FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Improbable Collapse Video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wtc7
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Improbable Collapse Video Reply with quote

Is anyone ordering copies of this, it looks like it might be quite good:

http://www.improbablecollapse.com/

Improbable Collapse a.k.a. "Connect the Dots" Number One
First in a series of investigative documentaries about 9/11

DVD SHIP DATE: April 25, 2006
Order at special pre-release price of $15 - flat rate includes shipping

http://www.improbablecollapse.com/prerelease.html
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen it yet, though I was approached by the director for permission to use some music of mine a few weeks back. Judging by the trailer, it contains a lengthy interview with Steven Jones as well as footage of David Ray Griffin, so it should be interesting .
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered a DVD after reading this thread. Still not having received my copy I've just phoned the US and spoke to the director of the film, Mike Berger. He's a very nice man and very enthusiastic about this release.

There has been a delay due to the cutting in of some new interviews. He also mentioned that the film opens with an in depth study of WTC7 as well as a look at the construction of the towers using archive footage.

Can't wait and orders will ship very soon. Apparently, this documentary is very different to anything currently out there.

Mike is also media co-ordinator for www.911truth.org

He was telling me that the latest Zogby poll in the US shows that 70 million people in the US now believe the government has lied about 9/11. More can be read at 911truth.org which is the headline news for today.

Let's keep the momentum rolling!
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the clip I've seen it looks like a film that will hopefully draw in an audience of 'non-believers' as well as 'believers'. This has to be a worthwhile aim and I have every confidence in Mike pulling it off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: