliss... Wink

Then why are so many people unhappy? Wink I believe that was Jefferson...

physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Frustrated Reply with quote

spiv wrote:
Hi Dave, I feel much like Mark and you do. To let you into a little secret - my wife has seen all the documentaries with me, "Loose Change", "In Plane Sight", "911: Press For Truth" and others, and is also a disbeliever about the official explanation. Trouble is, she won't say or do anything about it, preferring to launch off at me with "Oh, you're on your pet subject again, can't you give it a rest", which usually ends up with some irritable words.

I mentioned the 9/11 theories to some people and one of them said he was surprised since he thought I was intelligent.

My wife hasn't seen any of the evidence but I don't talk to her about it. She knows I am an "expert" though. Surprised

I hadn't heard of any of the theories until about a year ago. When I heard that the WTC buildings had collapsed at approximately free-fall speeds, I realised there was something wrong.

Now the NTSB Flight 77 black box data contradicts the official theory and we don't hear any explanations of the difference.
DDD911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all the excellent replies & welcomes, it’s very much appreciated!

Pikey; the “DDD” is nothing more than a triple of my first initial, at the time I was signing up on loads of forums and wanted to keep it all simple, however I’ll try and find a positive use for all three d’s and think of something meaningful. You’re quite right I was a lurker for far too long and I wish I had gotten more active within nineeleven.co.uk sooner, for me this opening of Pandora’s Box wasn’t fun to grasp and has certainly not been a barrel of laughs to live with and the reality of it all sent me downhill for some time, and that’s more than likely why I’ve not posted for so long, that and the fact I’ve been kidding myself for ages that there is nothing I can do, I’m now past that and find myself angry about all this.

This is certainly a marker in ones life for not going back once the penny drops, I know what my eyes ears & common sense tells me about those attacks of 9/11, and its also opened my mind to the reality of this fake war on terror, and how corrupt governments are and how ruthless people can truly be.

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The important thing is to think of what you CAN do.

Even taking the time to inform yourself is changing the world for the better in a small way. Every time you say anything about 9/11 to anyone its changing the world for the better.

Take heart that there actually IS a website like this!!!!

Millions of people worldwide know what you do and feel the same way. Its NORMAL for you to feel that way about evil, it shows your human Very Happy

If you didnt care about murder or injustice you would be shaming the potential of your DNA.

I advise you to come to your local 9/11 meeting, its very enriching to MEET others. Even better than chatting online. Or you can start becoming active, meeting your MP etc. You will feel good taking action.

Sitting in your bedroom in front of your PC (like I`m doing now...) is an easy way to become disenchanted. Get out there and realise your in the company of friends.

Why not try to come to one of the "9/11 awareness" days at the University of East London next week?

I`m there talking on Wednesday from 6:30>10pm and others are there every other day.

C.

President Eisenhower 1961
sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
The important thing is to think of what you CAN do.

If anything, the less the "regulars" post on here, the more we could get done Wink

Edit: as for the meetings, groups, etc, I've been trying to get a list of people together to create a local group but so far virtually nobody is interested (that includes people on this forum and people i come into contact with during the day\week).

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Dave,

I just tend to think that 911 truth is part of a wider awakening process - which involves not only revelations, but re-discovery of ancient knowledge, for example. This is "part of the package" when you follow the threads (as I see it). We have a chance to completely transform the world - beyond all recognition. MSM leads people to be believe that this will be a negative experience (i.e. a transformation leading to oblivion - the global warming scam, peak oil scam, biowarfare scam etc). However, now that the links between 9/11 and the energy cover up are becoming clearer, we can begin to see new doorways are really opening. PTB are sh*tting themselves because quite a lot of people are seeing beyond the circular debating and pernicious debunking (which has been seen on other threads here) which they help to perpetuate

You can give some people ALL the information and they ignore it. You can give some people ALL the information and they seem to realise its implication, but do nothing. Some people "wake up" then go back to sleep.

I am firmly of the view that people will "wake up" when it is their time to do so (which may be never - or at least not in this life time). We may the people that plant a seed for their awakening or even be the trigger - we may never know. All we can do is give them the information and point them in a direction.

Andrew I agree with everything you said. Razz

Just remember that it's not about taking but receiving. The spark was from the farther and all else is the mother. This has been known by the few since the awakening of this day.

mark_e
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave

I'm a recent ex-lurker myself! luckily my wife is really supportive, she is taking flyer with her everywhere and engaging people as much as I am.

I'm part of the Ipswich truth group. We have William Rodriguez up here on Saturday 24th February, if that's easier to get to. You'd be welcome to come up and meet us. We are also trying to get a more co-ordinated network going with the Norwich and Peterborough groups, creating an east anglian truth movement, sharing information and resources. Maybe you could start an essex truth movement. Ipswich only started in October, with a couple of like minded people wanting to do something. Since then we've organised talks for Annie and David and Ian Crane. We've been in the local paper and talking to local people whilst advertising the 'gigs'.

There are a LOT of people out there that are looking for someone who shares thier views, but are too frightened of ridicule to speak up. As soon as someone starts acting as a beacon, others will gain the strength to stand up. Personally i was fed up with listening to the * i was being told every day, the arrest of the two BNP guys in Lancashire and the subsequent press non-event was the final straw for me. time to turn on the light.

With regards to how i cope, sometimes i get down, when i speak to people who are quite happy to stay asleep. although my wife is supportive, my dad and uncle are trying to steer me onto the official line. I know what i know, the box has been opened and there's no going back. it's already been said, but it's an aid to see what's going on with a different perspective. When you have that information, you can make a more informed choice as to whether to accept or reject the official story. As a couple of well known speakers have said it's about joining the dots. The media give you dots of information. Big brother and Eastenders are dropped in there like static to stop the pattern of the dots emerging, but if you filter out the nonsense, the dots present the bigger picture. The Wake up is when you start to join them and see that picture.

feel free to email us at ipswichtruth at yahoo dot co dot uk
DrJazzz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi DDD91

I was much the same when it first became clear what was going on - and of course I don't just mean 9/11. It's quite exhilarating and disconcerting. And you find it frustrating that othes are still locked up in the illusion. I don't know what to suggest really - I had years of being very wary about talking to others about it lest they think I was totally mad, which many of them did, and it being quite frustrating. But over a while things adjust and you get comfortable being different and achieving what you can. It's important to allow others to think what they like - after all this is what you want for yourself. What people think is their business, and if your mum really wants to believe that Tony Blair is a lovely man with our best interests at heart, well that's up to her!

What you can have faith in is that once people switch off out of the illusion, they don't go back. I mean - are you going to? So although it seems a thankless task, progress really is being made.
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi DDD911...

Agree with everyone on this board. It is so frustrating...

however, obey 3 simple rules...

1. Don't hasstle the spouse with it all, it can cause unnecessary friction.
2. Do not raise the issue at work (nor politics or religion for that matter). These people are not freinds and you have to work with them.
3. Remember you can only do so much to inform people. Ultimately they will have to learn it for themselves, so be the catalyst... but do not over pressurise.

Ps. How about the 'DDD911' stands for 'Dubya Definately Did 9/11' Wink
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You’re quite right I was a lurker for far too long and I wish I had gotten more active within nineeleven.co.uk sooner, for me this opening of Pandora’s Box wasn’t fun to grasp and has certainly not been a barrel of laughs to live with and the reality of it all sent me downhill for some time, and that’s more than likely why I’ve not posted for so long, that and the fact I’ve been kidding myself for ages that there is nothing I can do, I’m now past that and find myself angry about all this.

Thanx for that DDD911.

We are all different.......and people can lurk as long as they need, or as long as it takes to make an informed choice. You've made a marvellous contribution here imo for your first post DDD911 by creating this thread which really does raise a challenging question of our heart/emotions to address.

Dont live with it and suffer in silence, share it with like minded people, and as Snowy says, with the exception of the negative input/shills/trolls thank god this website and movement exists. Its good to talk. I would suggest that you consider joining or starting a 911 truth group.

When you share the company of the people like Snowygrowch, Ian Crane, Annie Machon Belinda etc, etc its an uplifting, inspiring and positive experience! Thats been the most positive and rewarding experience for me. this movement is not based on the norm in society what can I take, its based on what can I give to create this infinite consciousness.

I'd strongly recommend that you get to one of the Willie Rodrigez events if you can and take someone sitting on the fence/cynic along with you!

The purpose of the global 911 truth movement is to help each other so that we can once again evolve together as one. As the front page states truth unites.

By the way if anyone hasn't seen Ian Crane's montage "What does war achieve?" I recommend that you do............its over a week ago I watched it at the second Lancaster Truth campaign event and its still in my mind!Any chance of sharing that here Ian if you are reading this?

Its all happening this coming week........roll on Willie Rodrigez.

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great thread.

The talk of peoples reactions to the information reminded me of how I 'woke up', which may shed some light on different approaches to getting others to act.

Many people say 9/11 is the gateway truth drug. Well for me it wasn't. I was always intrigued after seeing Icke on C4 with Ron Johnson, talking about the global conspiracy by elites etc... Much later I was on a night shift at work and bored for stuff to read on the web, endded up reading some of Ickes site. All the stuff about the global-money-power-manipulation system just clicked. I then obsessed and bored most of my friends with it in the pub.

At this time I didn't really buy into the 9/11 thing cause I hadn't seen any conclusive evidence - I thought it might just have been a bolt-on theory, onto the NWO conspiracy. I heard Alex Jones rant about 9/11 in some of his films but still wasn't absolutely sure. I finaly became 100% convinced after seeing a David Ray Griffin talk from a download.

I find it very strange that I took so long to be convinced of 911 after already being convinced of the various scams, manipulations of the NWO.

I hope what I'm about to say isn't too contoversial but I think that 9/11 truth is not always the firts issue for everyone. Most people will willingly accept some conspiracies. I have found easily accepted ones to be: a) Financial Slavery and Governmental Corruption for the benefit of the banks (mortgage, Over Taxation, Crooked Politicians), b) Supression of the Electric car / Free energy. Almost everyone I know, particularly my dads generation will buy this imediately. There are a number of other ones which i wont go into.

What I'm driving at is that with people you know at work etc.. you can 'profile' them to find their own personal weakness if you like. From whichever angle or scam you choose it is than not too hard to bring it back to the fact that we are in a global corporate feudal system.

Of course if the topic of 9/11 comes up from time to time for which I find the best approach with the average joe is to, rather than rant unequivicly state that it was an inside job, simply drop in important pearls of truth, which are hard to ignore.

9/11 will always be the issue overall but there are other things we can talk about which can start the wakening process too.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:

2. Do not raise the issue at work (nor politics or religion for that matter). These people are not freinds and you have to work with them.

Personally, I feel this is not appropriate advice and should be left to the individual to decide.

look at NIST's and other photos in a decent resolution to see what damage was actually caused.
Light Infantree

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes great thread indeed, its all your fault Dave perhaps you ought to go back into the shadows or else this forum is going to become all pally where people start co-operating with each other, instead of bickering all the time. An injection of serious humour is most definately required - 'ooooh thankyou doctor'

Reading through this thread it seems like the eveyone is 'outing' like some of these celebs on a chat show after returing from the 'clinic'

Well, my name is Carl and I ve been a truther for.....oh ages....

Great thread and so nice to see so many of you here in such a good voice. Dave, you'll never know how much some of us need someone like you to ask a question like this before eveyone begins to bond and get on with the job at hand.

Anyway to answer your question Dave which was:

'So how do you all cope with this painful knowledge and stay level headed? '

The way I see this is that its not about 'coping' or 'managing' or 'getting by' it is about LIVING my truth, walking my talk and shining my light. The day I realised my worth in this world everything changed. The moment that I stopped concerning myself with what others thought about 911 (and much more besides) and got on with doing what I thought was right for me, was the moment I discovered that I had legs. I guess its fair to say that one needs to do a fair amount of research to get to this point of 'knowing'. But everyone is quite unique how they 'get to the truth'

People here have been drawn into the 911 truth consciousness from all walks of life. It knows no real bounds and at its source it has no agenda other than the simple light of truth that cuts through so much of the confusing whirlwind that is life in the 21st century. 911 truth is more evolutionary than revolutionary, I see it as something of a portal, a geteway to what is surfacing at this point in the story of hu(e)man and hu(e)woman. Where it take us? Well that, is completely up to us.

I do not find the information painful as such because I am looking beyond the event horizon, looking at where this information is taking us. nothing could be more painful than remaining ignorant to the truth anyway.

Stay on target at all times! Ebb and flow, give and take, breath in and breath out, bend and be straight but never loose sight of where this journey is taking us. There are so many cards being played in this strange game we call reality. We must, therefore focus with clarity of purpose and a strong heart. This is one of the fundamental understandings we are all going to face very soon if we have not already done so.

a) address the issue of personal awakening
a) (i) promote this awakening process in others by living your truth
b) start walking the talk
c) stop bloody coping
d) stop f*cking worrying
e) start larging it
e) round mine for tea and cakes after
f) don't try and convert people, you will end up as the local MP. Far too much commuting.

don't listen to me...ask yourself what you think

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
jason67
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, its a great thread, but that doesnt suprise me looking at the who's posted so far, all positive people!

Just to add my bit, I tell whoever will listen, family, friends people at work. As long as you do it in a civil manner theres no problem.

I manage a bar with 30+ staff. I found out a long time ago that theres no point in getting angry when trying to get somebody to listen or to do something. Get them on your side first, that way they will be more open to what you have to say.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: