FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bird Flu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marndin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Bird Flu Reply with quote

I believe that the 'bird flu' incident is a scam and as the legislation is already in place, I think we may see some of the more 'unnaceptable' laws being implemented.

Don't be suprised if some kind of quarantine (human) is enforced.

I feel they have us (the majority of unthinking people), on two fronts now;

1. Terrorism; A faceless threat from terrorists that is impossible to even identify let alone defeat.

2. Bird flu; an external threat to the human race (bs) that is unstoppable, but allows for the implementation of previously mentioned otherwise unnaceptable laws!

These b****rds are VERY clever, and it's all connected.

Martin
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its also just another reason to get RFID chips or something like that. So that when an outbreak occurs they can say that they need people chipped in order to handle their records better.
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A cynical attitude is par for the course on this forum (I should hope so!) but I don't think the PTB are pulling any more strings in this one than they did with BSE, TB, E-coli, etc.

Name your poison. The simple fact is, animals kept in unsanitary conditions are going to breed disease and animals which happen to be doped up on a diet of antibiotics are going to produce antibiotic resistant diseases - super bugs. Until we change our farming practises we'll get another Armageddon virus every few years, have general media hysteria, cull a few million animals, declare the problem solved and ignore the continuing human infections.

I think this is one area the string pullers are not looking to glean any anti-liberty leverage. It's an industry of vast pain and death, after all.

GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with that is this...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2006/070406birdfludrill.htm

Be sure to click on the BBC link.

Sounds a little too familiar doesn't it?

wickywoowoo
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should all be more interested in what the hell SARS was and where it came from and soon vanished back to.

Talk about a flash in the pan-demic.
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARS was a failed weapon. Im sure they hoped it would be what the bird flu is supposed to be but some American guys figured out how to cure it with some vitamin or something.

As for Bird-Flu I think its just a cover for some man made strain they will eventually release or plant somewhere.

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
A cynical attitude is par for the course on this forum (I should hope so!) but I don't think the PTB are pulling any more strings in this one than they did with BSE, TB, E-coli, etc.

Name your poison. The simple fact is, animals kept in unsanitary conditions are going to breed disease and animals which happen to be doped up on a diet of antibiotics are going to produce antibiotic resistant diseases - super bugs. Until we change our farming practises we'll get another Armageddon virus every few years, have general media hysteria, cull a few million animals, declare the problem solved and ignore the continuing human infections.

I think this is one area the string pullers are not looking to glean any anti-liberty leverage. It's an industry of vast pain and death, after all.

Fallious I question which side of the fence you are on.

The outbreak of bird flu was not a random event

The outbreak was needed to create the demand for drugs giant Glaxo Smithklines recently filed vaccine to treat H5N1.

From the city & finance page of daily mail

"A fast track-clearance could now be on the cards following Britain's first major outbreak at a huge factory farm in Holton Suffolk"
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

What kind of bullshít is this!

If you're not with us, your with the tourists!

Or, in your case, if you're not paranoid and think that everything is part of the plot and everything has been Photoshopped, your part of the conspiracy.

That isn't to say that my mind isn't open to the idea (and I have no doubt that deliberate or not it will not do any harm to the phased introduction of tyranny) but some of us need convincing with credible evidence - not knee-jerk reactions.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

What kind of bullshít is this!

If you're not with us, your with the tourists!

Or, in your case, if you're not paranoid and think that everything is part of the plot and everything has been Photoshopped, your part of the conspiracy.

That isn't to say that my mind isn't open to the idea (and I have no doubt that deliberate or not it will not do any harm to the phased introduction of tyranny) but some of us need convincing with credible evidence - not knee-jerk reactions.

This is not a case of being Paranoid - Bird Flu is a scam ---PERIOD
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
This is not a case of being Paranoid - Bird Flu is a scam ---PERIOD

*Stamps his feet*

OK, I'm listening. Now how about some evidence to support your tantrum.
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
. The simple fact is, animals kept in unsanitary conditions are going to breed disease and animals which happen to be doped up on a diet of antibiotics are going to produce antibiotic resistant diseases - super bugs. Until we change our farming practises we'll get another Armageddon virus every few years, have general media hysteria, cull a few million animals, declare the problem solved and ignore the continuing human infections.

Agreed.

We also have to consider the effect of factory farming on human beings when the animals are "healthy" it is hards to imagine there is no link between the rise in obesity, and diseases like cancer, with the growth of factory farming over the past 50 years.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: