FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

At Last!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mediadisbeliever
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: At Last! Reply with quote

Hi Everyone Smile

Since discovering that 9/11 was an inside job five months ago I've been trawling websites for videos and articles at Google, YouTube and Scholars for 9/11 Truth and various other sites...trying to learn more. Thankfully, I came across nineeleven.co.uk yesterday and I found it from www.stoplying.ca .

I wasn't sure if there was a UK-based activist movement seeking the Truth like me, but I was so convinced after doing my research and listening to the experts' research that I just had to tell others in my town. There is so much apathy to catastrophic events in the world such as 9/11 that I still find it hard to believe that people don't want to know. To me everyone who expects freedom has a duty to do something to preserve it! Mad

I served as a soldier and Combat Engineer in the British Army Regulars (Royal Engineers 9 Years) and am furious at what is going on in the world today. It's all a lie what they tell us! But as my blood is boiling as I talk I'm relieved by the knowledge that there are people (here) who care and are wanting to do something about this.

In fact I am still in shock that those whom we depend for everything, including our freedoms, have set-about planning our demise by creating a New World Order and telling us to fight wars which feather the World Bank and IMF's nest.

Anyway, I've perhaps said too much for an introductory post, but in short can only say that I very glad to be sharing this topic with like-minded people.

Idea Oscar Wilde once said "I can believe anything provided it is incredible".
How True!

Cheers

Ian
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Welcome... Reply with quote

Hi Ian, welcome to the fold, those who have woken up, got out of the matrix so to speak. Your frustrations and feelings are very similar to those felt by most of us.

There are many different views and theories by those of us who reject the"official" 911 report, but I think there is one thing we all share in common, that of an agreement that 911 just could not have happened the way we were told, and the desire to see a thorough, impartial, non-political inquiry into 911, for the victims and indeed all the people around the world who have been affected (which is, let's face it, most of us).

It must be one of the biggest lies ever told mankind, and to think that we have launched two illegal invasions of other countries because of it, an endless "war of terror" (most of which is quite fictional as you may start to learn from perusing this forum), major restrictions of our fundamental privacy, rights and freedoms, and so forth, yet much of the general population seem to be fast asleep.

If you are at all interested, go on to the www.webcameron.org.uk site and add your questions and comments there as well. A question I asked last week of David Cameron "Why do you consider the 911 report accurate??" is currently ranked top, so we hope to have his answer this week.
QuitTheirClogs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ian

Your story sounds a lot like mine. In September 2006 I watched a YouTube clip of Building 7 collapse and thought:

Building 7 ?

What Building 7 !?!

I'd never even heard of Building 7 !!!

My "hello" post is on:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=6802

David Ray Griffin - 9/11: the Myth & the Reality
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413
mediadisbeliever

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys,
thanks for the replies. It looks like the campaign to find the truth is escalating and it's superb to see the active work which is going on, especially from people here.

David Cameron in my eyes is just another "yes man" and I believe no contemporary Prime Minister will ever get voted in who will reveal the truth about what is really going on. There is I believe a central governmental structure which acts like the "invisible hand" so to speak, similar to the machine behind the evil Neo-Cons.

Thanks for the links SPIV and QuitTheirClogs...I'll have a look at them.

PS: Andrew has been kind enough to send me some campaign material for me to annoy people at the Saturday Market. Can't Wait!

Speak Later

Cheers

Ian
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Ian, surprised you have not discovered us sooner, especially as there are two 911 truth group focal centres in Yorkshire:-

West Yorks:-

http://www.911truthskipton.com/

North Yorks

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/

For truth groups set up so far, check out our official site and go to the "group" link on the home/front page:-

http://www.911truthcampaign.net/about/localgroups.html

Its not fully up to date. There are groups in London and groups have been recently established in Manchester and Merseyside. Hopefully they will establish website portals soon.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
mediadisbeliever

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pikey

It seemed a bit strange how it's managed to take so long to find something as local as these groups. It all started as I came across the 9/11 issue by chance on YouTube...and bang that was it! Funnily enough all the links I came across never brought me to anything local, but I became hooked on finding more 9/11 videos and evidence that consumed me beyond belief. Anyway, here at last!

I subscribe to Alex Jones's Prison Planet.com so with all the info that is out there time just flies trying to wade through it. Has any one seen Alex Jones's interview with Aaron Russo? Cool

You can watch it free with Goodle video here:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5420753830426590918&q=Aaron+ Russo

Cheers

Ian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: