FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why it matters that there were no planes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judging from Mr Gobell's activity over the last week he must be a friend of Mr Johnson.

Mr Men = Childrens Stories

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I sit here waiting for Lost - Season 3 Episode 7 to complete downloading, very simple answer;

Nothing I have seen or read or postulated, has changed my initial view that real physical aircraft were involved in the WTC aspect of 9/11.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
I did not make any assertion about any theory being more valid than any other.

I am simply trying to illustrate how both sides of this incredibly noxious debate, if indeed one could call it a debate, are using the same evidence to support their respective positions.

As Telecasterisation has honestly admitted, most of us, bar some very special people I guess, understood that aircraft were involved from what we saw on TV on the day.

That statement is pretty difficult to dispute you must agree surely.

The problem, as it has evolved therefore, is that one side is basically saying my videos are proof of my argument and the other side is saying your videos and photographs are faked and therefore your argument doesn't stand.

I find that a contradictory position to argue for, given that the very same people, like all of us, had thier primary opinions formed by videographic evidence broadcast on TV.

You could therefore simplify the argument into those that believe TV images are real and those that do not. That way everyone could find some common ground and agree that all post event photos and videographic evidence is suspect.

If that is a logical extension of the main argument then I would argue that neither side has a very strong position as it reduces down to a question of "belief" as Telecasterisation admits.

Hence my reason for joining this thread.

I illustrated that by using Telecasterisation's posts just to show that we use the same evidence that we dispute to support our own arguments.

the problem is one side only has youtube video as evidence and no other evidence. when a theory is based on video alone it is important to point out the potential for fakes(that dosnt mean they are all fake but come on, there are certainly fakes put out there) on the net because that is all there is that goes for the theory. yes video evidence could be fake that supports any theorys but they are not all based on video alone are they? the first step to proving npt is proving the planes didnt take of or landed else where but no one has been able to prove that so far.

if npt is true something happened to those said flights either they didnt take off or they landed somewhere but this bit of research dosnt involve clips posted on youtube proberbly why no one can prove it. but if someone can then it challenges the fact that what i think hit the towers and others think hit the towers cannot be what we thought it was ie: the two flights in question. the next biggest problem is then the holes in the buildings which nobody has attempted to prove can be done by finding other examples of being able to blow debris inwards whilst making a shape. when these two points can be challenged then the clips start to become more believable but again this piece of proof dosnt involve youtube.

are we seeing a pattern yet? yes a quick search on youtube and post it on here is all that happens. is anybody taking the research seriously by addressing the biggest problems and proving them to either be possible or what we think is false?

if somebody just tells me how its done without proving it how can i trust they are right?
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samantha J Fox wrote:
Mark Gobell wrote:
Let me understand your position clearly.

All post event video & photographic evidence is suspect, notwithstanding the fact that you use it to support positions that you take.

The television images on the day were not suspect and can therefore be trusted.

That is how you arrived at the view that aircraft were involved.

So, all one would have to do is to prove that real time TV images could be faked and your entire understanding of 9/11 aircraft would crumble.

Is that a reasonable conclusion ?

How was the steel from the WTC towers made to bend INWARDS after the planes had hit the buildings?

Can you show me an image of what kid of object did actually hit the building? Or am I supposed to believe that what we saw hit the building was actually just a hologram with no physical attributes?

Samantha.

I am not going to advocate one theory over another.

I will respond to your questions in the most constructive way I can think of.

Quote:
How was the steel from the WTC towers made to bend INWARDS after the planes had hit the buildings?

All event photos and videos are suspect imo.

Quote:
Can you show me an image of what kid of object did actually hit the building?

I don't personally have any images nor would I choose any images to show you. All event images are suspect imo.

Quote:
Or am I supposed to believe that what we saw hit the building was actually just a hologram with no physical attributes?

I don't have any control over what you are supposed to believe, nor would I want any.

Personally, I am not qualified to judge, neither can I provide any evidence to support that any photographic or videographic images are real or not real.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Nothing I have seen or read or postulated, has changed my initial view that real physical aircraft were involved in the WTC aspect of 9/11.

But you do admit to adopting that view based on TV images shown on the day and you also use photographic and videographic evidence to support your own arguments yet choose to dismiss photographic and videographic evidence as being fake when it suits you.

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Sam wrote:

All event photos and videos are suspect imo.

Sam wrote:
Can you show me an image of what kid of object did actually hit the building?

I don't personally have any images nor would I choose any images to show you. All event images are suspect imo.

Sam wrote:
Or am I supposed to believe that what we saw hit the building was actually just a hologram with no physical attributes?

I don't have any control over what you are supposed to believe, nor would I want any.

Personally, I am not qualified to judge, neither can I provide any evidence to support that any photographic or videographic images are real or not real.

Sorry my mistake it is Andrew Johnson!!

That's just my opinion by the way. Wink

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
As I sit here waiting for Lost - Season 3 Episode 7 to complete downloading...

I finished downloading yesterday morning but have resisted the temptation so that I have something to watch on the train today.

I am not giving Lost much longer to resolve itself - it has the potential to go nowhere - but I did get a feeling or two that ther were nods to 9/11 in the plot such as the 'false flag' burning of the boat to justify an attack on the 'others'.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
the problem is one side only has youtube video as evidence and no other evidence. when a theory is based on video alone it is important to point out the potential for fakes(that dosnt mean they are all fake but come on, there are certainly fakes put out there) on the net because that is all there is that goes for the theory. yes video evidence could be fake that supports any theorys but they are not all based on video alone are they? the first step to proving npt is proving the planes didnt take of or landed else where but no one has been able to prove that so far.

if npt is true something happened to those said flights either they didnt take off or they landed somewhere but this bit of research dosnt involve clips posted on youtube proberbly why no one can prove it. but if someone can then it challenges the fact that what i think hit the towers and others think hit the towers cannot be what we thought it was ie: the two flights in question. the next biggest problem is then the holes in the buildings which nobody has attempted to prove can be done by finding other examples of being able to blow debris inwards whilst making a shape. when these two points can be challenged then the clips start to become more believable but again this piece of proof dosnt involve youtube.

are we seeing a pattern yet? yes a quick search on youtube and post it on here is all that happens. is anybody taking the research seriously by addressing the biggest problems and proving them to either be possible or what we think is false?

if somebody just tells me how its done without proving it how can i trust they are right?

All videographic and photographic evidence is suspect imo.

I'm not going into any of the other "evidence" at this stage.

If we can find some common ground and cover one issue at a time, logically and dispassionately then maybe the argument could be turned into a discussion.

It is reasonable to expect everyone to back up an argument with some sort of cogent, meaningful reasoning, that, even if others disagree, at least can be respected.

If we are going to continue down the road of my videos are better than yours then we will get nowhere, which explains why this argument hasn't progressed in years.

Agreed ?

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received it as well and I have read it and I disagree with it on several important points of strategy

For the sake of argument let's assume that the truth is that no planes hit the towers, the pentagon or Shanksville. Even working to this assumption would change nothing of what I write below

NPT advocates have yet to PROVE the NPT or explain away the evidence that challenges this theory. Certainly not in a way that convinces a majority within the 9/11 truth movement, let alone the wider world.

Until this is achieved, there is no way that NPT can become the lynchpin of any 9/11 truth argument that the movement will unite around since to do so will undoubtedly cause division within the movement (as we are already witnessing).

The onus is still on the NPT advocates to make their case more professionally in such a way as to convince more people within the movement that this is the way to go.

The tactic of some NPT advocates of dismissing everyone who disagrees with NPTs as plane hugging, truthling shills will not achieve this. Stronger, better researched, more professional presentations of hard evidence will

Further more, Gerard's article makes several assumptions that I don't buy

Firstly, like Gerad, I have heard the argument from a few anti-war voices (often in leadership positions) that the 9/11 truth movement is irrelevent and a distraction from the bigger picture (Chomsky, Schnews, Stop the War leadership, Notes from the Borderland, etc). Obviously I think such opinions are bs. But more importantly I think most other people see this as bs.

I have discussed 9/11 with many many people who whilst still believing the OCT recognise that if 9/11 were shown to be an inside job, that this fact would not be irrelevent. They can see that it would be highly significant. They can see it would change everything. It would not just be Blair and Bush with awkward questions to answer but also other political parties, the security services, the mainstream media, governments around the world and the leadership of movements like Stop the War.

It is precisely because most people can see the world transforming implications of 9/11 being an inside job that the proposition is resisted so strongly especially by those in positions of power and influence. So IMO we don't need NPTs to make the case that 9/11 truth changes everything

Secondly Gerard talks of the corpoarte media as if it is a single entity. It is not. There are many honest (if slightly intimidated and closed minded) journalists out there. He talks as if the only way to expose the media's complicity in covering up 9/11 is by showing that they were involved in TV fakery. True, proof of TV fakery would indeed show their complicity, but their wider distorted and inaccurate coverage of 9/11 and the 9/11 truth movement also shows this.

Their coverage of the war on terror shows this. Their hatchet jobs and sneering against the movement shows this. Their failure to air the most credible dissenting voices or to screen Press for Truth or Loose Change: All this shows the owners and editors of the corporate media are every bit as bit as complicit as Bush and Blair. The media's role in keeping people ignorant will be recognised and this will be seen to be the case as the truth movement grows.

But how do we get to that position.

Sure the mainstream media is biased and tightly controlled, but it is not beyond our reach. If we packed Wembley Stadium or Trafalgar Square or brought the country to a stand still with drive slows across this country's motorways, the media would be unable to continue to ignore us, no matter how much they would like to.

Most people 'know' what they think they know about 9/11 from the TV. It stands to reason therefore that, where there is the opportunity, we should use the media to get our message out there. We need to recognise that we are more likely to get sympathetic coverage if we base our arguments on the strongest evidence. There is a virtuous circle that we are already seeing where the more media coverage the 9/11 truth movement receives, the more people check out the evidence themselves and join the movement which in turn leads to more media coverage. And the larger we get the harder it is to dismiss us as a cult or deranged. The NPT and other controversial theories stand directly in the way of more sympathetic coverage.

Now to my mind those in the media bent on debunking or discrediting the 9/11 truth movement would like nothing more than to conduct the whole debate on the NPTs and similar controversial ground. Why do we think that in the many debunking articles that have been written recently there is so little talk of the Meacher/Jersey widows ground of intelligence and air defense failures, ISI and Saudi connections, etc? Because they know this is the ground the commission focussed on and they know that is where they are most vulnerable to attack.

To stand on this ground, on the ground that is often dismissed by some NPT advocates as 9/11 truthling, 9/11 lite, limted hang-out bs, does not mean that this is the whole story, but it is common sense to stand on the evidence that is most widely accepted by campaigners and that unites the movement. If there is a wider truth involving these controversial theories, this will come out in due course.

The ONLY way this movement will succeed is if it gains vast popular support to the extent that it is unstoppable and the only way we will do this is to build a credible coherent and professional presentation of the evidence and message for the media.

There is no way to censor or make NPTs/TV fakery theories disappear from the 9/11 radar, but IMO people hearing about the 9/11 truth movement for the first time are far more likely to give us a considered and open minded hearing is the NPTs are not mentioned.

My experience is that the vast majority of people who have seen the main 9/11 DVDs accept there is something extremely suspicious about 9/11 that demands reinvestigation. Armed with that most will then start to do further research, when they will then come across the debate around NPTs for themselves in due course.

Only those who are particularly stubborn, short-sighted or dishonest would insist that the movement as a whole has to make a choice between accepting NPTs or not and place NPTs at the heart of its messages.

If NPTs are true, this truth will come out once the dominoes start to fall
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark your critique here is excellent --- you would make it as a top lawyer
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

I'm not going into any of the other "evidence" at this stage.

If we can find some common ground and cover one issue at a time, logically and dispassionately then maybe the argument could be turned into a discussion.

It is reasonable to expect everyone to back up an argument with some sort of cogent, meaningful reasoning, that, even if others disagree, at least can be respected.

If we are going to continue down the road of my videos are better than yours then we will get nowhere, which explains why this argument hasn't progressed in years.

Agreed ?

which is why im calling for npt'ers to prove something that dosnt involve video alone. the arguement for planes hitting towers isnt just footage alone we are going by, there is flight manifests debris at the site ect ect, it dosnt just rely on youtube to say there were planes. npt if true dosnt have to rely on it either if they get researching im sure theres things to find that the videos alone cannot prove without people being sceptical.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
which is why im calling for npt'ers to prove something that dosnt involve video alone. the arguement for planes hitting towers isnt just footage alone we are going by, there is flight manifests debris at the site ect ect, it dosnt just rely on youtube to say there were planes. npt if true dosnt have to rely on it either if they get researching im sure theres things to find that the videos alone cannot prove without people being sceptical.

Just for a minute let's forget about either side proving one thing or another. Both sides have been trying that for ages and the distance between parties has increased not diminished.

It's quite easy to make an argument that neither side can prove anything about this issue and on that basis everyone could just agree to disagree and leave it as an outstanding academic argument.

I'm trying to move beyond discussing videos and photos here.

Tele said that he doesn't even open such topics anymore and I'm trying to do just that, find some common ground about which both sides can agree to be a platform to move on from.

If people are going to cling onto videos, TV and photographs then this issue will never move anywhere.

To that end could we agree that there is little point in using the "my TV /Youtube/Google vids & photos are real, yours are fake" argument anymore ?

That's the middle ground that would be really helpful to get to imo.

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:

And the personal experience of thousands who saw WTC2 hit?

Incidentally, is anybody here aware of any hologram technology that can 'project' a lifesize airliner (apparently solid), in broad daylight, at several hundred feet over a major city? Any links gratefully received.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
To that end could we agree that there is little point in using the "my TV /Youtube/Google vids & photos are real, yours are fake" argument anymore ?

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

Just for a minute let's forget about either side proving one thing or another. Both sides have been trying that for ages and the distance between parties has increased not diminished.

It's quite easy to make an argument that neither side can prove anything about this issue and on that basis everyone could just agree to disagree and leave it as an outstanding academic argument.

I'm trying to move beyond discussing videos and photos here.

Tele said that he doesn't even open such topics anymore and I'm trying to do just that, find some common ground about which both sides can agree to be a platform to move on from.

If people are going to cling onto videos, TV and photographs then this issue will never move anywhere.

That's the middle ground that would be really helpful to get to imo.

the reason the gap has increased is because its a crime to not to believe npt instantly on the videos they cling to and promote as 100% proof, difintive proof ect ect. but then avoid all questioning and cannot admit when they are wrong and make stupid comments about those who question it. that dosnt work so they result to pm's to persaude you. getting to the middle ground is only possible if you dont question npt or disagree with them. i say them but it only seems to be a few not all.

how will this middle ground be reached? by ignoring the numerous npt threads that post clips and comments as fact that are totally wrong whilst insulting anyone who disagree's with them? you cannot have a theory and expect people not to ask questions people can only react to what is put in front of them, and that is the problem here. what is being put infront of us is stupid even if npt is true the quailty of research is what courses the problem. the offical version is more believable on evidence and i dont believe that so why should i agree with npt on the evidence they put forth or just ignore it when i want to understand the evidence i am told constantly i dont understand.

the only solution i can see is for npt'ers to show the evidence in a positive and professional way so it is a debate about evidence and not a slaging match with those who disagree or ask questions they cannot answer.

it sounds more like being asked not to be critical of the flimsy evidence spammed daily as fact to new members.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was suggesting that both sides abandon TV, Video & Photographs for the sake of moving the debate forward, to make some progress.

That way, both sides are standing on a little island, together, where no TV, videos or photographs matter anymore.

This means that you will not have to prove your TV, video and photographs are real and the other side's are fake and the other side will not have to prove that theirs are real and yours are fake.

The reason I think this could be fruitful is that neither side can presently prove that their TV, videos and photographs are real or fake and by agreeing that they are therefore worthless as evidence, on both sides, the debate can then move on to other items of evidence.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so somebody could fake a video and use it as evidence and nobody can question if its a fake? it would only work if research isnt done on videos ect. which is why im looking for evidence that isnt video fullstop, i started a thread asking questions but nothing so far. it comes to something when somebody who dosnt believe npt has to start a thread to try and prove it.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Bad founding assumptions lead to bad conclusions. Reply with quote

Last edited by scar on Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
so somebody could fake a video and use it as evidence and nobody can question if its a fake? it would only work if research isnt done on videos ect. which is why im looking for evidence that isnt video fullstop, i started a thread asking questions but nothing so far. it comes to something when somebody who dosnt believe npt has to start a thread to try and prove it.

Mark - let's just assume not one NPT advocate can prove that any of their videos and photographs are real and haven't been edited.

Can we at least agree on that for a minute ?

Now, if you do accept that, can you also accept that it cannot be proved that any of your side's photographs and videos are real and haven't been tampered with ?

If you cannot accept that then it would be reasonable to ask for proof that your side's photos and videos are actually real and have not been edited just as it would be to ask the NPTers for same.

But we are assuming here that all the NPT stuff is fake OK.

If you can do that, provide the proof, then I invite you to do so.

If you cannot do that then you have little choice but to accept that all video and photographic exhibits on both sides must be abandoned as being potentially unreliable.

Does that sound reasonable to you ?

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

Mark - let's just assume not one NPT advocate can prove that any of their videos and photographs are real and haven't been edited.

Can we at least agree on that for a minute ?

Now, if you do accept that, can you also accept that it cannot be proved that any of your side's photographs and videos are real and haven't been tampered with ?

If you cannot accept that then it would be reasonable to ask for proof that your side's photos and videos are actually real and have not been edited just as it would be to ask the NPTers for same.

But we are assuming here that all the NPT stuff is fake OK.

If you can do that, provide the proof, then I invite you to do so.

If you cannot do that then you have little choice but to accept that all video and photographic exhibits on both sides must be abandoned as being potentially unreliable.

Does that sound reasonable to you ?

yes i accept that but believing there were planes dosnt rely on video alone
npt only relys on video, so clips showing planes can be backed up, clips showing no planes cannot. so what you are saying or asking people to do is believe any video that is posted without any back up evidence.

if this is true of what you expect then anyone could sit there make a lovely fake post it as fact and no one can question it and we have to accept it as fact. this way of thinking is not truth. if i think a video has been faked ill say so unless it can be backed up with ferther proof. my whole rant from the start of this npt situation was because it is only based on video in the first place and nobody puts anything together longer than one sentance.

the arguments the clips what ever it is boils down to the quality of research and presentation. post a clip on its own and dont bother explaining expect it to be called fake. post a clips and go indepth about why you think this and that with maybe a few links to back up your points and i'd say it would be a differant story. its not the clips or saying they are fake that is the root of the whole problem. its the quailty of research and putting it across in the right way.

but i would always agree any clips could be faked but that isnt the problem causing the friction between npt'ers and plane huggers.

just to add ferther the problem i think is the lack of proof and the inability to answer questions and the stupid comments you get if you do question anything posted by a npt'er basically avoidance of debate.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mark.

Everyone knows that both sides have their own favourite clips and photos.

Am I right in thinking that you at least are agreeing that no side's clips and photos can absolutely be proved to be genuine ?

If I've got that wrong then please tell me and we'll have to revisit it again or as this issue has proved, either keep arguing about the veracity of boths sides clips and photos or agree to disagree and drop the entire subject without further examination of any other "evidence".

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's amazing how everyone has just dropped this thread and stopped posting isn't it ?

TTWSU3 - do you agree that your clips and photos can be abandoned on the same basis so that we can move on ?

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only other way i can think to get my point across is this:

s.jones did not just look at a video of what he thought was a thermate reaction and post it as fact with no other evidence. he did research and tested all the possiblities he could think before coming to that conclusion he ended proving or providing a paper to back up the video.

if he was a npt'er he would of just spammed forums with the one video stating 100% proof of thermate job done!
Samantha J Fox
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Thanks Mark.

Everyone knows that both sides have their own favourite clips and photos.

Am I right in thinking that you at least are agreeing that no side's clips and photos can absolutely be proved to be genuine ?

If I've got that wrong then please tell me and we'll have to revisit it again or as this issue has proved, either keep arguing about the veracity of boths sides clips and photos or agree to disagree and drop the entire subject without further examination of any other "evidence".

Okay, quick question.

seeing as your suggesting that both sides of the debate are relying on questionable evidence, what value do you see in the NPT, and where do you think you can take it? bearing in mind also the fact the majority of society are still to wake up to any kind of understanding of what happened.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark I'm assuming that is true too. But we can only get there, calmly and dispassionately by ditching the shifting sands of subjective videos and pictures, all or none of which could be real or fake.

Samantha.

I've already said I am not advocating one theory over another because I have no proof of one theory over another.

If we are agreed on abandoning the video and photographic evidence can we do just that and not mention it anymore ?

Im suggesting the next stage is to draw up a list of say 10 points of each side's strongest evidence.

Just one liners, for example: fingerpints or the candle holder with blood on it

As long as we avoid video and photographs we can discuss the other stuff.

Any thoughts ?

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Mark I'm assuming that is true too. But we can only get there, calmly and dispassionately by ditching the shifting sands of subjective videos and pictures, all or none of which could be real or fake.

Samantha.

I've already said I am not advocating one theory over another because I have no proof of one theory over another.

If we are agreed on abandoning the video and photographic evidence can we do just that and not mention it anymore ?

Im suggesting the next stage is to draw up a list of say 10 points of each side's strongest evidence.

Just one liners, for example: fingerpints or the candle holder with blood on it

As long as we avoid video and photographs we can discuss the other stuff.

Any thoughts ?

well ive started a thread to try and get evidence to support the said theorys hopefully in the right way, feel free to take part if you have any information for npt'ers to look into. npt'ers seem unintrested atm though to put anything in there that is proof.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great stuff - we're off.

I only suggested a top 10 - compile as many as you see fit.

Remember- no videos, photographs or TV.

It would be helpful I think if each point was succinct, not a long paragraph.

Good luck.

Now - who is going to take up the challenge for the other side ?

NPT advocates post here

Non NPT advocates post here

You don't have to subscribe to either group to post but you should stay on topic.

Please do not post any TV, VIDEO, or PHOTOGRAPHIC "evidence" on either thread, as it will not be used in either side's debate.

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i started it this morning so it isnt a top 10 list. im just hoping people post there best evidence in there.

but i will take part in anything else being done that promotes better debate between npt'ers and plane huggers that just gives points and facts
and is tackled correctly. its time to prove them imo ive heard it stated there is 100% proof lots of times yet fail to see any.

so the clips and a few words and failure to answer questions needs to stop and it needs to be turned into a evidence based thread, like they use to be.

they have at this time turned into one clips lots of disagrement followed by insults.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK good stuff and point taken.

I agree with your approach.

It's a shame that some of the most vocal advocates on both sides have gone quiet.

If few take part in this then that will be revealing in itself.

Maybe they've all gone shy or are just hedging their bets so they can criticise later on.

We'll have to give it time I guess.

Mark - could you compile the list when you're satisfied that you have your main points discussed and agreed ?

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:

It's a shame that some of the most vocal advocates on both sides have gone quiet.

If few take part in this then that will be revealing in itself.

Maybe they've all gone shy or are just hedging their bets so they can criticise later on.

We'll have to give it time I guess.

I guess that includes me? You are under the impression that this is a constructive discussion. I don't agree. I operate from the position that NPT is a disinfo device designed to cause division, I stamp on their crappy idea of evidence when its presented on the forums but I don't believe it’s possible or worthwhile to attempt to reason with these people.

However, I am watching this thread with interest, and I hope to be proven wrong.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: