FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mind-Blowing Video Illustrating How Easily You Are Deceived

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Mind-Blowing Video Illustrating How Easily You Are Deceived Reply with quote

Right, this thread is a scientific experiment

DO NOT SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE: an area is deliberatley left blank, becuase human nature inevitably dictates that people will immediately post information that invalidates this experiment: scroll down after taking part, not before. Promise now!

follow these instructions and discuss honestly below
Quote:
Just pinched this off another forum. Pretty good. Watch the video (only once) before you read the comment at the bottom of the page.

www.mercola.com/2007/feb/8/mind-blowing-video-illustrating-how-easily- you-are-deceived.htm

Major props to Sidlittle

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many ball passes? anyone spot any other details?
wickywoowoo
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, I saw this video via the David Icke newsletter a month or two ago so I know about it already. Although I did try it on my parents and the "found out" first time.
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe. Well I didn't spot it first time, but after a double check of my numbers, really focusing on the passes, I noticed it and laughed out loud Very Happy.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regretably, the way this was presented on another forum led to me being unable to watch the video "blind", so I cant give you an accurate result: though I was hot on the number of passes. obviously, this influenced how I presented the thread here by ensuring a large space and giving instruction not to scroll. However, I believe the true value here is not in who accurately counts what or sees what, but in being honest with oneself about the accuracy of ones own perceptions

And now, for your further entertainment: some sunflowers

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both of us here got the right amount of passes... and yet...
hmmmm lol.
Quality. Wink

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i did that video before also and i was totally fooled. i counted all the ball passes and was blind to it.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if it's possible that you can be tricked into not seeing something by focusing on something else, then surely on the other hand it's possible you can be tricked into seeing something that isn't really there.

Hmmmmm -----how about a plane

You see something that looks like a plane, this is reinforced in your mindset when you get the expected explosion ------reinforced in your mindset by endless replays, reinforced in your mindset by endless replays
it was a plane, it was as plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane,it was a plane, it was as plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane,it was a plane, it was as plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane,it was a plane, it was as plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane,it was a plane, it was as plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane,it was a plane, it was as plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane,it was a plane, it was as plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane,it was a plane, it was as plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did very well all round.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Completely fooled me! Shocked Don't watch the balls and you'll get the joke. Classic example of misdirection in action. Well done John nicely set up wasn't I? Laughing
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
So if it's possible that you can be tricked into not seeing something by focusing on something else, then surely on the other hand it's possible you can be tricked into seeing something that isn't really there.

Hmmmmm -----how about a plane

You see something that looks like a plane, this is reinforced in your mindset when you get the expected explosion ------reinforced in your mindset by endless replays, reinforced in your mindset by endless replays
it was a plane, it was as plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane,it was a plane, it was as plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane,it was a plane, it was as plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane,it was a plane, it was as plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane,it was a plane, it was as plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane,it was a plane, it was as plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane,it was a plane, it was as plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane,it was a plane, it was as plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane, it was a plane

it works both ways. and theres a bit of a problem about me being told it was a plane, i saw the plane live before i was told it was a plane over and over. so i see a plane then they say it was a plane it didnt work the other way around.

the first plane wasnt even shown over and over. i think i can tell what a plane looks like when i see one.

if it wasnt a real plane would'nt all the replays risk exposing that? i think the replays had more to do with ramming it home it was OBL and getting people to support the war by constantly showing what happened for days.

please if it wasnt a real plane it would of had the same coverage as wtc7. hardly any.

you see a plane then watch youtube videos saying no plane over and over.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:

Took me a while to get this one. Not sure what that means!! Rolling Eyes

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the gorilla. How could anyone not?

Peace and Truth
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
I saw the gorilla. How could anyone not?

What gorilla?

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol is this the start of NGT?
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant Smile My wife laughed her socks off when I got her to watch it (twice) too.

Shame to spoil it with analysis, but I suppose we could Wink

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just showed it to a friend and it got him to. He tried to pretend he didn't see anything but that's because he prides himself on being hard to deceive. In the end he just burst out laughing and seemed rather gobsmacked.
wickywoowoo
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That flower subliminal saying "sex" has been about 3 David Icke books.

People here really should start thinking about reading Icke's stuff a bit more if this stuff is only becoming relevant to people now, lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: