FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Apparently, 2 in kidnap plot released without charge!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject: Apparently, 2 in kidnap plot released without charge!!! Reply with quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6337335.stm

Quote:
Two of the nine men arrested during anti-terrorism raids in Birmingham last Wednesday have been released without charge by police.

The two said in a statement after their release that there had been no mention of an alleged kidnap plot.

Just what we have come to expect, eh? Laughing
jason67
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing that surprises me about this is the fact that the bbc reported it.
I know this has been asked before but does anybody have any figures of people arrested, then let go without charge since 911?

And what about 911 itself? How many people have been charged with that?
mark_e
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how long this will stay as the main headline on the bbc site. the 'Brown Calls For Formation of New World Order' was top news for about 45 minutes, before being replaced by something else such as Jade Goody.

Maybe something big is scheduled for today, has that vet got bird flu?
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Good point.. Reply with quote

Jason, you were surprised as well, thought it was just me. When I saw the BBC news this morning, my eyebrows touched the ceiling the same time as my jaw touched the floor, as it was the lead item!! Surprised

Normally the release of suspects is buried deep within the news, if it is mentioned at all. Very odd.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Their solicitor, Gareth Peirce, said: "They have left the police station without any better understanding of why they were there than when they first arrived seven days ago.

"Not a word was ever mentioned to either of them about a plot to kidnap or the grisly suggestion of a beheading or even of a soldier at all."

Both the men had been met with a "consistent refusal" of an explanation for their arrest, Ms Peirce added.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6337335.stm

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When they were arrested we were told the police and security services had spent several months gathering evidence sufficient to arrest them.

And yet again they are arrested and released without charges which means they have no evidence.

Gareth Pierce was acting for the Mid Atlantic blowing up planes farce - are we to assume he will be representing all future Moslems arrested on terrorist charges ----- Is he a gatekeeper? ----- why is he not saying that this is all fake terror?
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject: Gareth Pierce Reply with quote

Gareth Peirce is a woman, and is one of the finest Human Rights lawyers who has acted on behalf of many persons who have been the subject of police "roundups", such as we have here with this fictional "war on terror".

Although it is dramatised, watch the film "In the Name of the Father", about her successful defence in getting the "Guildford Four" released who had been wrongly imprisoned for fifteen years, when the Police knew they were innocent all along. The Father didn't even know he had been pardoned, as he died whilst in prison.

She speaks at meetings about her outrage at the restrictions of liberties and the encroachment of police and state powers. You ask "why is (s)he not saying that this is all fake terror??". She probably is, but would the media report this?? The last time she spoke about the so called "liquid" bombers, it was reported in some American newspaper's websites, but was censored in the UK, we couldn't even see the web pages, you had to use a proxy to fool the "censor" page from coming up.

I can tell you that if Blair's police thugs ever descended on me and accused me of terrorism, Gareth would be the first lawyer's name to spring to my mind!! Thank God there are lawyers around like her.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know Guiseppe Conlon has never been pardoned although Jerry has tried in the past. I don't know whether he has given up.
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: My apologies Reply with quote

Scuba, if you are correct then I apologise for my error in using the word "pardon". However, if the state is refusing to "pardon" him, then that is an indictment on the state and the police who were responsible for the travesty of justice.

I gather that the chief copper involved in the investigation has never faced any charges or disciplinary procedures, and is still drawing his police pension, paid for by you and I, the taxpayers!!!
Harassed
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark_e wrote:
I wonder how long this will stay as the main headline on the bbc site. the 'Brown Calls For Formation of New World Order' was top news for about 45 minutes, before being replaced by something else such as Jade Goody.

Maybe something big is scheduled for today, has that vet got bird flu?

He's been told to take a couple of aspirins, drink a hot toddy and get an early night.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: My apologies Reply with quote

spiv wrote:
Scuba, if you are correct then I apologise for my error in using the word "pardon"

Apology not required !
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think what you have to ask yourself in this case is:

1. Are the British police/security services capable of fabricating a plot like this? To which the answer is obviously yes.

2. Are there people in the British Muslim communities capable of committing a crime along the lines of the press reports? To which the answer is obviously yes.

Given that, it is too early to judge if this was a genuine plot that has been thwarted, or more MI5/SB bs.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:

1. Are the British police/security services capable of fabricating a plot like this? To which the answer is obviously yes.

2. Are there people in the British Muslim communities capable of committing a crime along the lines of the press reports? To which the answer is obviously yes.

Given that, it is too early to judge if this was a genuine plot that has been thwarted, or more MI5/SB bs.

Thank you Paul.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:

Point 1 agreed. Our insecurity services have a long history of false flag terrorism.

Point 2 - where is your evidence that anyone in any community is capable of kidnapping someone, recording their decapitation and publishing that recording on the internet ?

PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You only have to look at the involvement of British Muslims in terrorism (both in the UK and abroad) to see it is entirely possible.

Shoe bomber Richard Reid for example was quite willing to kill hundreds of men, women and children, and would have done so had he not been stopped by other passengers.

On 7/7 Londoners were not so lucky.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But you didn't mention alleged shoe bombers, you were referring to potential beheadists, so my question is what leads you to the assumption that Muslims or anyone else are capable of such acts.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
where is your evidence that anyone in any community is capable of kidnapping someone, recording their decapitation and publishing that recording on the internet ?

What are you on about Mark? Anybody at any time could suddenly decide to go out and kill someone. Your question is therefore irrelevant and provocative.

Why don't you try some questions like:

Are there fanatical Muslim extremists in the UK?

Do people kill in the name of God?

Is religion simply a control mechanism that can be used for political ends?

Is Andrew Johnson a shill?

Can anybody buy thermite on the internet?

Would Muslim extremists be keen to fuel a conspiracy that could undermine the governments of Britain and America?

Didn't William Rodriguez say he saw one of the 911 terrorists working in WTC 1 (south tower) a year before the attacks?

Hasn't Mark Gobell been seen to constantly push an anti-British line on this forum?

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Planet earth calling Mr Brown.

I have never, ever in my life, before today, heard anybody suggest that anyone whatsoever, could go and kidnap somebody, behead them, film it and publish that film on the internet.

You, Mr Brown, are the second person to make such an absurd suggestion in as many minutes.

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Planet earth calling Mr Brown.

I have never, ever in my life, before today, heard anybody suggest that anyone whatsoever, could go and kidnap somebody, behead them, film it and publish that film on the internet.

You, Mr Brown, are the second person to make such an absurd suggestion in as many minutes.

Yet another shill outed.

brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hapless would be shoe bomber Richard Reid takes on a different hew when it turns out he was in Israel prior to his "attempt" and reportedly had his shoes taken away for examination. This compounded by his failure to board the first plane at Paris due to security concerns but was then helped by Israeli security - ICTS - to board the plane he was arrested on.

http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=300
blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Patrick...

Do you have a problem with muslims.?

Concentrate on the present day holocaust against the black moustaches.

I am confident that yourself + PaulStott would be more suited to Harry's Place than searching for the truth on here.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackbear wrote:
Do you have a problem with muslims.?

Err No

But I do have a problem with shills and people who seem obsessed with blaming the Jews and the British and American governments! Rolling Eyes

That's your cue blackbear for another one of your riveting exposés about the activities of Zionist. Wink

blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Patrick

A 1000 posts later + your conclusion....

But I do have a problem with ..... people who seem obsessed with blaming the Jews and the British and American governments!

We are a 9/11 site....

Perhaps after another 1000 posts the shekel might drop.....

9/11 ......good day for Israel. The dancers knew the time of the show....

....+ the truth shall set you free.....but for some reason Patrick, I don't think you are interested.

Try a balti in Sparkbrook......
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before the story disappears rapidly from the BBC and for posterity of course...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6340935.stm
Quote:
Ex-terror plot suspect speaks out

Abu Bakr works at the Maktabah bookshop, raided last Wednesday
A man freed after he was arrested over an alleged plot to kidnap a UK Muslim soldier has criticised the police investigation.
Abu Bakr, who works in the Maktabah bookshop, targeted in anti-terror raids in Birmingham, also told BBC News the UK was "a police state for Muslims".

Mr Bakr, one of nine men arrested during last week's raids, was released without charge along with another man.

He said he would be affected for the rest of his life by the arrest.

A spokesman for West Midlands Police said it was normal that some people would be arrested and released without charge in large and complex criminal investigations.

Mr Bakr, who is studying for a PhD in Political Islam at the city's university, said he became aware of the police forcing their way into his house early last Wednesday morning by his wife screaming.

I was looking for weapons, I didn't see any and that cooled me down a bit

Abu Bakr

"Then I see that the light has been put on and I hear lots of officers come up, shouting my name," he said.

The officers asked him to get on the floor before telling him he was being arrested on suspicion of terrorist offences, he said.

"At this moment, all I was thinking about was my family."

He referred to a raid in Forest Gate in east London, where two Muslim men were arrested and later released without charge. One was shot during the raid.

"In my mind, the case of Forest Gate was going though my mind.

"I was looking for weapons, I didn't see any and that cooled me down a bit."

Film crews

Mr Bakr said that after he had been taken into custody and fingerprinted, his solicitor told him of the alleged plot to kidnap and kill a British Muslim soldier.

It's a police state for Muslims

Abu Bakr

He said he only realised how big the story was when his solicitor told him film crews were at his house.

Mr Bakr said that, of the other men arrested, one was his friend, he had previously met another and did not "have a clue" about any of the others.

Asked how he felt about being singled out he said: "It's a police state for Muslims.

"It's not a police state for everybody else because these terror laws are designed specifically for Muslims and that's quite an open fact," he added.

"So we're the ones who are being locked up, detained and then told to go back to our lives."

'Virtual torture'

He had been released by police on Wednesday morning and told to "go back to things how they were", he added.

"But they don't realise that, after seven days of virtual torture for my family, it's going to be hard to readjust," he added.

"This is going to affect me for the rest of my life."

Mr Bakr said his parents had told him they had aged 10 years while he had been in custody.

"Now who is going to replace that?" he said.

He also criticised "amateur-type interrogation" by the police who, he said, had subjected him to "random questioning" about notes written on pieces of paper by his young children.
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And this from the BBC on Thursday, 1 February 2007, 16:56 GMT...
OH How They Were Right To Be Concerned... Confused

Quote:
Community's concerns over raids

Sonia Deol hosts the Asian Network's breakfast radio show
The arrest of nine people in Birmingham under the Terrorism Act has prompted a host of calls to the BBC's Asian Network.
Listeners called Sonia Deol's breakfast show with concerns over the police handling of the situation and whether charges would be brought.

Ms Deol said she thought people in the community felt they lacked information about the raids.

"People can't believe they are part of what is a huge story," she said.

"I think they want to co-operate with police but they are a little suspicious over where all this is going to go.

"People are annoyed with the way it all happened, with the raids in the morning. They don't understand why police would need to do it that way.

"I think people feel they are lacking information at the moment."

Eight people were arrested early on Wednesday on suspicion of the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism as police carried out raids on 12 addresses in the Sparkhill, Washwood Heath, Kingstanding and Edgbaston areas of Birmingham.

A ninth was later arrested during the afternoon on a motorway in the city area.

Ms Deol said a lot of people texting the show raised concerns that police had previously arrested people under the Terrorism Act who had subsequently been released without charge.

"A lot of people who texted in think this is what is going to happen," the presenter said.

"I think the feeling among the community is that they want to co-operate with police but they are wondering if there is any real evidence to bring charges against these people."
StopThe9/11CoverUp
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like my wife said tonight, funny how this whole letter/parcel bombing has come at just the right time to knock the home office disasters of the no.1 news story.

As jimmy greaves said, its a funny old game.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JUST IN !!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6343109.stm

Quote:
A 31-year-old man has been arrested in east London for encouraging terrorism, Scotland Yard has said.
The man was arrested by officers from the Metropolitan Police's Counter Terrorism Command at 0930 GMT in Leyton High Road.

He was taken to a central London police station where he is being held in custody under Section 1 of the Terrorism Act 2006.

It is understood the arrest was a result of an ongoing inquiry.
Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:

I can't see how Gobell can doubt this (but of course he does). British Kashmiri separatist sympathisers kidnapped, brutally tortured and murdered the Indian Deputy High Commissioner in Birmingham in 1983. Merely filming a decapitation is clinical by comparison (normal black ops practice is to physically deliver the head).

Gobell is evasive and disingenuous. When pushed up against the wall he slithers out of your grasp by denying any sympathy for Muslim patsies. However, when any posters contend that Muslims might be capable of acts of terror you can be sure that he is one of the first to denounce such accusations as slanderous (NB all Gobell's posts about 7/7, 21/7, Forest Gate, Birmingham etc contain that old 'McCavity McCacivty' refrain: the Muslims were not there!).

Like all silly liberals Gobell has a deep desire to protect 'innocent' victims (this psychological need is, more often than not, the consequence of a dysfunctional upbringing) whom he perceives as more sinned against the sinning. But, just like the poor, there are deserving and undeserving victims.

Now, what category of victim do you think the graduates of CIA funded and ISI run Madrassahs and Islamic terror training camps fall into?
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Pincher.

As I said I do normally enjoy reading your missives.

This is no exception.

I note also that this is the second time you have referred to some deep seated, psychological, familial event that has somehow triggered my liberal leanings.

This last inference is a landmark statement in my life and for that I thank you. It, is, in fact, the first time in my life that anyone has referred to me as a liberal. Quite remarkable.

In addition to the reverence in which I hold your deeply insightful political knowledge I now have to add that I am in awe of your deep insight into my political makeup and the consequential road down which you travel. Mr Pincher.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While you're assembling your next diatribe Mr Pincher, some homework for you.

Perhaps your deeply insightful mind could explain to the world precisely which acts of terrorism you consider to have actually been committed by your enemy of choice in the UK.

Of course, this comes with a caveat that you no doubt consider to be disengenous, that being the little old nugget of proof.

Just in case you missed my disingenuous thrust against your victim, who self evidently deserves your sympathy, attention and support, Paul Stott, I was questioning his assertion that Muslims in particular or any other group here in the UK are "of course" capable of beheading people.

By the way, does your gallant intervention on behalf of Mr Stott qualify you for some deep seated, familial, psycho trauma Mr Pincher, or is he just one among your deserving intellectual poor ?

I have noted your inferred liberal tendencies too. LOL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: