FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SHAYLER on SKY news last december.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
humanoid
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: SHAYLER on SKY news last december. Reply with quote

17 mins

http://www.officialconfusion.com/shayleronsky.html
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It all goes so well. How often does anybody get that kind of opportunity to take the floor. David Shayler engaged the interviewer so much that Jonothan Margolis hardly got a look in. I doubt anybody could have done a better job of setting out the 9/11 Truth stall on a 'serious' (it was Sky!) news programme.

And then he blew all his credibility by suggesting (I'm guessing) that no planes hit the World Trade Center.

Jonothan Margolis had joked that David Shayler might be cointelpro earlier in the discussion. I'm sorry, David, but if you lay a credible foundation and then garnish it with low level scifi you can hardly be surprised at the flak you get.
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
It all goes so well. How often does anybody get that kind of opportunity to take the floor. David Shayler engaged the interviewer so much that Jonothan Margolis hardly got a look in. I doubt anybody could have done a better job of setting out the 9/11 Truth stall on a 'serious' (it was Sky!) news programme.

And then he blew all his credibility by suggesting (I'm guessing) that no planes hit the World Trade Center.

Jonothan Margolis had joked that David Shayler might be cointelpro earlier in the discussion. I'm sorry, David, but if you lay a credible foundation and then garnish it with low level scifi you can hardly be surprised at the flak you get.

A. 19 suicide hijackers
B. remote piloting of big Boeings
C. no big Boeings

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

numeral wrote:

A. 19 suicide hijackers
C. no big Boeings

I don't exactly know what the point of that is, perhaps you could explain? While you are at it i'd be interested to know why you aren't interested in any other options....

numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
numeral wrote:

A. 19 suicide hijackers
C. no big Boeings

I don't exactly know what the point of that is, perhaps you could explain? While you are at it i'd be interested to know why you aren't interested in any other options....

There could be. Add them in.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: