FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New 50min 911 Truth Film. 911 Backdoor Job by Tim Bleasdale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peacemonger
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: New 50min 911 Truth Film. 911 Backdoor Job by Tim Bleasdale Reply with quote

Hey all truth seekers, well, a backdoor job no less. And how clearly it is to anyone who can read (not many of us then). So i spent nights awake wondering how i can help get the truth out there. This is truly a revolution of the peasants. If they're doing this over there, what the * have they planned from us? Any ways, i could rant, like you'all, all * day. But actions speak louder.
I'm touring my film 911 Backdoor Job In Feb around Scottish Highlands, Liverpool, London, Brighton. Its all self financed, and running out fast (as is my wife) but I've sent a letter to a friend who might help me out. If anyone has a couch i can sleep on or a meal i could come round for I'd appreciate it.
If you'd like a copy of the film please email a mailing address at
peacemonger@hotmail.co.uk
I have some stuff on myspace, search peacemonger.
Looking to get press and the like and will have a comments book at the end of the film for people to say how they feel.
The film deals with the falling of the towers as i feel its the mosy obvious lie of how they fell. My most favourite quote, which is in the film.
"for the towers to fall how they told us the law of physics would of had to have been suspended and a phenomenon never before known in structural engineering history would have had to occur at that precise location.
anyways, the truth will come out. if we had the internet when JFK went down we'd know about that too. Back and to the left, back and to the left.

keep banging the drum brothers and sisters, this is a revolution, we will win, we are the people abd we're through with being cannon fodder. Let their children die for their riches. Their not having mine.........
If there is anyway you can help me on my travels let me know, I'd appreciate having someone to talk with as I'm goig mad up here in the highlands.
keep banging the drums people.

timx.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tim,

A 911 truth campaigner and activist trying to make a difference!

A 911 roadshow............fabulous. Salute

Yes when your passing through Cumbria and North Lancashire let us know as we would be delighted to accomodate you and viewing your film 911 backdoor job at one of our meetings.

Check out our website and the other northern groups and maybe incorporate us all in your roadshow.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tim,

I caught your 'Liverpool echo' post & bought the Echo tonight.

Just watched your your film on GoogleVideo - it is a powerful presentation & I'd say the best compilation study of the collapse of the 3 towers that I've seen. Well Done!

I'm sorry I'm not going to be able to make the film screening on Saturday 12th in Liverpool (I'm off tae Scotland!), but I'm sure it'll be standing room only again, as it was at the Casa the other week.

Best Wishes for the rest of your filmtour.

(Great links on your myspace, 'specially the BobD stuff)

911 Backdoor Job
At The Projection Gallery, No.2 Roscoe street, Liverpool, L1 2SX.
Saturday 10th February at 7pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: