FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

oh my goodness !!! --- oh my goodness !!! --- oh my goodness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject: oh my goodness !!! --- oh my goodness !!! --- oh my goodness Reply with quote

oh my goodness !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD-nINvyd1U
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a video of lots of differant clips edited together, the sound has also been added so whats to say planes have not been tampered with?
i think this is a reasonable question to ask seeing as though the whole sequence has been edited.

where was you explaination about the point this is meant to prove?
why do we see planes in each piece?
are we seeing things exactly how they happened?
were the planes added?
were the planes manipulated?
what exactly is this meant to prove?

looks like another brainwashing piece to me , that offers no scientific reasoning or explaination. these are the type of posts damaging the npt theory, tv fakery, holograms whatever.
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
this is a video of lots of differant clips edited together, the sound has also been added so whats to say planes have not been tampered with?
i think this is a reasonable question to ask seeing as though the whole sequence has been edited.

were the planes added?

looks like another brainwashing piece to me , that offers no scientific reasoning or explaination. these are the type of posts damaging the npt theory, tv fakery, holograms whatever.

the point is that the newscasters were reading from scripts
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB_Brooklyn wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

were the planes added?

that may be the case but is it provable? i mean when something like that happens your reaction is usually something along the lines of, h*ly **it
oh my god, or oh my goodness. what would you say if your american?

also remember they are limited to their response swear words on daytime tv is a no no. it kinda leave oh my god oh my goodness as a normal response.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Say what?

So you are saying that experienced patriotic news professionals were handed scripts prior to the events taking place and they didn't question it, or subsequently come forward? They suddenly and unquestioningly become part of this 'black op'?

Explain exactly how this would be covered up?

Explain exactly how you know this?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok ive wrote down this so called script here goes.

"it banked sharply and smaked directly, perhaps perfectly into" "oh my godness"

(repeated) oh my godness

oh wow

"oh er is that what im witnessing"

(two women talking over each other) "i believe that could be a police helicopter that is" "oh wow"(same as played earlier) "we just saw"
"oh my goodness another live picture just now"

"there was a pilot who flew there was another one we just saw"
(then it goes into a mix of differant voices seeming to be a continous sentace by one person) "oh my godness"(repeated) "just saw another one"(repeated) "
we just saw another one"(repeated yet again) "apparently go"
"perhaps perfectly"(repeated from earlier) "another plane just flew into the seccond tower"

"it vitually came out the otherside"

"its almost like the building swallowed the plane"

"it disapeared" (repeated on a loop a few times)

"it looked like a bad special effect"

"you can almost see the nose of that plane come through the otherside of the building"

"erm that may of been an illusion" "as we look at it here"

(didnt understand) "oh god"(not same voice, added) "the plane was"(couldnt understand the rest of the sentance)

"theres another one"(repeated)

"you just saw the bomb go off"

"you see it slice the building in half"

"oh my goodness"(repeated)

"oh my god"(repeated)

(most of anything above repeated untill the end)

end

ok in that whole sequance one man and one women said oh my goodness that makes 2 people. it was then repeated throughout from those 2 people along with a few other voices being repeated constantly.

where is the script? everyone says differant things. the stuff that is said alot is by the same people repeated or looped.

i do wonder what games are being played here. a psy op?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CNN meeting prior to broadcast on the morning of 9/11;

'Good Morning everyone, today you will all be taking part in a covert government operation that will potentially kill thousands of people here on American soil. These will be mostly Americans. Just go along with whatever you are instructed to do and say nothing about it afterwards?

Incidentally, anyone who is thinking of spilling the beans will have their family killed.

Any questions? No, good, right off you go, chop chop.'

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: