FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Conquest by legislation. Stop the Fascist EU

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Conquest by legislation. Stop the Fascist EU Reply with quote

watch this.
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=2699800300274168460&q=europe an+union

"Today's European Union is well on its way to becoming a federal superstate, complete with one currency, one legal system, one military, one police force – even its own national anthem. In this shocking new documentary featuring EU insiders and commentators, independent author Phillip Day covers the history and goals of the European Union, as well as the disturbing, irrevocable implications this new government has for every British citizen. Whether the viewer is for or against Britain's participation, this film asks the troubling questions the mainstream media has refused to confront"

Last edited by uselesseater on Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
uselesseater

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, from the lack of interest I take it that we are all happy to be ruled by an unelected Commission, who cannot be sacked.

We'd be happy to see the end the Common Law System (what's left of it) i.e. no Habeas Corpus.

9/11 and the war on terror might be the subtefuge to get us to accept these things but Brussels is where all these measures originate from - RFID cards for instance.
Leiff

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm an avid Euro skeptic uselesseater, I just didn't see your post. I will watch the film later - cheers.

This is a very active Euro skeptic group if any one is interested in following European developments...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Eurocritical/

I like this one too...
http://eutruth.org.uk/

"Europe's nations should be guided towards the superstate without their people understanding what is happening. This can be accomplished by successive steps, each disguised as having an economic purpose, but which will eventually and irreversibly lead to a federation."
Jean Monnet (EU founder)
uselesseater

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Leiff.

IMHO EUro skepticism and 9/11 truth go hand in hand, both are decentralist and pro freedom. I also beleive that we can wake thousands up to 9/11 once you have them on your side through exposure of the pernicious EU. The testimony of Bob Dacy (loose associate of Alex Jones) illustrates this. 9/11 and the bogus war on terror is the smokescreen for the introduction of the EU police state.

The fascist EU is a massive step towards the NWO and it generaly goes ignored.

Yes www.eutruth.org.uk is a very good site, which, on it's front page carries an article which details how; Angela Merkels, Berlin Declaration will be presented to all EU nations next month 27.03.07 to sign. All signatories to this will adopt the EU constitution in 2009. The end of the country officialy.

Regards

Uselesseater,
10 Freedoms End,
Leeds,
Area H,
European Union.
London Mick
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nafta? The South East Asia Confederation? EU? All part of the NWO plan to divide the world up into giant trading blocks with the people within them enslaved and dumbed down and diversified and multi-culturalised and without borders and ignorant of their former way of life and culture and history. Hence the deliberate flooding of the west with third world immigrants to break us down and build us up as a Disneyfied, Macdonaldised mish mash of zombified consumers and worker ants.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: