FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 Petition to the Government

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: 9/11 Petition to the Government Reply with quote

There is a link to a petition on the front page of this web site demanding an independent inquiry into 9/11. It currently has 1033 signatures which is all well and good - but it may not catch the eye of the Government to whom it is addressed.

This petition has no start date but I am guessing that it was launched about 18 months ago. Another petition was started by Mark Sugre on the Governments petition site was launched just three months ago and has already got 511 signatures.

Whilst I do not wish to undermine the efforts of the first petition, surely if a petition is to be effective it needs to be seen by its addressee. And what harm can there be in signing a second petition?

Attention to this petition has been brought to this forum on numerous occasions and yet some of those who write prolifically on here seem unable to take two minutes to sign it:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/9-11-Truth

Full list of signatures:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/9-11-Truth/?showall=1

The argument of anonimity is benign - if you are on the internet, you are not anonymous - get over it!

Do those prominent members of this forum who have not signed the petition need to be named and shamed?
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
but it may not catch the eye of the Government to whom it is addressed
This website is consistently monitored by US & UK government agents/agencies. Does anyone else believe otherwise?

To sign that petition, controlled by the government you have to reveal your full contact details including your e mail addreess annd no doubt in the process they get your ISP!

If people choose to sign that petition I respect that choice.

I note that Bin Laden has even signed it.

I dont trust the UK government, they are not acting in the interests of the
British people/taxpayers. 911 and 7/7 research has proven that for me.

For that reason I will not be signing that petition and thats probably the same reason why those other 500 plus have not done so either.

So go on then Flame "name and shame" us. Rolling Eyes

There are various positive ways and means individuals can make a contribution to the 911 truth campaign..

Best wishes in peace and truth.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: I don't care.. Reply with quote

Pikey, I note and respect your comments and reasons not to sign, and that is, of course, entirely your own choice.

I personally have no qualms whatsoever about letting Blair and his thought thugs know who I am. Indeed, I make no secret of who I am when I e-mail him direct regarding 911 matters, together with all sorts of issues, via his website at http://www.number-10.gov.uk/output/Page821.asp
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
This website is consistently monitored by US & UK government agents/agencies. Does anyone else believe otherwise?

To sign that petition, controlled by the government you have to reveal your full contact details including your e mail addreess annd no doubt in the process they get your ISP!

Ooh blimey! I wouldn't want them to know that my ISP is Orange!

And can't you see how you just contradicted yourself?

Pikey wrote:
If people choose to sign that petition I respect that choice.

How graceful of you!

Pikey wrote:
I note that Bin Laden has even signed it.

Yes, it was really him. The spooks have his ISP (he's with tiscali, apparently).

Pikey wrote:
I dont trust the UK government, they are not acting in the interests of the British people/taxpayers. 911 and 7/7 research has proven that for me.

No kidding!

Pikey wrote:
For that reason I will not be signing that petition and thats probably the same reason why those other 500 plus have not done so either.

Really! Not that they just can't be arsed! So why sign any petition then, if there is no point in bringing it to anyones attention?

Pikey wrote:
So go on then Flame "name and shame" us. Rolling Eyes

You're not vey bright, are you, Pikey. That was a little dig at you because you threatened to out people who didn't sign the petition on the front page.

Pikey wrote:
There are various positive ways and means individuals can make a contribution to the 911 truth campaign..

So, why did you make such a song and dance about the other petition, then?

Pikey wrote:
Best wishes in peace and truth.

From a man who still hasn't faced up to the fact that it has been proven that he has been perpetuating a lie!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: