FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Evidence Top 20 for NPT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Evidence Top 20 for NPT Reply with quote

NPT Evidence Thread only please.

Advocates of planes please post here

This thread is intended for those who wish to contribute to the debate on this thread

Please do not post here unless you have something that might be considered as evidence to support the NPT.

You do not have to be a NPT advocate to post here, maybe you just know the arguments, so please post them.

The only rule is that no TV, VIDEO or PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence should be submitted.

If it is, it will not add to the debate in any way because the agreement reached is not to include such "evidence" on both sides of the debate.

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i started mine this morning its not a top 10 or for plane huggers, shell i start one?
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be an idea.

I wouldn't use plane huggers as a title though - what do you think ?

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK my starter for ten.

1. TV reporter eye witness at WTC who only saw an explosion - not a plane.

2. Eye witnesses at WTC who early on saw a helicopter / light aircraft

3. Eye witnesses at Pentagon who saw small aircraft / missile

4. NTSB data for AA 77 flight path too high and off course

5. No mayday messages from 4 aircraft

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6. Bureau of Transportation (BTS) data - AA11 & AA77 not scheduled on 9/11

7. UA93 & UA175 not deregistered until Sept 2005

8. No NORAD interception of any flilghts (officially)

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A. Johnson wrote:
I do not think that the large 7x7's hit the towers.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate. Please, I did ask to stick to the topic.

This is for evidence of NPT - can you contribute any ?

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, this needs clarification. The rule is simple;

Quote:
.......no TV, VIDEO or PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence should be submitted.

Yet;

1. TV reporter eye witness at WTC who only saw an explosion - not a plane.

= We learnt about this from the TV.

2. Eye witnesses at WTC who early on saw a helicopter / light aircraft

3. Eye witnesses at Pentagon who saw small aircraft / missile

Whatever we quote has come via some news outlet - and has subsequently been through its filter system, or has potentially been doctored via YouTube.

Given the purpose of the thread, how can any of this come under the heading of 'evidence'?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL I knew it would be you Telecasterisation who would question that.

I'm happy that these eye witnesses are "reported" to have said what they said.

The video, TV and photographic moratorium is intended to be for everything else.

If people are speaking on camera then I'm sort of OK with that.

As to how can it be evidence, that has yet to be decided.

These are just ideas to form an eventual list.

Your point however is noted and thank you for your contribution.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9. Supports item 6. UA employee reports seeing tail number N591UA of UA93 after 9/11

10. No black boxes found at WTC for AA11 & UA 175

11. Pilots question AA77's ability to perform dive into Pentagon.

12. Cell phone calls from aircraft not possible in 2001

13. SSDI & casualty discrepancies.

14. Hijackers DNA match

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's about my lot for now.

Would be good to hear from the NPT advocates though.

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
9. Supports item 6. UA employee reports seeing tail number N591UA of UA93 after 9/11

10. No black boxes found at WTC for AA11 & UA 175

11. Pilots question AA77's ability to perform dive into Pentagon.

12. Cell phone calls from aircraft not possible in 2001

13. SSDI & casualty discrepancies.

14. Hijackers DNA match

can you expand on the tail number item, who was the employee, when and where did he see it and are there any photos
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's one source http://www.911omissionreport.com/flight_93_plane_swap/

I have no idea if it's true or not but it has been reported for some time so I put it on the provisional list.

I don't have a pic and even if I did - it couldn't be used as evidence - them's the rules.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I had an NPT idea. Not so much NPT as NTSPT (not the same plane theory). Still mulling it. The planes were switched before 911. The ones that flew that day were specially modified for the job in hand. Did passenger's get on board? Probably. Israeli Hijackers (necessary to frame Arabs like the 5 dancing) probably all and certainly some. Did they die with the passengers? I doubt it. Turns out SEALs have been parachuting from passenger aircraft for donkeys even at hi-altitude.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Today I had an NPT idea. Not so much NPT as NTSPT (not the same plane theory). Still mulling it. The planes were switched before 911. The ones that flew that day were specially modified for the job in hand. Did passenger's get on board? Probably. Israeli Hijackers (necessary to frame Arabs like the 5 dancing) probably all and certainly some. Did they die with the passengers? I doubt it. Turns out SEALs have been parachuting from passenger aircraft for donkeys even at hi-altitude.

Let's assume you are right for the sake of a debate and we have turned the clock back to the planning stage of 911 and you are one of the planners putting this proposal to the 911 project committee.

What do you propose to do with the original planes?
What do you propose to do with the passengers and crew?
How will you switch these planes?
Where will you switch them?
Why do you need to use modified planes?
How will you acquire the modified planes?
In which way will they be modified?
Who will modify them?
If the modified planes are identified as not the original planes on their approach to the target how will you cover that up?
If wreckage from the modified planes is identified as that not of the original planes how will you deal with that?
How will you account for the loss of the modified planes?
How will the modified planes be flow?
If the modified planes are to be flow by remote control how can you guarantee they all hit their target with pinpoint precision?
What are your contingency plans if one or more of the planes fails to hit the target and local people and media swarm to the crash zone?

If I was on the 911 planning committee these are just a few of the questions I would make, if you could not give satisfactory answers your plan would be rejected as too risky.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will notice that those that argue against NPT rarely state what they believe really happened, but on the basis that 99% of truthers believe the alleged hijackers were incapable of flying planes that only leaves planes flown by remote control.

For 911 to be successful for the perps whatever plans they had would need to be carefully considered to minimise the risks in every area of the plan.

So let's assume that remote control had a 99.9999% chance of success then my question is this?

If flying planes by remote control is risk free then why do we have pilots on commercial passenger planes anyway, surely they would all be flow by remote control to save paying all the pilots salaries.

So the fact that commercial passenger planes are not flown by remote control leads me to conclude that remote control is more risky than using pilots and therefore given the manoevers that will be required using remote control planes would not be an option.

So in conclusion, we know the hijackers is the cover story and that is false, using real planes and real pilots is not an option (who would volunteer) and using planes flown by remote control is too risky.

What does this leave --- yes you've got it pretend planes using tv trickery?
Why is this the best option? It guarantees 100% the planes will hit the target.
Every other option has unacceptable risks.

You may say "but what if somebody has video evidence of the impacts and discovers that real planes were not used"

The perps had thought of that.

They knew that by the time it would be discovered any such notion would be dismissed as nonsense because so many millions had seen it live on tv and the event would be ingrained into their psyche.

Anybody saying their were no planes would be dismissed as nutbars.

That is exactly what has happened.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If flying planes by remote control is risk free then why do we have pilots on commercial passenger planes anyway, surely they would all be flow by remote control to save paying all the pilots salaries.

You haven't thought this through have you?

'Remote control' means someone is still doing the flying, albeit from another location = still need to pay a pilot, however, he is on the ground and not at the sharp end of the plane.

Besides which, people much prefer to have a 'real' person in charge, or at least ready to take over if things go wrong.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Quote:

You haven't thought this through have you?

'Remote control' means someone is still doing the flying, albeit from another location = still need to pay a pilot, however, he is on the ground and not at the sharp end of the plane.

Besides which, people much prefer to have a 'real' person in charge, or at least ready to take over if things go wrong.

True in part Telly -- but with a pilot on board you have to pay him for all his time on board including when the plane is on auto pilot and he is paid while resting between flights recovering from jet lag plus you would not have to pay a co pilots salary --- so there would be potentially large savings.

Anyway why do you think people prefer to have a real person in charge,
probably because they perceive remote control as risky.

Incidentally you say you believe big boeings crashed into WTC --- is that remote controlled or otherwised -- I look forward to hearing your answer.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3;

Quote:
Anyway why do you think people prefer to have a real person in charge,probably because they perceive remote control as risky.

Thousands of planes in the air at any given moment, thousands of pilots on the ground all housed in buildings connected via remote links = one huge terrorist target - bringing down all those aircraft with a few bombs. No-one would need to plant a suitcase bomb ever again, yes, very risky. Besides which, computers have been known to fail.

Quote:
Incidentally you say you believe big boeings crashed into WTC --- is that remote controlled or otherwised -- I look forward to hearing your answer.

Whilst I unquestionably believe that jet airliners hit the WTC on 9/11, you ask me to speculate on the 'how'. Of course I can only guess and there are a few possibilities;

Firstly, yes, remote control is one option.

Next, there were terrorists but working indirectly for the government. In other words, they were financed and backed through a third party but still part of the bigger scheme without realising it.

Then there is the straight 'terrorists with boxcutters' working on their own -but I completely discount this option.

I am unable to offer a 100% cast-iron 'this is what happened' answer because I don't know exactly what happened - that would be guessing and I prefer not to do that.

What you must acknowledge is that much of NPT is also simply guesswork, in fact I asked you to supply your side of the story (what you believe about how the NPT scenario played out), but thus far this has not materialised.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
You will notice that those that argue against NPT rarely state what they believe really happened, but on the basis that 99% of truthers believe the alleged hijackers were incapable of flying planes that only leaves planes flown by remote control.

For 911 to be successful for the perps whatever plans they had would need to be carefully considered to minimise the risks in every area of the plan.

So let's assume that remote control had a 99.9999% chance of success then my question is this?

So the fact that commercial passenger planes are not flown by remote control leads me to conclude that remote control is more risky than using pilots and therefore given the manoevers that will be required using remote control planes would not be an option.

So in conclusion, we know the hijackers is the cover story and that is false, using real planes and real pilots is not an option (who would volunteer) and using planes flown by remote control is too risky.

What does this leave --- yes you've got it pretend planes using tv trickery?
Why is this the best option? It guarantees 100% the planes will hit the target.
Every other option has unacceptable risks.

You may say "but what if somebody has video evidence of the impacts and discovers that real planes were not used"

The perps had thought of that.

They knew that by the time it would be discovered any such notion would be dismissed as nonsense because so many millions had seen it live on tv and the event would be ingrained into their psyche.

That is exactly what has happened.

the point in this thread is to prove it. not waffle on and expect people to just believe you.
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread was created for evidence.

Not more arguments.

We can have our discussions once the evidence has been assembled.

You guys have no discipline whatsoever do you.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Evidence Top 20 for NPT Reply with quote

Quote:
NPT Evidence Thread only please.

Advocates of planes please post here

This thread is intended for those who wish to contribute to the debate on this thread

Please do not post here unless you have something that might be considered as evidence to support the NPT.

You do not have to be a NPT advocate to post here, maybe you just know the arguments, so please post them.

The only rule is that no TV, VIDEO or PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence should be submitted.

If it is, it will not add to the debate in any way because the agreement reached is not to include such "evidence" on both sides of the debate.

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3;

Quote:
Anyway why do you think people prefer to have a real person in charge,probably because they perceive remote control as risky.

Thousands of planes in the air at any given moment, thousands of pilots on the ground all housed in buildings connected via remote links = one huge terrorist target - bringing down all those aircraft with a few bombs. No-one would need to plant a suitcase bomb ever again, yes, very risky. Besides which, computers have been known to fail.

Quote:

Whilst I unquestionably believe that jet airliners hit the WTC on 9/11, you ask me to speculate on the 'how'. Of course I can only guess and there are a few possibilities;

Next, there were terrorists but working indirectly for the government. In other words, they were financed and backed through a third party but still part of the bigger scheme without realising it.

Then there is the straight 'terrorists with boxcutters' working on their own -but I completely discount this option.

I am unable to offer a 100% cast-iron 'this is what happened' answer because I don't know exactly what happened - that would be guessing and I prefer not to do that.

What you must acknowledge is that much of NPT is also simply guesswork, in fact I asked you to supply your side of the story (what you believe about how the NPT scenario played out), but thus far this has not materialised.

Telly will you agree that the remote control option presents some risks?

Last edited by THETRUTHWILLSETU3 on Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you've got the hang of quoting, now all you need to do is master actually typing words.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Well you've got the hang of quoting, now all you need to do is master actually typing words.

And your answer is?
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is clear that neither of you have any intent of even trying to honour the spirit of this debate have you.

You know what this thread is for and you have both been asked to argue somewhere else.

You are clearly not interested in moving the debate anywhere are you ?

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3;

Quote:

Quote:

Telly will you agree that the remote control option presents some risks?

not once the plane is in the air the risk at that point is no greater than if a pilot was flying as long as all data was relayed back to the ground. missles are used in the same was as are unmanned aircraft, but if they go wrong no one can take over the controls to save the day, but it dosnt matter that dosnt result in loss of life, on airliners is does however part of the reason pilot and technology are still prefered.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evidence only please.

We can argue for millenia, if you wish, after each list has been agreed and presented.

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I will put this in the most simple terms.

The perps being evil bar stewards, such is their nature they wish to win any battle before it has began, they wish to minimise risk and therefore they would select a plan with the lowest risk.

The lowest risk option is to use a cartoon for a plane because this has a 100% chance of hitting it's target.

Real planes as evidenced by history do not always make it to their destination, more so if they have to carry out complicated manouvers and therefore they have a less than 100% chance of being successful and this chance would be reduced further when you involve more than one plane.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: