FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

U.S. Friendly Fire Bombing Video Leaked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: U.S. Friendly Fire Bombing Video Leaked Reply with quote

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e06da463d7
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that.

Sad situation and I think the media is making to much of the actual friendly fire, these things happen in war it isn´t some video game where you have enemies in red your in blue. Plus they were told that thier were NO friendlies in the area, it wont bring the dead soldier back making a meal out of this.

The fact that the US held the videos for so long is worrying, confirms the corrupt arrogant way these people operate.

But on the other hand I don´t think things are "leaked" these things are done on purpose most of the time, I wonder why this time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: