FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cindy Sheehan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Cindy Sheehan Reply with quote

From Linda. Can anyone help her access the forum. I believe hers is a problem with cookies?

Noel

Hello all,
I am sending this article out because I cannot post on the forum for some reason since the new site was updated.

I really would like some help and advise as to what I can do to rectify the problem. I have done everything I can to get back on the forum, and I am getting really frustrated now.

Can anyone HELP ME PLEASE.

Linda.

Cindy Sheehan Wants To Spend Easter With President Bush As Protestors Gather In Crawford For Peace Rally; But Bush At Last Minute Cancels Trip Home, Wanting To Spend The Holiday With People Who Paint Their Easter Eggs 'Blood Red'
Sheehan and thousands of others, including deputy Ambassador Mary Ann Wright and Daniel Ellsberg, are converging on Crawford, Texas, for a weekend anti-war rally called "the march to take back the heart and soul of America.

By Greg Szymanski
14 Apr 2006
Cindy Sheehan is in Crawford again, heading up a peace rally at the doorstep of President Bush's Texas White House. Former Deputy Ambassador Mary Ann Wright is at her side, calling for an end to the Iraqi War and demanding a new investigation about what really happened on Sept. 11. And Geoffrey Millard, a member of Iraqi Veterans against the War, is calling all Americans to attention, saying he swore to uphold the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic, including the ones now residing within the White House

However, there will be one distinct missing person from the Crawford peace showdown this Easter weekend. And that one missing person, who hates hearing the word 'peace' more than anybody in the world, is President Bush, who at the last minute canceled his weekend holiday trip to Crawford, choosing to paint his Easter eggs 'blood red' with other less peaceful-minded folk.

Read More

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/index.html

Cindy Sheehan Wants To Spend Easter With President Bush As Protestors Gather In Crawford For Peace Rally; But Bush At Last Minute Cancels Trip Home, Wanting To Spend The Holiday With People Who Paint Their Easter Eggs 'Blood Red'
Sheehan and thousands of others, including deputy Ambassador Mary Ann Wright and Daniel Ellsberg, are converging on Crawford, Texas, for a weekend anti-war rally called "the march to take back the heart and soul of America.
14 Apr 2006
By Greg Szymanski

Cindy Sheehan is in Crawford again, heading up a peace rally at the doorstep of President Bush's Texas White House.

Former Deputy Ambassador Mary Ann Wright is at her side, calling for an end to the Iraqi War and demanding a new investigation about what really happened on Sept. 11.

And Geoffrey Millard, a member of Iraqi Veterans against the War, is calling all Americans to attention, saying he swore to uphold the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic, including the ones now residing within the White House.

However, there will be one distinct missing person from the Crawford peace showdown this Easter weekend. And that one missing person, who hates hearing the word 'peace' more than anybody in the world, is President Bush, who at the last minute canceled his weekend holiday trip to Crawford, choosing to paint his Easter eggs 'blood red' with other less peaceful-minded folk.

"Even though we heard President Bush decided to cancel his trip, the message will get to him loud and clear that a majority of Americans want the killing to stop in this illegal war," said Sheehan Thursday on Greg Szymanski's radio show, The Investigative Journal.

The California mother, who lost her son Casey in Iraq, has become a national figure of prominence for her steadfast opposition to war, her name becoming a household word and her cause of ending the war now supported by a majority of Americans.

"The issue isn't me and the terrible way I've been treated," added Sheehan, referring to her four arrests in the last year, including being tossed out of the Capitol Building during President Bush's state of the Union address and being manhandled by police recently as she and others staged a peaceful protest in front of the United Nations building in New York.

"The real issue is how badly the people of the United States are being treated and how they are being misled and lied to President Bush, who refuses to listen to the people, refuses to end the war and refuses to tell the truth about why we went to Iraq in the first place.

"There are no weapons of mass destruction and there continues to be no reason to be losing countless lives in this needless war. I urge everyone to join us this weekend in Crawford as we fight to save the heart and soul of America."

With that last statement, the outspoken war critic who formed a nationwide group called Goldstar Families for Peace, echoed the theme for the Easter weekend rally, as he "March to Save the Heart and Soul of America, began April 1 outside of Dallas to protest Exxon/Mobil headquarters and is ending in Crawford this weekend after marchers walked 125 miles across Texas to let Bush know "his lies won't be tolerated any longer."

Sheehan, Ambassador Wright and Millard, the Iraqi War veteran, are joining thousands of others in Crawford to unite under a common theme to end the illegal war while, at the same time, demanding accountability from a criminal government running roughshod over the American people in every way imaginable, including a crackdown on civil liberties, financial chaos, a disappearing labor market and gas prices going through the roof.

Regarding the loss of civil liberties, deputy Ambassador Wright told The Investigative Journal radio listening audience, besides the flawed Iraqi war policies, this was one of the major reasons she resigned her post "with a heavy heart" after 30 years of loyal diplomatic service in some of the most dangerous regions in the world.

In a sharply worded resignation letter given to then Secretary of State Colin Powell, she wrote:

"Further, I cannot support the Administration's unnecessary curtailment of civil rights following September 11. The investigation of those suspected of ties with terrorist organizations is critical but the legal system of America for 200 years has been based on standards that provide protections for persons during the investigation period. Solitary confinement without access to legal counsel cuts the heart out of the legal foundation on which our country stands.

"Additionally, I believe the Administration's secrecy in the judicial process has created an atmosphere of fear to speak out against the gutting of the protections on which America was built and the protections we encourage other countries to provide to their citizens.

"I have served my country for almost thirty years in the some of the most isolated and dangerous parts of the world. I want to continue to serve America. However, I do not believe in the policies of this Administration and cannot defend or implement them. It is with heavy heart that I must end my service to America and therefore resign due to the Administration's policies."

Since Wright left her State Department post, she has been an active war critic who has taken to the streets in protest, being arrested twice, including one of the 12 people arrested last August in Crawford for refusing to leave a roadside ditch near the President's ranch.

On Thursday afternoon, marchers converged on the Crawford courthouse to protest the illegality of the August arrest of Wright and others, saying their constitutional rights to assemble were violated by an indiscriminate enforcement of local ordinance unduly silencing freedom of speech.

The rally continues through the weekend with speakers scheduled, including the famous whistle blower and activist, Daniel Ellsberg, who arrived in Crawford Thursday to protest the illegal Iraqi War.

For more informative articles, go to www.arcticbeacon.com
Greg Szymanski
Listen to my Radio Broadcast live Monday night at 8pm Pacific time on LewisNews, returning Jan. 1 2006 Radio http://webs.lewisnews.com/radio/index.htm. Greg is also regular on Rense.com the first Thursday of every month at 9pm pacific time.

Greg also has his own daily show on the Republic Broadcast Network. Go to www.rbnlive.com and will be starting a daily program on the Genesis Communications Network soon at www.gcnlive.com Greg Szymanski is an independent investigative journalist and his articles can been seen at www.LewisNews.com. He also writes for American Free Press and has his own site www.arcticbeacon.com
Email This Web Page
Jim
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have already sent detailed instructions by e-mail.

Remove all nineeleven.co.uk cookies or all cookies from browser. Then re-login.

See: http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=5333 for more information
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: